Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 17:07 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
sheepbuffer

white list issue

failed due to the below ?

Hello,

1.Please add a full name of your character.

Sheepbuffer ? well the character name changes everytime I die so I thought this would be appropriate

2. Also explain where he is from and his backstory, as well as how he got to Chernarus in the first place.

I was a farmer for many years working on a family farm passed down through the generations with my Mum, Dad and Brother. I never really liked the quiet life but my sense of responsibility to family made me stay. On day there was a break in on the farm and both my parents were killed while my bother and I were out. This sent my bother, who struggled for many years, into a depressive spiral. He has never truly recovered from the trauma and I had him in and out of hospitals as a result for many years. I did what I could to hold down the farm and look after him but it started to take its tole on me. I found myself getting angry and resentful to him and others. So I started to drink. This spiralled fast out of control until I found myself one night sat in the haybarn with my fathers old shot gun wanting to end it. But before I could a crowd of figures started to walk toward the farm. Slowly at first, then screaming like the devil himself. I tried taking out a few with the gun but as soon as they dropped they were replaced by more. So I took some supplies, and I am not proud to say, I hid. I had almost forgotten about my brother. Given him up for dead. But then out of the blue one day he reappeared. Clearly medicated to the eye balls still but somehow alive. We tried to get each other sorted and work out what was going on. As he got better and I got my strength back we realized that we could no longer stay. So we took what small amount of food and water we had left. So one morning we woke early and started to walk. Not looking back

Also remember that your story needs to be unique, and not share too much with your friends whitelist.

My story is the same as my mates as we are brothers so I am having issues as to what is wrong with the story .

Hello,

You are required to make these changes in your whitelist app as you were sent back to retry your application.

Closing this thread.