Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-02-21, 11:32 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Koko Boy

The Peacebreakers [OPEN RECRUITMENT]

Recommended Posts

 

 

Main_Header.png.6e40e6467f732b14037ccef05e0560b9.png

ALL MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP WILL BE KOS-ABLE AT ALL TIMES.  THAT MEANS THAT BY JOINING THIS GROUP, YOU VOID YOUR RIGHT TO REPORT ANYONE FOR KILLING YOU ON SIGHT.  ANYONE MAY KILL YOUR CHARACTER AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON, OR NO REASON AT ALL.

Divider.png.08db2b83a2f817db0dec6e55c7efbab0.png

Introduction.png.7a6627afa6f4af4f3100fad4c387589e.png

The Peacebreakers. A name that brings war to mind. A name that betrays the tranquil blue of a peacekeeping operation long past. The insignia, a globe intersected with crossed blood-red swords, yet flanked by wings. This collection of deserters, survivors, engineers, soldiers, and leaders could be misconstrued as anything other than what they truly are. Brothers and sisters, united against the one true enemy and any that would do harm to those who do not deserve it. The shield that halts the sword mid-swing. The wings that carry the disheartened. The swords that cut down any that stand in the way of safe and prosperous civilizations.

The Peacebreakers, UN deserters that left their corrupted peacekeeping brethren behind to form a new faction. One that would strike down the complacent leadership of the UN, protect those in need, and face the Corporation head-on. They protect what's theirs, yet give freely to any that require aid. They protect the ones that stay within their shield through the night, keeping them inside for their own safety, and only allowing them to leave once the sun rises and shines on a new day. Not only to keep them safe from the infected masses, but to save them from the masked men that lurk in the shadows with needles and knifes.

Divider.png.08db2b83a2f817db0dec6e55c7efbab0.png

our_story.png.af7611e7024fd3145ed97cd1b8b71c03.png

Day_0.png.09151f805bf7135d3e74259b4bbc834e.png

Divider.png.08db2b83a2f817db0dec6e55c7efbab0.png

The UN was wholly unprepared to handle the epidemic that consumed the world in a matter of weeks. They were sent to where the virus originated, but they were too late to contain it. No amount of peacekeeping and global intervention could stop this. The virus circumnavigated the globe and left humanity limping and broken. The UN didn't fare much better, the chain of command was broken apart and most peacekeeping groups throughout the world were separated from each other. The first month and a half after the outbreak began in earnest was spent trying to eradicate the infected, yet any civilians were left to fend for themselves. The peacekeepers of the UN saw them as distractions from their new goal, reclaiming the planet.

Eventually, tensions grew between leaders in the Chernarus group. The Non-Commissioned Officers in Primorsk gathered all of their like-minded brothers and sisters and sparked a coup. They turned on their superiors, who had become docile and complacent with how they were treating the uninfected and the Corporation, had them stand "trial," and executed them. In one fell swoop, a large amount of the UN in the camp separated to form what would become the Peacebreakers. Each and every man took a vow that day to do exactly the opposite of what the peacekeepers had been doing since the beginning of the infection. They searched for traces of corporate task forces in the southern regions of Chernarus and eventually settled in the abandoned UN facilities of Miroslavl some months after they turned on their old leaders. They began running operations to disrupt the Corporation's plans now that they had somewhere to call home.

miroslavl.png.14fbe48b6ff0850596dd344d8191815b.png

Divider.png.08db2b83a2f817db0dec6e55c7efbab0.png

High walls separated the large compound of Miroslavl, named November-Yankee after the old UN headquarters in New York, from the rest of the world. Every day, it seemed like the Peacebreakers had their men training. The walls allowed them to train with firearms, courtyards allowed for storage and other types of training, the many tents that remained gave them plenty of room to house men, and various repurposed buildings gave them areas to plan their next moves. For months they remained in the compound, bleeding the city dry of anything it had left after the looters and marauders took their fill. Cavalry-Scouts hunted the plentiful livestock and local game. Engineers and food-biology specialists worked together to build up farms and gardens within the walls. The situation was finally ideal for them to begin working toward their true goals.

