Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-01-19, 06:10 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
PhoenixCool

The Peacebreakers [OPEN RECRUITMENT]

Recommended Posts

Just now, GaryCash said:

You do see my point though right?

 

Again I'm not trying to be rude at all Fae, but you do see where I'm coming from yeah?

I see where you're coming from but we cant give people special permissions. If we let you do it, wed have to let everyone do it.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. @Fae could you give me any more insight as to what I should do with the graphics? 

@Ducky I went off of the official lore stating that "200 UN peacekeepers and some 300 doctors and researchers were sent to Miroslavl where a large research center was established." That's why I chose Miroslavl specifically since I figured that research center would have been long gone after two years, leaving it open for my unique group to use. I appreciate the feedback, and please let me know if there's anything else sketchy with the page!

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, PhoenixCool said:

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. @Fae could you give me any more insight as to what I should do with the graphics? 

@Ducky I went off of the official lore stating that "200 UN peacekeepers and some 300 doctors and researchers were sent to Miroslavl where a large research center was established." That's why I chose Miroslavl specifically since I figured that research center would have been long gone after two years, leaving it open for my unique group to use. I appreciate the feedback, and please let me know if there's anything else sketchy with the page!

Major already commented, see his reply.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ducky said:

Major already commented, see his reply.

I saw it, I just wanted to let you know why I chose it. Since this group isn't officially UN, they didn't go where the rest of the UN went. Thanks for letting me know, though.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, PhoenixCool said:

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. @Fae could you give me any more insight as to what I should do with the graphics? 

I know i'm not fae but i can comment on what I feel could be done better with the graphics.

I think they should be the same size in a sense, both of them just feel like you yoinked some photos out of google images and slapped blue text on it. Including pictures you have could be doable if you organize it a little better to be more appealing in a sense. I like the top header graphic, maybe go with that theme for the headers for each section and crop the photos you are using down to the same size and maybe a bit smaller. Could do some cool stuff with the graphics to make it a little more appealing.

I do like the idea of the group, and wish you all the best of luck.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, PhoenyxxRP said:

I know i'm not fae but i can comment on what I feel could be done better with the graphics.

I think they should be the same size in a sense, both of them just feel like you yoinked some photos out of google images and slapped blue text on it. Including pictures you have could be doable if you organize it a little better to be more appealing in a sense. I like the top header graphic, maybe go with that theme for the headers for each section and crop the photos you are using down to the same size and maybe a bit smaller. Could do some cool stuff with the graphics to make it a little more appealing.

I do like the idea of the group, and wish you all the best of luck.

Basically this. 

Your graphics are just google images with blue text on them. They dont have to be fancy but take inspiration from these groups lovely graphics.
The Wolf Pack, New Dawn, Undaunted

Doesnt have to be super fancy, but just... looks cleaner and neater, yknow?

Share this post


Link to post

lads if you want any graphics done, holla, i'm more then happy to help you with anything when I have time, if it means getting you guys through the gate keepers, good luck with the clan, I love the idea, shame garry cant be a massive part of this group. 

Again holla if you need help with stuff 

Share this post


Link to post

@noir  Sure thing, in fact at this time I'm trying to think of how to make these headers a little more interesting. I'm Kokopelli#9963 on Discord if you want to get in contact. Thanks!

@Fae @PhoenyxxRP Thanks for the artwork feedback, and the headers are exactly what you said. I'm not sure of any other way to find good images, so I essentially took them off the internet and did some simple editing to remove as many UN symbols as I could. I'm going to see what I can do within the next few days to at the very least crop them down to the same size, maybe put a border on them, etc.

@TurkRP Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, PhoenixCool said:

@noir  Sure thing, in fact at this time I'm trying to think of how to make these headers a little more interesting. I'm Kokopelli#9963 on Discord if you want to get in contact. Thanks!

