Server time (UTC): 2020-01-27, 17:03 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Stu_

VAC BAN APPEAL

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A

Why the verdict is not fair: First time logging onto this account for ages and find out I have been blacklisted due to a VAC ban on my account which happened over 1,200 days ago even though I was whitelisted in the past and had played on the server before

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: N/A

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: to get unbanned and my whitelist back if possible 

What could you have done better?: not sure because I had played on the dayz standalone RP server before with my VAC ban which happened over 1269 days ago but recently logged onto this account again and find out I'm blacklisted due to my VAC ban.

cheat proof.png

Edited by Stu_

Greetings @Stu_,

Can you link us all of your Steam accounts please?

@Stu_ can you make sure that both accounts are public please? I ask this because this account is private at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Saunders said:

@Stu_ can you make sure that both accounts are public please? I ask this because this account is private at the moment.

Has it not updated? Thought I made it public for you but will check again 

158046cdfe4c9f0f0acaaa1cfd01fa72.png

Edited by Stu_

Greetings,

After taking a look at your appeal the admin team have come to a conclusion. Due to your VAC ban being 1,269 days old we have decided to accept your appeal and revoke the blacklist on your account. This is because we offer a grace period of 365 days for existing VAC bans and as it stands your ban exceeds that time. With that said, your blacklist has been revoked meaning that you should now be able to retry our whitelisting process.

Appeal accepted + Blacklist revoked

Signed by myself w/ notes