Server time (UTC): 2019-12-16, 14:13 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
HaZardouZPlayZ

Operation Custodia (Open Recruitment)

Seems like a good ol time, good luck and see you soon!

Wait, this was never a group until now? Huh...

Well good luck yall, enjoyed RPing with y'all a couple months back. 

Good luck 

I like the graphics, good luck

Nice group, looks good. Hope to see ya guys get approved.

Art looks dope, best of luck lads ! 😁

Looks good guys. Can't wait to see you guys in game and get some RP.

The group looks good, I would only change some things for example the goals they are a little generic, might be best to add some goals that would make the group unique and stand out from the other groups that have the same goals. Goals that unique but also obtainable and not impossible to achieve. But everything else looks fine your lore is good and the graphics look neat and you have a decent roster, I look forward to seeing you guys in game soon.

I like the group thread graphics and the general idea behind the group.

What I would like to see is some more unique IC goals to make the group stand out more from the rest.

How do you plan on standing out from the rest of the bunch in character? I can see in your OOC goals that you want to "Offer satisfying good guy hostile role play." and "Have a interesting group for people to interact, role play, and make great stories with.", but I'd like to hear or see how you plan on making this realistic.

@Hofer some of the newer ic goals I added were more unique but I’ll add more and how to make things realistic basically just getting my group to know more about the military and make sure we have our facts right and not disrespect real military by not knowing our facts and what we need to know to do a proper military group  

Never a dull moment with these guys, thoroughly enjoy RPing with these guys and have nothing but good things to say! Keep up the awesome work fellas!!

Don’t remember if I’ve said this yet, but good luck guys!  Run into you guys a few times and it’s always been good.  Glad to see you’ve got this up now ❤️

Greetings @HaZardouZPlayZ,

Upon reviewing your group for approval I noticed that your goals seem extremely generic. You could copy and paste these goals onto nearly any group and they would make sense and that is the issue that is currently stopping your group from being approved. Goals must be specific for your group, we understand that you are a brand new group and that you need to get some of the basic goals (such as find a base location) out of the way and we are more than happy to allow you to keep those generic goals in. However, I'd like to see more time based goals added that fit the SMART criteria, as well as being personalised goals that could only be used for your group.

Once you have made the changes that we have asked for feel free to private message me. We can then go over your goals again and if they are good enough to pass we can go ahead and get you guys approved. In addition, @Phoenix Is Fun has currently not played on our servers for over one month, please find out if they plan to play soon and if not they will need to be removed from the groups roster.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:41 AM, HaZardouZPlayZ said:

Make sure no war-crime goes unpunished, hunt down Chedaki and NAPA forces that are still around 

[Long-term]

659629817_sacredchernarussianland.png.dd6fc6322945de3dbc87b500a0f00951.png

Group looks great, good luck catching the forest monkeys, I heard that if you stand close enough to the trees you can hear them whispering 'Slava Chernarus'

/Approved 

Thank you for making the changes that were asked of you in a timely manner and congratulations on the approval of your group. Remember to get the GroupCP setup and get those invites sent out, as well as keeping the groups roster up to date and the group goals as they are completed! Good luck and I hope to see you around soon.

Congrats on approval! I look forward to all the RP y'all bring! Best of luck out there! 

Congrats on approval lads! 😄

Greetings @HaZardouZPlayZ,

You have a few members that haven't played in more than two weeks, and a few that are close to this. Please contact them and see if they're still interested. If they're not, or they're not planning on playing in the near future please remove them from the roster.

elegiggle.PNG

Regards,

Hofer

Hello @HaZardouZPlayZ,

Since the last activity check you have a few members that haven't connected to the game in a while. Please reach out to them and ask if they're still interested. If they're not, or if they don't plan to play in the near future please removed them from your roster.

hazzard.PNG

hazard.PNG

Regards,
Hofer