More and more people gathered in the relative safety of the camp and contributed to the growing society. No longer was it just a place for the Peacebreakers to build their strength, it was a port in the figurative storm for the people of Miroslavl and the surrounding area. The camp enforced strict laws and an even stricter curfew, but the people there were safe. Thieves were sent to the gallows, while law-abiding and upstanding citizens were given opportunities to work at government positions. Some were diplomats, some decided to be simple pencil-pushers. Nearly everyone who was there to stay found some way to contribute.

south_zagoria.png.4372fbbdcf01846a8838ac4cbe8955ac.png

Divider.png.08db2b83a2f817db0dec6e55c7efbab0.png

A year and a half was spent remaining in the compound and gathering strength. More men were needed if they were to accomplish what they were now setting out to do. In the early hours of November 8th, a small selection of soldiers and engineers set out with plentiful supplies in one of the group's few vehicles. Their objective was simple; Establish Geneva at a defensible town to prepare for reinforcements to arrive. Major Roland Pentz took his detachment first to the town of Kamenka, a coastal village that crowded along the highway. With Kamenka a barren and indefensible location that lacked the soil for planting, the Major decided to move inland somewhat to the town of Pavlovo. Pavlovo was a little hamlet in the western regions of South Zagoria, its flat ground and tight-knit design was perfect for constructing walls and towers. The essentials were tended to first, a perimeter to keep the infected out and a small patch of crops to keep the men fed. The story brings us here, at long last. With Geneva well on its way to becoming a bastion of light in the forever dark wasteland of South Zagoria, it was time to begin focusing on the prison complex to the south.

 

Spoiler

 

Day -854:

"The worst is yet to come it would seem as more and more nations of Eastern Europe fall to the spreading epidemic. Attempts to contain its spread have catastrophically failed, as it shows a 100% transmission rate among victims that are physically harmed by the infected subjects. Meanwhile, in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are working vigorously to create some sort of medication to ease symptoms and, eventually, to vaccinate the uninfected against it. There is no information on whether or not a cure is in the works, however-"

A television in the back of a tent fizzled with white noise as the signal was lost, a BBC anchor's face was barely visible until the grainy static overcame the broadcast.

"Damn it! The dust storm's screwing with our reception." A man wearing a set of BDU's overlaid with pieces of bright blue gear swore at the opposite end of the tent.

"You think we'll be sent there now that this shit's spreading like wildfire?" Said a Caucasian man wearing the same uniform.

Suddenly, a man wearing a blue beret with a UN insignia on it burst through the tent flaps. He was flanked by two men wearing similar outfits as the men in the tent.

"Get back to the barracks, we need to prep for a drawdown. Africa's no longer the priority. New York just told command that all UN forces are being transported to Europe, which means us too." The man with the beret stated. "Make sure you have your MOPP gear packed neatly, we won't have another resupply of those in a long time."

Day -852:

"Go! Go!" A man yelled over the din of a diesel engine roaring.

He was crouched at the front of a slim metal casket, in which nearly eight men were seated on benches to either side.

The sound of the engine roaring reverberated through the interior, muffled only by the blue helmets on each man's head. Suddenly, the rear door dropped down. Immediately, smoke began filling the cabin from outside. Fires raged in buildings and in fields, groups of civilians were being chased by the infected, and gunfire was heard all around. The men, however, were already suited in CBRN gear.

They rushed out of the door one by one and set up a small perimeter. "Move up! Check your targets, and don't waste any of your ammo!" The man at the back said as he took a knee. He held an AK-74 in his hands. Their delivery vehicle was an outdated BTR-60 that had been painted a solid shade of white.

Across the bay, a similarly horrific scene played out. A town on fire and filled with screaming crowds. The sound of jet engines screamed over the peacekeepers' heads as a single SU-25 strafed the other town, in which cluster munitions of napalm burst into one dazzling inferno as the jet finished its run.

Day -800:

A tedious situation played out inside a destroyed barracks. A man wearing a beret and a set of BDUs had his hands up as a man wearing a full uniform with a blue helmet pointed a pistol at him. A few men crowded behind the helmeted man.

"You led us on a damn goose chase! You took us away from where we were really needed, you bastard!" The angered man grabbed the officer and led him outside, where a firing line was formed in front of a small line of other men with berets on.

"Get over there, coward!' The man with the pistol shouted. The beret-adorned man joined the others against a bland concrete wall.

"Don't do this, Sergeant!" He yelled. The sergeant yelled right back at him.

