Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 20:25 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Nik

POINT APPEAL

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

https://gyazo.com/1091cf11eba8d04055df0234e5963dc9

Why the verdict is not fair: These boys don't like my friends, Apollo went onto there thread and said something about the music choice. Then this guy came on my thread to comment on my non existent music. All I was doing was replying to his edited response, just as he made a joke I did back. These boys are coming after me because of my friends, even though I haven't gotten involved whatsoever in whatever beef they have. And I consider myself a friend of there leader Ronnie, why these dudes think its cool to come after me ill have no idea.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: They don't like my friends, I never flamed them whatsoever.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: All my points removed

What could you have done better?: not reply to the flame bait

Edited by Nik

Greetings @Nik

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to accept it.

You alone stated that you should not reply to the flame bait, yet you did, but in a way we do not deem as a flame or flame bait. Instead of replying to posts you believe are flame bait, the best thing for you to do is to report the post and allow staff to review it.

With that said

Appeal accepted, points revoked.

Signed by @PaulB, @Rover and @Peril