Server time (UTC): 2019-12-13, 01:35 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
CainoGS

Appeal For False Ban. - Oisin Malone.

Sorry for not responding when reported I was Away from town on a Trip! This KOS Accusation from HECTIK32 Is false, The whole event that happend was streamer Live on here 'KooglysKirb' On twitch the embbed link is not working atm, Though i cannot find a clip for the event the player 'HECTIK32' walked up to me and Declan Wood well we were outsdie of a house that was transformed into a base, we spoke with 'HECTIK32' when he asked what we were doing, we told him we were patching up this base. which of course was a lie, then i Attempted to take 'HECTIK32' Hostage by shouting 'Put your hands up' and within the next few seconds 'HECTIC32' took his gun out and aimed it at me and in that second i shot him with my shotgun. If I find a clip or the whole livestream footage i will post it in this form.

here is the clip right here i actually forgot to mention that 'HECTIK' actually fired first in this situation. Porving me innocents even more.

if these clips are not working i can send them to anyone who needs i have the links saved.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/502091776?tt_content=full_vod_button&tt_medium=clips_watch_page&t=4h44m20s 

Hi,

Please update your appeal with the appropriate template found in the link below. Failure to do so within 24 hours will result in a closure.

20 minutes ago, Hofer said:

Hi,

Please update your appeal with the appropriate template found in the link below. Failure to do so within 24 hours will result in a closure.

Hi! 

@CainoGS has failed to respond to this report within 24 hours and will therefore remain banned. He will have to make a ban appeal to overturn this decision, and the report will be verdicted there.

We are sorry for the inconvenience @HECTIK32. 

^ that is all your message says from the Report, I looked over the Creating a ban appeal, I s says to provide all the approprite information which i Will now,

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/502091776?tt_content=full_vod_button&tt_medium=clips_watch_page&t=4h44m20s - this is that exact clip of the whole encounter proving my innocence, from my side of the story the individual approached us and as you can wee we were holding him up to take him hostage and he decided to take a weapon out and attempt to shoot me, I defended myself by shotting him instead and as you can see from the clip @HECTIK32 Shot first. 

Edited by CainoGS

*Incase this is what u meant by format I will fill this one out too*

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/502091776?tt_content=full_vod_button&tt_medium=clips_watch_page&t=4h44m20s - As this clip prove's (From Declan Wood and Oisin Malone (me) ) POV. {Time Stamped}

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: we were approuched by the individual where we asked him 'who lives here' and he said 'I do actually' in which we attempted to take him hostage resulting in HECTIK32 Taking out a weapon and firing at me and me defending myself and shooting him as he fired rounds at me.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: An Unban. As this was a false appeal from the Individual HECTIK32.

What could you have done better?:  Responded in Time, But as I meantioned previously I was away on a trip, Which I apoligies For!

VERDICT

@CainoGS - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - NOT GUILTY
@HECTIK32 - False Report - GUILTY

REASON

In the original report @HECTIK32 claims he was killed without interaction at all, @CainoGS was called in but failed to respond.

In the video evidence showed in this ban appeal by @CainoGS it is clear that you interacted, initiated and then @HECTIK32 decided to not comply, and therefore died due to his actions.

This is not an invalid kill at all @HECTIK32. I suggest you take another read through our rules while you aren't able to play the game. If you're initiated upon, and you don't comply you are most likely going to get killed. This is no grounds for a report, and will therefore be judged as a false report.

OUTCOME

@CainoGS - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - NO PUNISHMENT, TEMP BAN REMOVED
@HECTIK32 - False Report - 7 DAY BAN, 10 WARNING POINTS

Signed @Hofer & @Conor