"We've heard enough talk! Lieutenant James McManus, Lieutenant Eric Matthews, and Captain Earnest Walker, you are all charged with the deaths of hundreds of innocent people, and conspiracy to commit genocide. You are sentenced to death."

The firing line opened fire promptly, leaving the officers' corpses laying against the blood-strewn wall.

Day -486:

A man wearing BDU pants and a tight-fitting shirt awoke from his fitful slumber on an olive-colored cot. He looked around, wiping the cold sweat off of his forehead. He noticed his roommate, a man with the same clothes on, was already awake and reading a book. "I had a really fucked up nightmare just now, Rol'." The man named "Rol'" looked up and closed the book. "What happened, Joe?" Joe rubbed at his eyes, groaning.

"The airfield, when we deserted."

Day -121:

The camp in Miroslavl, a former research center and safe zone turned headquarters, was decorated with the blue globe and red swords of the Peacebreakers. Men trained behind the safety of high walls, tents dotted any open areas, and watchtowers with armed guards lined the perimeter. It would seem the group has actively recruited members since the outbreak began, and most of their forces remained in Chernarus.

Day -30:

"Roland Pentz." A man behind a desk wearing a blue beret said.

"Y'know, your brother contacted us just eight months ago lookin' for you."

Roland looked up at the man with the beret. "Why didn't you tell me earlier, sir?" He asked.

"We didn't know his real name then. Only went by 'Sobek' when we spoke. We did some digging, though." The other man said.

"We want you to go there and lay the foundation for a full invasion. We know his employers are working there, and we need to stop them."

Day 1:

"This is Major Pentz, all Papa-Bravo forces in the area are ordered to re-route to Geneva. I repeat, anyone on this frequency report to Geneva. Out."

 

Divider.png.08db2b83a2f817db0dec6e55c7efbab0.png

our_goals.png.8e7ec73aea3b28c64fc13cb11f18524d.png

INDEFINITE: DEFEND THE PEOPLE OF SOUTH ZAGORIA AND BATTLE THE CORPORATION (ONGOING)

INDEFINITE: HALT THE CORPORATION'S PROGRESS IN THE COUNTRY (ONGOING)

DAY 30: ESTABLISH A FOOTHOLD IN SOUTH ZAGORIA (ONGOING)

DAY 90: ENGINEERS FINISH CONSTRUCTION ON GENEVA (ONGOING)

DAY 365: UNCOVER ACTIONABLE INTEL ON THE CORPORATION'S PLANS (NOT STARTED)

DAY 500: SPEARHEAD THE INVASION OF THE CORPORATION'S OFFSHORE CITADEL (NOT STARTED)

Divider.png.08db2b83a2f817db0dec6e55c7efbab0.png

Roster.png.8a0e4fed1797cc677c21721cd7f586d2.png

command.png.ace852760e1a5bddd92d85ce61c7285a.png

@PhoenixCool - Maj. Roland P.

 

leadership.png.bea85bd5721f492d57947ebd31d72794.png

@Unnxmed - Sgt. Finian O'S.

 

soldiers.png.c5ab8271478efb27ebda9764022d4d26.png

@Ramsey Sleevar - Pvt. Damion S.

@MiniDelvin - Pvt. David K.

@Parzival - Pvt. Aiden C.

@Sorotiv - Pvt. Enzo O.

 

recruits.png.86f3fe217c838cb9817d3bde9e00406c.png

Divider.png.08db2b83a2f817db0dec6e55c7efbab0.png

recruitment.png.9a9301029c3b81fc45e9f24f9aaec4bd.png

We are openly recruiting.

Spoiler

To apply to the group, please complete the template below and send it to @PhoenixCool in DMs, or find us In-Character and sign up in person.

 

Character Page Link:

Discord Name:

 

Do you agree with being KOSable at all times?

 

What is your experience in DayZRP?

 

What is your experience with RP in general both inside and outside of DayZRP?

 

Do you typically prefer hostile RP or campfire RP?

 

This group involves plenty of hostile RP, as our compound's laws spark conflict on top of being openly hostile with The Corporation. Dying and losing gear is common here. Are you prepared for this?

 

Please list any inquiries here:

 

Logo.png.89b245b1e4a59332f2f19184432dd3a5.png

Special thanks to:

@PhoenyxxRP - Graphics

Edited by PhoenixCool
Roster changes.

