Server time (UTC): 2020-01-29, 19:05 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
BackInNam

New vehicle suggestion

Just saw this on the workshop and thought this would be an immensly great vehicle seeing as we dont have any jeeps or such like this and looking at this mod I feel like it could be a great fit if it was implemented.

cant have this unfortunately 

Looks great in terms of lore considering there are abandoned jeeps around South Zagoria, however I feel that the vehicle spawns are already good as is. 

It's useless in and of itself because the jeep is all it adds, if it was a packaged mod with other features then it'd probably be more worth to have a look at; however as of now it's just another vehicle to slow down the server.

Hopefully we'll get our own in-house pack of vehicles at some point with the Defender, UAZ 469, Gaz and so on rather than rely on other mods for them. That mod maker doesn't allow repacks of his content though as stated.

Edited by neshy33

18 hours ago, Kailen Olsen said:

Just saw this on the workshop and thought this would be an immensly great vehicle seeing as we dont have any jeeps or such like this and looking at this mod I feel like it could be a great fit if it was implemented.

Saw what?

You didn't even describe the vehicle other than 'jeep' or post a link???

36 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Saw what?

You didn't even describe the vehicle other than 'jeep' or post a link???

He must've removed the link. It linked to a land-rover mod.

3 minutes ago, Finn said:

He must've removed the link. It linked to a land-rover mod.

Right, that Land-Rover mod is likely never gonna see the light of day in this community, AFAIK it was ported over by someone on Infected, and I am under the impression that they do not like us one bit.

4 hours ago, JewRP said:

what about the UAZ mod? @Ducky think its a cool one that actually fits the setting and lore

is that also a ported mod? 

The issue is not that the mods are ported or not ported, the real issue is the author and if they like us or not.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1893501528

Also I assume you mean this UAZ mod? It really would help if you guys started using links, as there are several mods that fit your description, just googling UAZ I found 3 mods immediately that offered UAZ's.

Anyway, if you were indeed talking about the mod I linked then I believe this mod works in it's current state, the author planning to allow reskinning of the vehicle unless I misunderstood him, but I cannot say for sure if he would be okay with having this mod on a monetized server, we would likely have to ask him.