Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 01:45 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
HDragon

Priority Que

Is there anyway we can add a system where if you crash, get kicked, etc from the server your slot is reserved for 5 minutes or so? It's so punishing to be in the server playing and having fun just to be kicked and stuck up at 21 in queue.

For the low price of 200 euros or the amount required to upgrade, you can easily have access to this feature whenever you like.

It's incredibly frustrating to sit in queue for 30 minutes, only to play the game for another 30 before I crash and have to decide whether I want to waste my time in the queue or not.

It's also frustrating to be so close to getting in the server, only to be bumped by priority queue.

But I'm not paying ~200 euros or the upgrade price just to get priority queue, miss me with that.

Yeah I agree with the OP, that'd be nice. 

Also get rid of the priority queue. Find another way to make money off people.

Roland already made money off of the people who bought it already, so remove it and no profits lost!

unless they do the subscription, oh well!

5 minutes ago, tossVC said:

Roland already made money off of the people who bought it already, so remove it and no profits lost!

unless they do the subscription, oh well!

This is the smartest thing you've ever said on god

Already asked this, Rolle told me this is not doable duo to not being modable.

image.png.888e0d22d16e66ceb53ecbc3eee3e4db.png

Yeah bit annoying to sit through a 20 some queue, make it to the game and then be booted out because I had a mod enabled that was disabled since I last played and then climb back up to position 22.

Please bring back S2 Chernarus. Deer Isle is obviously not very popular. Some may argue that S2 Chernarus will split the community. Deer Isle causes a split anyway.

Others argue against it because of ghosting. There are rules in place to try to prevent and punish those who ghost. Please bring back S2 Chernarus.

I'm sure the playerbase will split once Livonia is released.

But honestly I feel like Diamond shouldn't have priority queue at all. This is coming from a Diamond member, I feel this is pretty much forcing people to buy diamond in order to even get onto the server.

55 minutes ago, Finn said:

But honestly I feel like Diamond shouldn't have priority queue at all. This is coming from a Diamond member, I feel this is pretty much forcing people to buy diamond in order to even get onto the server.

I wouldn't say its forcing people into buying diamond because at the end of the day, its still a choice whether you do it or not.

It's not like Rolle is sitting around with a pistol to everyones temple and threatening their family for 200 euro.

I'm fine with Priority Queue.

As Turk pointed out it's not possible because queue (and the whole connection/authentication system) is handled by server executable and not by any of game scripts that we can mod.

I too wish we had the system like in WoW where it keeps your queue place in case you disconnect or crash. It saved my spot many many times in WoW Classic.

6 hours ago, Finn said:

Split into those willing to pay for Livonia and those that aren't. Miss me with having to pay more for this broken ass game.

I believe some changes might have been nice to this topic yet i say let us wait for Livonia. It should  (hopefully ) quiet soon and after we see the outcome we should look for proper adjustment.