Server time (UTC): 2019-12-13, 04:03 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Northguy

Dissappearing containers

Inside my locked base had a tool box with a few tools and a tackle box with two hooks i think. When i came on this morning they were both gone yet the base was still locked so im assuming it was just glitch despawned or something. Is there any way of getting these things back or should i just start looking for new ones? 

We don't give items back for any reason.

When was the last time you interacted with these items?

i think this mgiht be a server wide issue, i had 6 containers hidden and locked away and all six despawned, there was a 4 day timespan which i was banned from the server, so thats 4 days of no interaction.

Items such as tool box and tackle box are not persistent containers, therefore these despawn much faster. 

If you would've placed them in a tent for example, your items would've remained for longer. 

im talking about the wooden crate containers doe

@Mellstrom when was the last time you interacted with the wooden crates because if you don't interact with them i believe it a day they can despawn, 

we don't give back items for any reason I am sorry that your items have despawned unfortunately you will have to start again.

The crafted wooden crates despawn quicker then what a tent or a barrel will take to despawn 

On the topic. Do tents despawn if we do not interact with them, car, normal green ones. Etc?

1 minute ago, RoverBeast said:

On the topic. Do tents despawn if we do not interact with them, car, normal green ones. Etc?

Tents theoretically should despawn after 7 days of non interaction. 

Alright. Thanks.