Server time (UTC): 2019-12-13, 01:30 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
rokvam

Toxic zones, and protective gear...

So, how does toxic sones work... Will the hazmmat suit (complete) protect you completely?

Will the suit be "eaten" by the fumes over time, if so, how long will it last under perfect conditions?

Will I need a "cure" even if I wear the hazmat suit?

Anyone know?

Not 100% sure

Maybe ask via RP In game?

Hazmats suits combined with a gas mask protect you completely from the Toxic area, but some people noted that the suit degrades after a while (not sure about the duration) , and are very sensitive to zombie damage.

Toxic cures are needed if your suit or gasmask degrade to ruined, thus infecting you with the toxic fumes.

Toxic cure will cure your infections, but as stated here, toxic cure sometimes work, sometimes don't ? Also it is best that you don't have low health, as the cures sacrifice some of your health to cure you.

12 minutes ago, Alan Woods said:

Hazmats suits combined with a gas mask protect you completely from the Toxic area, but some people noted that the suit degrades after a while (not sure about the duration) , and are very sensitive to zombie damage.

Toxic cures are needed if your suit or gasmask degrade to ruined, thus infecting you with the toxic fumes.

Toxic cure will cure your infections, but as stated here, toxic cure sometimes work, sometimes don't ? Also it is best that you don't have low health, as the cures sacrifice some of your health to cure you.

Thx for the reply... Will also try to RP this info to my character before thinking about entering any toxic sones...