Server time (UTC): 2020-08-06, 01:22
Sign in to follow this  
Aron73

Is it possible?

Is it possible to make sure that server 1 must have a Queue before you can join server 2?
If it is that could help allot after all no one wanna sit in a 20-30man queue.
Furthermore I suggest we keep separate so people don't just go to server 2 to loot up

Edited by Aron73

I don't think anything like this is possible. 

Unless we get like a 100 man queue which could guarantee that S2 gets filled ASAP with a few people in queue, there is no reason to have S2 Chernarus. 

This ultimately is up to the decision of our Boss. 

Edited by Alan Woods

Eh. Probably. We did this years ago but i think it had to be done manually. Once S1 filled Roland would open S2. Not sure if it’s possible to script or something. I don’t know how all that works. The problem with that is people still continue to spam S1 but use S2 to loot while others are queuing S1. 

Edited by ZeroRP

It's possible to do script wise, thats how it was done back in the day, S2 would remain locked until S1 had somewhere close to 80 players, then it would unlock and let people connect.

If numbers dropped too low on S1, then people would slowly get kicked to fill up S1.

10 hours ago, Aron73 said:

Is it possible to make sure that server 1 must have a Queue before you can join server 2?
If it is that could help allot after all no one wanna sit in a 20-30man queue.
Furthermore I suggest we keep separate so people don't just go to server 2 to loot up

Roleplay wise makes sense

Gear wise it's a moot point, the way the new gear system works it makes 0 difference to the gear tables if there's an S2 because the exact same loot will always be available on both servers. Only difference it would make is the amount of people that you'd likely bump into whilst looting which tbh idc if somebody wants to spend a couple hours looking for a few items. <-- Fuck hoarding though.