Server time (UTC): 2020-01-19, 23:01 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
neshy33

Petya Build mod

Came across a mod on the workshop called "Petya build mod" with houses, defences and so on in the style of Dayz Origins building. Although I don't quite know if such a thing would be allowed on the server via the mod maker or our side its worth a check.

Instead of huge wooden forts filled with tents we could have our own houses and maybe homesteads.

Something for you guys to have a look at, maybe have our own version if we cant use this one? Just an idea

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1908639275

Looks nice. Would be cool to have more building options. 

Edited by ZeroRP

Greetings fellow citizen!

I've seen this mod aswel and i'm not going to lie, it looks great BUT i doubt it will be added as a mod to our server, as the server already seems to have some performance issues with what we already got.

#Vote4ElPresidente #Orelse

Edited by Samti-RP

Doesn't look too bad, and there's even a private version available with more stuff for 50 bucks which ain't that bad either. I'll think about it.

Looks pretty good I would gladly put something towards it Roland when I have some cash

This is kind of cool, but I thought Roland is trying to reduce the amount of crap is persistent on the server? This wouldn't help.