Server time (UTC): 2020-08-14, 16:21
Sign in to follow this  
AlexanderTheGeek

Blacklist Removal.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): No link or source was given other then a warning stating that i was blacklisted about 2 years ago for being underage. 

Why the verdict is not fair: None. this happend two years ago, the staff on discord told me to use this template to make the appeal to remove my blacklist. the staffs reasoning was sound.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: as an additional statement, im not sure why the admins wanted me to use this template for my age appeal. but here it is. and as a comment i do want to thank the staff for taking the time to help me. Hello! so im looking to get my age blacklist removed because at the time i first applied to join the server was 2 years ago and i was 14 at the time, amd was of course blacklisted due to being underaged. But now its 2 years later and since the 17th of april this year i am 16 and ready to have my blacklist removed and properly join this amazing community!

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To remove the blacklist that was given to me 2 years ago for the reason of me being under aged.

What could you have done better?: I suppose you could have removed all age-related blacklists when you first removed the age requirement.

Greetings,

Could you please link us to all of your Steam accounts?

Greetings,

After reviewing your appeal it seems that you are not blacklisted. Infact, you have completed half of the whitelisting process already, as you have completed the rule check half. Head over to the whitelist page to complete your registration. With that said, this appeal will be closed as you are not blacklisted.

Signed by @Saunders + @Voodoo