Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 12:28 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JJRambow

Duke's - Home Away From Home.

Server and location: Server 1 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 12/11/2019 - 13/11/2019 - 5:30 UK

Your in game name: John Jamesons

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: n/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): A Little Clip from Saturday Stream Please note we have got more stuff sence Saturday/Sunday. 

Detailed description of the events: 

I have been building a base in KABANINO With a man Named Duke. I come on After Work Today and have seen the place Gutted. Nothing left. I am now working on getting something back to get the place in working order. But no Tents. Nothing. I am  dislaksitc and find it hard to type please feel free to ask for more info when you are looking into this case. I am in Discord most of the time. 

Everything is gone. No Tent's No Work Bench. Nothing Left to work with I am Just Sad. I Wanted to stream tonight and have put it on hold as my mood is not right for the stream.

Please help. 

Kind Regards
JJ 

Right Now....jpg

Hello @JJRambow

@Roland made some changes today which made a lot of improvised tents being wiped as seen in the message below.

G5aJFk3.png

By the looks of your video there was only improvised tents set up there, and the base is fully functioning and optimal there was no rule break or players behind this.

/closed

Signed @Hofer, @Fae & @PaulB