@Fae @PhoenyxxRP Thanks for the artwork feedback, and the headers are exactly what you said. I'm not sure of any other way to find good images, so I essentially took them off the internet and did some simple editing to remove as many UN symbols as I could. I'm going to see what I can do within the next few days to at the very least crop them down to the same size, maybe put a border on them, etc.

@TurkRP Thanks!

If you need help @PhoenixCool just dm me. I did wolfpacks and would be happy to help you out

Share this post


Link to post

I could attempt to do some png graphics, but tbh it meets the requirements. Graphics aren't fully a requirement. There have been groups that have been accepted with literal font titles.

Share this post


Link to post

I just have a single header graphic for my group. Also good concept, I'm digging it

Edited by SaltySully

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

ALL MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP WILL BE KOS-ABLE AT ALL TIMES.  THAT MEANS THAT BY JOINING THIS GROUP, YOU VOID YOUR RIGHT TO REPORT ANYONE FOR KILLING YOU ON SIGHT.  ANYONE MAY KILL YOUR CHARACTER AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON, OR NO REASON AT ALL.

Interesting concept, best of luck to yall. 😄

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck.  Wishing yall well.

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck gents! Looking forward to meeting you lot for the first time 😄

Share this post


Link to post

I have no more beans to give, but if I had more, I would give each and every post a can. Thanks for the feedback and support, everyone!

Share this post


Link to post

ROSTER CHANGES: 

Added - @Ramsey Sleevar

Added - @Francis Higgins

Welcome!

Share this post


Link to post

I, "Francis Higgins" agree that while I am playing in the Peacebreakers group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Peacebreakers CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Peacebreakers character that is working for/with the group, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

Share this post


Link to post

Greetings @PhoenixCool,

Passing through with some feedback for the group. First of all, there are currently members of other groups within your group roster, this can not be a thing. If they wish to run dynamically with your group whilst being officially in another group then that's fine but they cannot be on the roster whilst doing so. Secondly, your group doesn't have many goals and the goals that you do have are lacking any depth/personalization to your group. Futhermore, you need to add goals that fit the SMART criteria, if unsure on what the SMART criteria is I suggest just checking it out on Google. If you have any further questions in regards to the criteria after doing so I'll be more than happy to assist you. Finally, the lore being at the bottom is a complete throw off. It's best to have the lore near the start of the thread and not tucked away and hidden within a spoiler at the bottom. Not only that but the lore is lacking, your lore is supposed to tell the origins and story of the group, where they came from, where they came to, how they came about, are just a couple of examples of what a groups lore should include. Apart from that, maybe a few neater and smaller headers to make the group page look a little cleaner and you'll be well on your way to approval, with the right feedback and everything being fixed of course.

I wish you the best of luck with the group and look forward to seeing the changes that you make over the coming days! 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the feedback, it's extremely helpful. I might get in contact with you about the goals to make sure I'm doing them right, but otherwise I'm currently in contact with @PhoenyxxRP about graphics and I'll do some lore writing in the next day or so and think up some different goals that might make us more unique. Thanks again @Saunders!

Share this post


Link to post

 

I, @Quackipoo agree that while I am playing in the Peacebreakers group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Peacebreakers CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Peacebreakers character that is working for/with the group, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

Share this post


Link to post

I, "Unnxmed" agree that while I am playing in the Peacebreakers group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Peacebreakers CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Peacebreakers character that is working for/with the group, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

Share this post


Link to post

I, Parzival, agree that while I am playing in the Peacebreakers group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Peacebreakers CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Peacebreakers character that is working for/with the group, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

Share this post


Link to post

I, Sorotiv, agree that while I am playing in the Peacebreakers group CP, I waive my right to report anyone for KOS or attempted KOS on me under any circumstances. All kills on my character will be valid so long as my character is in the Peacebreakers CP no matter how the character death came about. So long as I am playing a Peacebreakers character that is working for/with the group, or my forum name is on the group CP on the forums, I waive my right to report any KOS or attempted KOS on my character.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...