Server time (UTC): 2020-01-17, 17:28 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
FalkRP

Flaming appeal 1

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/17900-falkrp/warnings/4625/

Why the verdict is not fair: I pointed out that there was a permanently banned player on the roster which I have said on another group threads for years and so have other people. Including Ronnie who posted it on my group page.  

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Been saying the same thing for years and other people have and i've never seen them get points for it. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed

What could you have done better?: Waited longer to say they have permanently banned player on the roster.  

Hello @FalkRP,

A separate team of staff has reviewed your appeal and come to the conclusion of denial. 
While we can appreciate an attempt to help a group leader keep their thread in order, doing so on the actual group thread without allowing the leader time to update the thread on their own is disrespectful and can be seen as attempting to goad or get a rise out of the fact that the group has just lost a member from the community. 
In the future, please allow group leaders time to update their threads on their own and refrain from making these comments in a public forum. This sort of behavior will not be tolerated in the community  

With that said,

Appeal denied. Points remain. 

Signed by @Peril, @PaulB, @Hofer