Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 09:57 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Wendigo

Flaming appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Will post shortly  

Why the verdict is not fair: I literally flames no one and aimed my post at anyone specific. All I was saying is that the whitelist process is super simple in Ryan Shepherds thread. Which is true. Anyone could get whitelisted and its honestly a bit scary knowing this. Too many new players have literally no understanding of the rules because of this. All I was stating in my post. Also in my warning I was given 5 points. But in the actual warning it was saying I was getting only 3. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Already did above.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Either get points taken away or get the 3 points I was told I was getting. 

What could you have done better?: Nothing. Didn’t flame anyone.

3D2BF298-345C-46B5-9BD7-B25D510590A1.png

Hello,

A separate staff team have reviewed your appeal and come to the conclusion to deny it, and changing the punishment to flame bait rather than flame.

Your post directly states that the whitelist is in it's current state just because the owner of our server wants quantity over quality, as well as stating that a "retarded monkey" could get through, which is baiting a reaction from those targeted.

Appeal denied

Signed @Hofer & @Realize