S1 - Killing a complying hostage - Green Mountain

Server and location: S1 Green Mountain

Approximate time and date: 19:05, 11.11.2019

Your in game name: Rob Black

Names of allies involved: None

Names of suspects: I believe it was Noah Russo @MasonnWB

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: I start making my way to Green Mountain to donate some stuff to the charity guys, there I've met two other guys looking to trade something for a NBC suit. I believe 3 people show up in the watchtowers at the entrance, asking us who we are and if we're affiliated with anyone. After they tell the guys, that they don't have any NBC clothing at the GMC, they leave and I'm there with the 3 guys in watchtowers. I tell them my name and that I've been part of the NHF group and that I've come here to donate some supplies to them. One of them ( @MasonnWB ) then initiates on me, one of the guys from the GMC tells me to put my hands up and so does Noah. I put my hands up, Noah comes to me, tells me to put my hands down and drop my stuff. I try to explain to him, that NHF is no more and that I don't even remember meeting him ever. He doesn't care, tells me that he's going to grab all my shit. He then once again tells me to drop my backpack, etc., so I tell him that I just wanted to donate some stuff, but w/e. Then when I want to start dropping my stuff, I obviously wanna start dropping my guns as he told me, so right when I'm reaching for my M4 to drop me, Noah sprays me literally the moment I started reaching for it.

2 things after reading this. This is a false Report as.But before I really accuse you of that your server time is incorrect so assuming this just happened, I have not been online for this as I have not been online since last night. Also, Even if this did happen, ( I am serious I do not recall this situation at all if this happened the other day or some shit but your date is today and like 45 mins before the actual server time it is now.) You reaching for your m4 and getting killed is how shit works. But I am dead ass serious this situation never happened atleast not with me. SO you are either false reporting or you have the wrong person bud.

Yeah, the server time was actually 18:05, my bad. Well it did kinda sound like you, so sorry if there was a misunderstanding, I might just wait for the kill logs.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

17:59:37 | Player "Rob Black" is connected
- Dead -
18:20:33 | Player "Rob Black" has been disconnected

17:58:23 | Player "Alex Jackson" is connected
- Currently connected -

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

18:09:43 | Player "Rob Black" hit by Player "Alex Jackson" with M4A1 from 2.69542 meters 
18:09:43 | Player "Rob Black" hit by Player "Alex Jackson" with M4A1 from 2.69542 meters 
18:09:44 | Player "Rob Black" hit by Player "Alex Jackson" with M4A1 from 2.69541 meters 
18:09:44 | Player "Rob Black" hit by Player "Alex Jackson" with M4A1 from 2.69542 meters 
18:09:44 | Player "Rob Black" hit by Player "Alex Jackson" with M4A1 from 2.69542 meters 
18:09:44 | Player "Rob Black" hit by Player "Alex Jackson" with M4A1 from 2.69541 meters 
18:09:44 | Player "Rob Black" hit by Player "Alex Jackson" with M4A1 from 2.77487 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

18:09:44 | Player "Rob Black" (DEAD) killed by Player "Alex Jackson" with M4A1 from 2.69541 meters 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

18:27:51 | Chat("Alex Jackson"): // lol

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@John Wahlberg | Rob Black | OP
@allanman123 | Alex Jackson |

i was in green mountian talking with security where the security ask who he was ,affiliation ect. where he informed me he was former new hope federation who i was in war with and i said "nah fucking new hope feds put you're fucking hands up" in wich he complies i tell him to drop his guns his backpack and his vest and he puts a gun in his hand and i am not sure if he turned towards me or not but i shoot him on reflex as i genuenley thought was about to shoot me if he was trying to comply i am truly sorry it was not my intention but pulling out a weapong when you're told to drop it is suicide i do not wish to counter report NVFL as we had multiple guns aimed at him again if his intent was to comply im sorry i cut the role play off early

edit: we just spoke in PM's and we agreed to close the report

Edited by allanman123
new info

The staff team have reviewed this report and are happy to honour the request to close it.

We would like to remind everyone that if you are told to drop your weapons, the safest way to do this is by dropping them directly instead of taking them into your hands. If you are the initiator in a situation like this, a good demand to make would be something along the lines of "Drop your rifle! Don't take it into your hands, just remove it from your shoulder and drop it on the ground."

With that said,

/Closed.