Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 22:45 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Haus

Make ghilles in Livonia automatically Green

Make ghilles in Livonia automatically Green  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have been thinking more and more about the upcoming map and am super excited that the new map will be more overgrown as well as push players to take up activities like hunting more. However one issue that i see as a issue for players to come is that of the tan ghille suits that are currently made when crafted instead of the green ones. These tan suits offer no practical value and just push players away from using ghilles as they just expose them even more due to the tan not blending in. I think it would make more sence if the ghilles when crafted just went to there green state automatically and as such still offered some value. Ghilles are an excellent way for players to camouflage themselves and make for really cool objectives for players that want a more earth and rough n' tumble type feel to their character such as would be expected of a hunter living in the woods or a survivor who has covered themselves in bushes to try and sneak up on a herd of elk they heard one day.

Back way back people used green spray paint to color the ghillies green so it would blend it I don't know why they took the spray paint out but I agree 

8 hours ago, Scarlett said:

Back way back people used green spray paint to color the ghillies green so it would blend it I don't know why they took the spray paint out but I agree 

Because once you spray painted stuff it turned into a shooting b95.

Edited by Eagle

Ahh that's why. Never knew the reason now I do lol

On 11/11/2019 at 8:49 PM, Eagle said:

Because once you spray painted stuff it turned into a shooting b95.

That's hilarious, never seen that before 😁