Server and location: S1 Kamensk mine

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-11-14, 11:10

Your in game name: Arnost Kovar

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: @Not Pepsi and 2 of his friends

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

Arnost had just woken up from bad sleep of nightmares. He decided to give a stroll at the northen border, looking for magazines for his Kalash. As he sees a Kamenks salt mine and an dead infected on the ground his senses activate. He scans the surroundings, seeing three men running at him with their rifles up. They were looking for Chernarussians, and they found one. After that they confirm that he is a chernarussian, they tell the man to put his hands up and go into the barracks and strip naked. Completely. Arnost, disgusted by these foreginers complies. They keep on asking if he has people around and where they could find Chernarussians. Well, they had found one. After brief moments, they decide to leave and tell that Randall and the boys are looking for chernarussians. Arnost sighs and shakes his head, inspecting his equipment. All of his water, food and weapons to defend himself were gone. This was going to be a long long day.

I was held up by these three individuals, and even when given brief amount of explanation and roleplay as they commandeered most of my equipment, told me to strip naked, took weapons, food and water not making even sure I have enough to get to closest location of getting any safely. At the current time (8 minutes later) I am surrounded by wolves in a house with no way of getting rid of them. 

End of POV

Not sure what I am being reported for, we didn't take any food nor water, as we already had too much of that to carry. We did take your AK47 aswell as your Glock, just so you couldn't follow us and try and pull something on us, we weren't sure if your friends were coming or not. I made sure you had enough food to survive, and im sure you can survive without weapons, as I have done the same thing before. 

@Not Pepsi Hello! I suggest you take a peek at 6:35 on video evidence. No food is seen in my inventory. 

5 minutes ago, Isaiah Rinkasonn said:

@Not Pepsi Hello! I suggest you take a peek at 6:35 on video evidence. No food is seen in my inventory. 

I am 100% sure I left you with food, it should've been with the lootpile that was on the floor. I honestly have no clue what happened as I left a can of bacon and peaches with you. I am confused. Did it despawn/glitch into floor or did you not see it? 

POSITION LOGS

Spoiler

10:59:04 | Player "Arnost Kovar" (pos=<7074.3, 14533.7, 350.4>) 

10:59:04 | Player "Randall Randall Randalson" (pos=<7072.8, 14535.6, 350.6>) 
10:59:04 | Player "Bo Spuds" (pos=<7073.5, 14536.6, 350.7>) 
10:59:04 | Player "Jack Flack" (pos=<7074.6, 14535.4, 350.5>) 

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

10:51:18 | Player "Arnost Kovar" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED-

10:42:56 | Player "Bo Spuds" is connected
11:56:09 | Player "Bo Spuds" has been disconnected
12:17:06 | Player "Bo Spuds" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED-

10:46:40 | Player "Jack Flack" is connected
11:56:25 | Player "Jack Flack" has been disconnected
12:16:06 | Player "Jack Flack" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED-

10:25:48 | Player "Randall Randall Randalson" is connected
11:56:16 | Player "Randall Randall Randalson" has been disconnected
12:13:56 | Player "Randall Randall Randalson" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED-

CHAT LOGS

Spoiler

11:00:33 | Chat("Arnost Kovar"): *Starts taking off his vest*

Calling in the following individuals for their POV and any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@Isaiah Rinkasonn - Arnost Kovar - OP
 @Not Pepsi Randall Randall Randalson - POSTED
 @PopPop - Bo Spuds - POSTED
 @Drtots - Jack Flack - POSTED

I don't have a POV but, chernarussians robbed @Not Pepsi so we were keeping an eye out for them. Personally I feel like blaming bad RP could go both ways since it did not feel like @Isaiah Rinkasonn valued his life at all during the incident. 

Edited by PopPop

1 hour ago, PopPop said:

I don't have a POV but, chernarussians robbed @Not Pepsi so we were keeping an eye out for them. Personally I feel like blaming bad RP could go both ways since it did not feel like @Isaiah Rinkasonn valued his life at all during the incident. 

You were there and you were part of the interaction as seen in the video.

You are required to write your point of view on the whole situation.

Please do this.

