Server time (UTC): 2020-01-20, 01:49 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

Weapon spawning mechanics change

I think this is a great change. Honestly the only reason I would want a base right now is to hoard gear considering I can't find it out in the wild right now. 

From first POV i agree with the change. Let us see how it works in game after some time 👍

Yeah I'll take it.

10/10 Would change again. 

This sounds real interesting.

I agree can't wait to see it in the works. Really interesting

im finna nut

Thank fuck for that

Idc if everybody has the guns they want but fuck hoarding

I can work with this

I might visit Tisy again, nice change 

@Roland just allow me to spawn in guns, easier fix.

Sounds gucci tho

35 minutes ago, G_DateLR said:

I agree can't wait to see it in the works. Really interesting

I agree my fine man.

While this doesn't personally affect me as I tend to stick to the much dreaded "civilian weaponry" which very few bother to hoard or pick up, I hope this will appease the majority that often bring up their grievances about not being able to find assault rifles or military grade equipment (and in the process take away some of the grievances about hoarding, even though I'm fairly certain this will also lead to people hoarding even more). We'll see how this change affects the environment in-game, time will tell.

Anything that reduces the effect of people hoarding is a good change in my opinion. I like the idea of scarcity, but I hate not being able to find anything at all, so hopefully this idea works as intended.

I really hope this works as intended as well. Like, I don't know if I was just extremely unlucky last night, but I went from Zel military to vybor and then the whole northwest airfield without finding ANY gun at all, sure I don't need guns to roleplay 😠 but they are still nice to have and they shouldn't be extremely rare IMO. Hopefully I was just really unlucky because it sure was a nightmare and felt annoying af. 

F gun licenses... take my gun now and see if I care! 😄

No but seriously, sounds like a great idea.

Will see how this will impact gameplay loop.

I have raided 3 bases yesterday and not a single one of them He a stashed firearm (except one mosin nagant) 

Looted every military base on the west end of the map- twice. And after a hard 6 hours of looting... I got a shotgun 😎

Hopefully the change is efficient in making guns get into the hands of players and not in the hands of super bases and stashes. 

Animated GIF

I like this change for sure, the cutback of spawns in general has made it difficult to find a lot of things but hopefully now I won't be robbed for my 9mm rifle 👍

I look forward to trying this out. I hope this will strengthen the Trade Economy. 

Thank god

Thanks Rolle, great idea