Server time (UTC): 2020-08-08, 09:58
Sign in to follow this  
Monker

Monker Ban Appeal

Punishmenthttps://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/100749-s1-24-rule-break/?tab=comments#comment-1833463

Verdict is unfair: I was only warned for one post for the same comments by two different moderators. I was simply defending myself against a variety of people who were trying to get me banned for a rule I did not break. 

Additional statements: I have never been warned for anything else. Just the one post. I felt as if I was defending myself and trying to explain the situation further through comments. I did not flame or say anything negative towards the other members.

What would I like from this appeal: To be unbanned a day early so I am able to run my group again properly and play on the server.

Done better: Next time I am called into a report or forum post by an admin I will only comment what is necessary and only provide the information that is needed. 

Edited by Monker
appeal edit

Hello @Monker,

A separate team of staff has reviewed your appeal and come to the conclusion of denial.

The punishment issued to you in that report verdict was a very light timeout from the game to give you time to relax and take a breather from everything happening in game.  You incurred no points from this warning and the remaining time on the ban is negligible.  We feel that this break was warranted and fair, so we will be letting you sit the rest of it out.  In the future, always maintain a good and sportsmanlike attitude towards the game and your fellow community members.

With that said,
Appeal denied.  Ban remains.

Signed by @Peril, @Fae, & @PaulB