Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 20:21 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
groovy chernon

Remove "Cat Ears" from the loot table

Remove "Cat Ears"  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The server takes place in an Eastern European 2nd world country that had a civil war, and now a zombie apocalypse. Why the fuck would there be weeb cat ears anywhere near this place? They look stupid and out of place.

Nothing was really done with this post, except made them more rare, which doesn't solve the problem still.

image.png.58d5b1aa0549b2e014d1472d4f6249bb.png

Voted on remove by accident, please keep.

These are good ways to know who is who when you have slaves, alot easier then armbands 

How am i suppose to do my furry roleplay without cat ears? I say keep them 

keep em, they ain't hurting anyone + they are great targets 😉 

Edited by Samti-RP

How will I ERP without my cat ears?

Massive litmus test going on here

Ivan supports the cat ear movement!

66Kccqh.png

I mean you could just kos the cat eat people. 

The Cat Ears in-game have a reduced spawn rate already and are extremely rare. It isn't a terrible item and sometime like to have it on their characters for RP reasons 

Seems like you got a grudge against cat ears

keep them, aint no harm in having them. Plus maybe some chernarussian cat fanatic hid his cat ears under his bed and someone just so happened to come across it. 

i say lets add more colours 😎

I mean last I checked some bright colored Gorka Jackets weren't added cause they were too bright but I mean I don't really mind the ears tbh.

I have never seen these in game yet, and tbh i would like to have them in. forcing a slave to wear cat ears is my main goal now.

Edited by Husky.

I think make them super rare. 

Normally I wouldn't agree with anything a zoomer roblox roleplayer like @Chernon would say but please remove these ugly things

Edited by Kordruga

I just don’t understand why the colorful gorka jackets were shot down but this shit was added. Plis remove. 

Edited by ZeroRP

Calling in @Aiko for a POV on this subject

I vote they get deleted

I really don't understand people and wanting to remove things that cause fun for others. It's not like it hurts you in any way, and it's not lore breaking enough to really even warrant removal. It's rare enough that you're not going to see a ton of people running around with it, and it's something that someone could easily make with some cloth and a sewing kit anyways... I think people just need to really focus on their own RP and the things in the game that are fun for them, and less on restricting fun for others.

I honestly don't see the problem with them. I personally think they are cute. But then again I love anything that is adorable. But its just a fun item in game. I know its RP and to some they don't make in some scenarios, but remember were allowed to have some fun and smile with our friends on the journey we lead. 

I don't see them often but when I do its wonderful to get a smile. I hope they stay!

+1

I know the first thing to grab when I see the undead coming back to life, oWo...think they are break all types of RP and I wouldn’t be able to take anyone serious in game if I saw them come towards me with a pair of blue cat ears on, seriously 

I have nothing against people liking cat ears or what they want, but my problem is that were in Chernarus, in a zombie apocalypse. I'm pretty sure there aren't people wearing cat ears in Eastern Ukraine right now. 

The point is they don’t make any sense to be here and to be frank takes me out of a serious RP moment, especially when you have underage people already here acting like this is an altis life server. These are the type of people that play a child character but start beating up a full grown man without rping out the fact they are a child but that’s just another argument entirely. 

Edited by ZeroRP

never saw them ingame.
but i have to be honest dont really wanna see em either.
i think they have no place here.  i vote to remove them.

I owned a pair for a bit and carried them with me. I eventually tossed them for inventory space. I'm fine with them being in the server and being rare.