Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 17:01 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Commander

Blacklisted for underage

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://i.gyazo.com/7cd7e70d63cdda44d7659534a8b0f6df.png

Why the verdict is not fair: It has been 2 years since, and I'm now 19.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I had an old account on here, but I don't have that email no more. I created a new account since its been two years since I've been on my PC due to me leaving communities and started work and just didn't have the time to do anything on my PC. 

Also, my old account is Commander, but I don't have the email anymore and I was wondering if I can get it merged into this account.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: My account unblacklisted and be able to play on here.

What could you have done better?: Waited till I was of age to whitelist.

Edited by Commander

Greetings,

Can you please link us all your steam profiles

Greetings @Pawpaw,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for giving us the information we have asked for. Secondly, I'd like you to create a support ticket titled "account merging" so that we can go ahead and handle the merging of your accounts in private as sensitive information may need to be passed around. Once you have created the support ticket we will explain exactly what is going to happen and how we can get your accounts merged quickly and efficiently. 

Thank you for your time,
Saunders

Greeting,

After reviewing your appeal the admin team have come to the conclusion to accept it. As we no longer have an age requirement we feel it is only fair that your blacklist is revoked and you get a chance to play within the community. However, we do want to stress that creating multiple accounts is strictly forbidden here at DayZRP and we expect you to never create a secondary account again. With that said, your blacklist will now be revoked meaning that you should now be able to apply via whitelist.

With that said,
APPEAL ACCEPTED | Blacklist Revoked

Signed by me w/ notes