Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 00:31 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TODAY | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 19 hours, 28 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Shroud

"Flaming Appeal"

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Pic

Why the verdict is not fair: Because i do not see who i was flaming, recently in the community i have seen a lot of people have been initiating without being in an official group and their friends still think they have rights, nothing has changed in the rules yet people still seem to be making this mistake time and time again, so i was simply stating my confusion as to how this can still be a common issue.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: If you can point out who i am "Flaming" with this comment i would love to hear it, as it wasn't intended to be directed at anyone in particular, just a comment on the general state of how people have been initiating. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points Removed

What could you have done better?: Unsure

xsdfs.PNG

Edited by Shroud

A separate team of staff members have looked over the warning points you were given and have deemed this to not be flaming.

Posting an opinion in a status update in a civil manner is not flaming, and we will unhide your status update and revoke the points.

Appeal accepted.

Signed @Hofer & @PaulB