I'm the one in the red poncho I did not do much talking i just watched him with the gun until we left as it was not my revenge I did not have much to add to the situation. I did not see if there was food and stuff left on the ground I heard it was said that food would be left, I did notice a backpack being left behind as well. As for the beginning we were keeping an eye out for the chernarussians that had robbed @Not Pepsi

Edited by PopPop

I'm The one on the left going for  his backpack as when I was taking it, all he had was a hatchet, a hacksaw and 2 pliers and a gun that I didn't take I dropped half the stuff on the floor as I was transferring my things over and even left him my backpack that had more inventory space as he only had one pouch on the backpack!! I don't think I said much at all, during the situation I was outside being the look out. The fact that this is even reported is funny because it bad on both parts as he got mad at us and was yelling but he had a gun to his head if that was me I would of given everything even my darn underwear just to see another day. So it was not a perfect situation but he is also in the wrong Me and my fellow guys will make sure next time to leave some peaches of our "own" But in this case I feel as it should be dismissed as the food may of glitched or something not to sure and because we are both in in the wrong, it dose not make sense to punish one side.

Hello, once more! I'd like to point out that different people react to stressful situations differently. And it's not about the gear, but the problem of stripping someone naked, taking all of his food and water without even making sure that he can get to nearest well and/or town and leaving him with out anykind of firearm in wolf infested territory. Through the whole situation, I complied with the accused partys demands. That I sounded angry and hostile was, because I could. It's not his first time being hostage. And he was totally outraged by getting forced to strip naked. 

Summary:
@Isaiah Rinkasonn found himself cautiously exploring the mines near Kamensk, only to be confronted and held up by @Not Pepsi, @PopPop, and @Drtots.  Throughout the encounter, the initiating party forces Isaiah to strip down to his underwear, interrogates him about "Cherno Russians," take his food, water, and weaponry, and then depart, leaving Isaiah with just a hatchet, his clothes, and a few miscellaneous objects.

Rulebreaks:

• @Not Pepsi, @PopPop, & @Drtots, the behavior the three of you exhibited in this encounter is absolutely unacceptable.  When robbing someone, you can absolutely not require them to strip all of their clothes off just to search through their belongings.  Additionally, the justification for the robbery and the roleplay conducted throughout it was lackluster at best.  The three of you provided the bare minimum amount of roleplay required in a hostile encounter and showed no interest in your victim, only his gear and "Cherno-Russians."  These behaviors are textbook BadRP, and you will be punished for such.
  • Lastly, we'd like to address the clear disregard for @Isaiah Rinkasonn safety.  When taking a hostage, the responsibility of their safety during the encounter and their ability to survive rests solely on you three, the aggressors.  You left Isaiah with no food, no water, and only a hatchet to make it out of an area frequently populated by wolves.  You made no attempt to ensure he could make it to the next well or source of food, or if he was able to reach safety afterwards. The staff team has deemed this as a violation of rule 4.6.
  • Given that the three of you committed multiple acts of BadRP, between the roleplay provided to the hostage, the stripping of him to his underwear, and the lack of care you showed for his safety, the staff team has deemed an aggravation of the standard BadRP punishment necessary.  This aggravation serves as a result of the aforementioned acts, as well as a strong reminder not to engage in this behavior again.

Evidence:

Spoiler

YouTube video + quote of rule 4.6

Suggestions:
@Not Pepsi, @PopPop, & @Drtots: In the future, prepare better for engaging in hostilities.  You mention you robbed Isaiah because some Chernarussians robbed Not Pepsi earlier.  Instead of just saying this repeatedly as you loot through his things, try grilling or torturing him for information on these Chernarussians to ascertain whether or not he is affiliated.  Be engaged with your hostage, as their enjoyment now relies on you, and dumping his inventory on the ground while making the occasional remark about "Cherno-Russians," is not engaging.  Additionally, never, ever, ever strip someone down to their underwear just to check their gear.  In cases like this, simply TextRP a pat down, for example: 

*searches through his jacket pockets* //Do I find anything?
*pats down his pants* //What do I find?

Finally, it is paramount that you leave your hostage with adequate means of survival once you release them.  You claim you dropped food for Isaiah, but you need to be certain that he receives food and water, or at the very least is in a position to find more.  Always be certain that your hostage is fed and watered throughout and has the ability to be after the encounter.  Additionally, while we recognize your effort to leave him a hatchet and you are not required to leave your hostage with a firearm, a hatchet isn't much use against a pack of infected or wolves, both of which are prominent in the area of the robbery.

Verdict:
@Not Pepsi - BadRP - GUILTY, punishment aggravated to 7 days, 10 warning points.
@PopPop - BadRP - GUILTY, punishment aggravated to 7 days, 10 warning points.
@Drtots - BadRP - GUILTY, punishment aggravated to 7 days, 10 warning points.

Signed by @Peril, @Fae, & @PaulB