Share this post


Link to post

AWESOME!!!
good luck guys hope you get approved fast

Share this post


Link to post

Ayyy you called it a Citadel! Do good things with the group man!

Share this post


Link to post

freaked out on your man gary after he tried searching me for my ID in zeleno lol. goodluck boys.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks, everyone!

Share this post


Link to post

Did @GaryCash hand over Corporation to someone else? I see him on this roster.

 

Also looks great! I am curious about the being based in Miroslavl part, as there is currently plenty of lore regarding what is actually in Miroslavl, I suggest talking to @Major about that if you haven't already.

I mean for christs sake, Kozlov himself is in Miroslavl right now AFAIK

Share this post


Link to post

Lore and graphics are entirely lacking and you have a member on your roster who currently owns another group.

I'd suggest working heavily on this - I'd even consider it a wip, personally.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Fae said:

Lore and graphics are entirely lacking and you have a member on your roster who currently owns another group.

I wouldn't say the graphics are lacking, the graphics are definitely there.

The lore on the other hand is very lacking though, most of it being hidden in a spoiler at the bottom.

 

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Ducky said:

I wouldn't say the graphics are lacking, the graphics are definitely there.

Lacking in quality, let me correct myself.
They are there, sure, but they're... meh.

Share this post


Link to post

Miroslavl hasn't had UN there since like 2017. 

Aside from that you are playing deserters, which is fine. 

Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post

Thread is a bit barebones, but I really like the idea. Its actually super original and I can see some very interesting RP coming from this!

Best of luck fellas!

Share this post


Link to post

This looks cool! Best of luck to y'all!!

Share this post


Link to post

As many have stated before, the lore is falling short of the usual standards DayZ groups are held too. If you would like help with the lore writing, more simple graphics, or pretty much anything else, i'd be more than happy to lend a hand.

The group itself is quite unique though! Not many 'reactionary' type groups around these days. The whole UN deserter group also makes me a bit interested. With all the hostility against western forces, will the deserters be treated better or worse? Wish you the best of luck in your endless fight against the Corporation!

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck!!

Share this post


Link to post

Hey so everyone knows— we are gonna flush out the lore fully— I plan on aiding Phoenix cool with it— also I plan on playing characters both in the Corporation and in this group seeing that the two entities are seriously intertwined and there is going to be great RP to be had on both ends + I want to help oversee how the RP is handled on both ends particularly with how we wage war and hostilities with one another

 

the peacebreakers have existed over a year now— they used to be a faction we only let corporation members play for cool intense RP scenarios and for fire fights

 

this time around we are making them official—

 

since i cant just duck out of my group since I’m the leader— characters that I play that are part of this group I’ll link this group page to their profile and I’ll clearly state that they are characters that are with the peacebreakers

 

 

weve already have been having a ton of interactions with people and it’s been going awesome!  People have been really enjoying the role play which is cool as fuck I gotta say- we got some really cool ideas in store for this faction and I’m really excited to see what’s in store for the future — it’s really fun playing this group of bad good guys that starkly contrasts the Corporations Good Bad guys 

Share this post


Link to post

I was just talking about this kind of deserter UN concept. 

This is awesome hope you guys have a good time.

Share this post


Link to post

if you skip to 2:50 in to the video, this gives a pretty accurate depiction of the kind of vibe we want to give at a glance for This group

 

ALSO— the games day and night cycle is going to be key for this group and will play an intricate part in our RP— as we will dramatically shift between dusk and dawn— !!!!!!!!!!

stay tuned gamers!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, GaryCash said:

Hey so everyone knows— we are gonna flush out the lore fully— I plan on aiding Phoenix cool with it— also I plan on playing characters both in the Corporation and in this group seeing that the two entities are seriously intertwined and there is going to be great RP to be had on both ends + I want to help oversee how the RP is handled on both ends particularly with how we wage war and hostilities with one another

 

the peacebreakers have existed over a year now— they used to be a faction we only let corporation members play for cool intense RP scenarios and for fire fights

 

this time around we are making them official—

 

since i cant just duck out of my group since I’m the leader— characters that I play that are part of this group I’ll link this group page to their profile and I’ll clearly state that they are characters that are with the peacebreakers

 

 

weve already have been having a ton of interactions with people and it’s been going awesome!  People have been really enjoying the role play which is cool as fuck I gotta say- we got some really cool ideas in store for this faction and I’m really excited to see what’s in store for the future — it’s really fun playing this group of bad good guys that starkly contrasts the Corporations Good Bad guys 

You cannot be on two group rosters at the same time. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Fae said:

You cannot be on two group rosters at the same time. 

