Server time (UTC): 2020-08-08, 23:37
Sign in to follow this  
ThePureInsanity

S1 Killing a complying hostage - Gorka 11/13/19 1:00

Server and location: S1 Gorka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 01:00

Your in game name: Marvin Lee

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: Was around 1:00, in gorka just traveling along. Man walks up with a shotgun not in hand, and small talk begins. We walk inside a two story greenhouse, and he then closes all doors and gives me two options. I could join him to find other players to eat, or die. I chose option number one. About a minute passes and he keeps saying hes very hungry and points the shotgun at me and shoots. The time i provided might be a little off, im new and have to find my way around this website. 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

01:10:34 | Player "Marvin Lee" (DEAD) killed by Player "Tristan Moon" with MP-133 from 2.88332 meters

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

01:10:34 | Player "Marvin Lee" hit by Player "Tristan Moon" with MP-133 from 2.88332 meters
01:10:34 | Player "Marvin Lee" hit by Player "Tristan Moon" with MP-133 from 2.88332 meters
01:12:35 | Player "Tristan Moon" hit by FallDamage

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

00:37:54 | Player "Marvin Lee" is connected
01:27:19 | Player "Marvin Lee" has been disconnected

00:43:07 | Player "Tristan Moon" is connected
01:34:55 | Player "Tristan Moon" has been disconnected
--Server restart--
01:38:38 | Player "Tristan Moon" is connected
--Still connected--

Calling in the following people for their point of view as well as any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@ThePureInsanity - Marvin Lee - OP

@Dropaload - Tristan Moon -

As @Dropaload is currently in game he will be temp banned from the servers until he provides what he has been asked for by Gamemaster Conor.

As @Dropaload has failed to respond within the given time he will remain banned. To overturn this decision he will have to create a ban appeal and he will be given a verdict based on his POV and the evidence we have in this report in said appeal.

We apologize for the inconvenience @ThePureInsanity.

/closing.

Signed @Hofer & @Saunders