Server time (UTC): 2020-08-13, 05:43
Flea Market
TODAY | 2020-08-13 22:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 16 hours, 16 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Para

+3 for real?

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Seriously?

Why the verdict is not fair: 

So i got pointed for quoting @TurkRP about his opinion on it being like rust wherein I state "Only difference is a distinct lack of tiny stiff wang". The post had two purposes: Trying to be funny and agreeing with Turk. Like I don't see how this post is unnecessary. The implication behind my post is clearly that I agree with him because "THE ONLY DIFFERENCE" was the joke i made. Like is this seriously what we've come to when it comes to points? I make a joke that is still relevant to both a post someone made, AND the topic of the thread keeping in mind I voted YES on the thread around the same time. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

The second comment could've been hidden. It was a tad more off topic but like... i at least attempted to take it to DMs afterwards as shown here:

93bc75f4143b6be14c612cf6b60dabf1.png

Like... I stopped responding on the thread because I realised the conversation topic was deviating too far and the first response was points. Not a "Hey lets keep it fully on topic please" or a "Hey dude i've hidden your posts try to keep on topic," it was just instantly points. Like i've not even had a caution. A tad frustrating that the first immediate reaction to a post that was on topic and a joke was to point it. Like come on, there's more depth to that post than the people who just go "Night time sucks" or "It's fine the way it is". Like we have a poll. Posts like these are literally a +1 or a -1 in disguise with literally no depth to it, but I got pointed and these posts are still up? 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed and first post reinstated. At the very least give me my caution for the second post.

What could you have done better?: Second post was a tad more off topic but I literally took it to DMs afterwards

Greetings @APositivePara

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to accept it.

Given that your post did relate to the discussion, we see no reason to bring that discussion to an end or issue you points, as you even took it to DMs as to not clutter the thread.

At last, even if we have deemed this as an unnecessary post, your history of warnings shows that you should have received a caution not a warning. We are very sorry for this mistake.  

With that said

Appeal accepted, points revoked.

Signed by @PaulB, @Peril and @Rover