I’d like to speak with the staff about this— it is for a greater good purpose — anyone can drop a roster at any point in time if they are a member of a group, and they can switch their characters at any point after the cool down, and be invited into the group that their current characters are affiliated with, only just owners cannot do this currently because of the fact that some one needs to own the CP

 

but If I clearly specify on the character pages and group pages which characters which— I don’t see why that should be treated any differently than any other player switching between their various characters— 

 

surely we shouldn’t punish group owners by limiting their RP to be had by arbitrary rules— 

 

it it will be very important for me to be playing both sides for both helping with both groups lore progression and for helping architect the hostile dynamic that exists between the group in a way that is absolutely the most fun and the biggest blast for everyone involved

 

im doing this because I have interest in the vastly different both sides of each factions RP and to ensure things go the absolute best that they can as we launch this new entity on the servers

 

ive already been playing characters from both sides this week,  with some one people having run in with Corporal Montell Dundurst of the Peace Breakers, and Petyr Kardaugh: Operator R from Potius Cras

In both instances I had some fantastic RP encounters

 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, GaryCash said:

I’d like to speak with the staff about this— it is for a greater good purpose — anyone can drop a roster at any point in time if they are a member of a group, and they can switch their characters at any point after the cool down, and be invited into the group that their current characters are affiliated with, only just owners cannot do this currently because of the fact that some one needs to own the CP

 

but If I clearly specify on the character pages and group pages which characters which— I don’t see why that should be treated any differently than any other player switching between their various characters— 

 

surely we shouldn’t punish group owners by limiting their RP to be had by arbitrary rules— 

 

it it will be very important for me to be playing both sides for both helping with both groups lore progression and for helping architect the hostile dynamic that exists between the group in a way that is absolutely the most fun and the biggest blast for everyone involved

 

im doing this because I have interest in the vastly different both sides of each factions RP and to ensure things go the absolute best that they can as we launch this new entity on the servers

 

ive already been playing characters from both sides this week,  with some one people having run in with Corporal Montell Dundurst of the Peace Breakers, and Petyr Kardaugh: Operator R from Potius Cras

In both instances I had some fantastic RP encounters

 

You are free to run dynamically, not as part of this group, but were not giving special treatment to people.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Fae said:

You are free to run dynamically, not as part of this group, but were not giving special treatment to people.

I am fine with reinitiating every time I play with them--  

----

I had anticipated this, though with all due respect --- I'm not trying to sound rude AT ALL when I say this at all, but this would be a clear example of Rule play over Role play--- which I don't think is great--

 

I feel as though in VC chat best or private PM's I could explain better why this should not be the case-- and why we should have it be tied to the character page active rather than who the group owners profile page is connected to

 

I could name all the benefits in a list of allowing myself to play both sides to help further the RP, I can name not a single benefit that comes from not allowing this

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, GaryCash said:

I am fine with reinitiating every time I play with them--  

----

I had anticipated this, though with all due respect --- I'm not trying to sound rude AT ALL when I say this at all, but this would be a clear example of Rule play over Role play--- which I don't think is great--

 

I feel as though in VC chat best or private PM's I could explain better why this should not be the case-- and why we should have it be tied to the character page active rather than who the group owners profile page is connected to

 

I could name all the benefits in a list of allowing myself to play both sides to help further the RP, I can name not a single benefit that comes from not allowing this

Sorry but it's a no - pick one group or the other to share rights with. The other you can run dynamically with.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Fae said:

Sorry but it's a no - pick one group or the other to share rights with. The other you can run dynamically with.

Fair enough-- I will run dynamically with this one-- and reinitiate or do what ever is needed for when your not running with an official group

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, GaryCash said:

Fair enough-- I will run dynamically with this one-- and reinitiate or do what ever is needed for when your not running with an official group

Youd need to initiate with the group you're running dynamically with and make sure you have rights before engaging hostiles! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Fae said:

Youd need to initiate with the group you're running dynamically with and make sure you have rights before engaging hostiles! 😊

You do see my point though right?

 

Again I'm not trying to be rude at all Fae, but you do see where I'm coming from yeah?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...