Server time (UTC): 2020-08-12, 12:02
Flea Market
TOMORROW | 2020-08-13 22:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 57 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
killerkiwi

storm-island project has a green light

i all as few know i'm making map to dayzSA all releases and test releases only be posted on dayzRP if want to help out no scripting or coding knowledge needed.. feel free to help out pm ill get you started in your own time.    but will need some type of second hdd , ssd or 3.0 usb  (usb must have 30gb storage capacity min more the better)..  as a work drive for the tools be using they are simple to use once shown how to.

just little vid to see what map it going to look like 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mlV4TmrtmZpjAG9YkUV-41TYmC-nrBOk

i streaming time to time so keep up whats happening 

screen shots here more be up load when i can

https://imgur.com/a/FZAMJfb

if anyone like a to add there own ideas or what they like to see in a map.. just add a comment what like and ill see what i can do. Also here is a link to my Website so you can download the first release

https://www.stormzprojects.net/

Edited by killerkiwi
up-date

I mean that's great initiative, but you're not even whitelisted yet mate. Perhaps wait a little with ambitious projects like that until you have gained some experience.

i have fair bit of experience with arma and dayz tools all work kinda in the same way. map moving on fast as in vegetation have to do wildlife first then add buildings roads all that malarkey.

then start working on scripts as thats last thing on the list but i will gt this map done but be while as needs testing with cars running all over map to find glichy spots as don't want to be driving round end up flying to the moon 🙂

Might I ask geographically where this is meant to be?

Greetings citizen!

I have been watching your live-stream and you have been doing some great work and just like El presidente said  it's a great initiative!

I think we will be quite the asset to our great community, once you have done your white-list!

#Vote4ElPresidente #OrElse

23 hours ago, Samti-RP said:

Greetings citizen!

I have been watching your live-stream and you have been doing some great work and just like El presidente said  it's a great initiative!

I think we will be quite the asset to our great community, once you have done your white-list!

#Vote4ElPresidente #OrElse

thanks nice to hear good feed back be fair getting rank not in my mind just want to make a good map for everyone to have good game play..

Edited by killerkiwi

would be nice i stream with out intrenet issues lol B.T. are so crap

Edited by killerkiwi

hay all i have little set back with the roads they not spawning in 3d world (BULDOZER )  but only day or two but  all good now. 🙂

i have started on roads now fixed..  this place is going to be a big city.. any ideas for city name anyone have own in put on this..

main_island_01.png

Looking pretty good lad, keep it up ❤️

As long as its filled with content, you should be pretty good. 

thank mate got alot more bugs to work out but getting there ill start the stream in hour i'm  just chilling atm had to have a break for a bit i was getting salty. 🤣

Edited by killerkiwi

Knowing bohemia, those caves will cause massive drops in frames.

it seems ok at i not had any so far but ill keep the rock walls down much as i can.. i been using the landscaping tool to do most of it save on objects as i know to many will drop fps alot.. there about 200k items on map atm  including trees

Edited by killerkiwi

i am going to need testers soon about mouth time ill need people run about to see it any one falls in map or walk in to wall all that shiz

Keep up the good work!

making a snow map as well but that won't be done till i made the map not hard to make at all just need add more textures for it but think looks better with it 

On 11/26/2019 at 7:11 AM, Dyhadration said:

You rock. Keep it up. 

thanks bud..  i am really trying get a release soon just hope if everything keeps going as it is should be a test release should be in feb next year

Edited by killerkiwi