Server time (UTC): 2019-12-13, 01:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Hampze

S1:BadRP/Possible RDM In Stary Sobor - (UTC): 2019-11-10 - ~10:10

Server and location: S1 - Stary Sobor 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): (UTC): 2019-11-10 - ~10:30

Your in game name: Johan Persson

Names of allies involved: 

Name of suspect/s: No clue

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I went there to meet one from the group. Then I went to talk to the person in the base. When I jumped up in his base I was shot, I was not paying attention so I did not hear when he was shot.

Edited by Hampze

The video comming soonish

Edited by Hampze

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
10:07:00 | Player "Johan Persson" is connected
10:57:05 | Player "Johan Persson" has been disconnected

08:30:50 | Player "Steven McMillan" is connected
10:48:51 | Player "Steven McMillan" has been disconnected
17:42:08 | Player "Steven McMillan" is connected
18:05:11 | Player "Steven McMillan" has been disconnected

10:00:37 | Player "John Foster" is connected
-DEAD-

06:54:56 | Player "Johnny Malong" is connected
10:49:25 | Player "Johnny Malong" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
10:20:17 | Player "John Foster" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Steven McMillan" into Head(0) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with SKS 59/66 from 115.57 meters 

10:20:56 | Player "Johan Persson"[HP: 90.04] hit by Player "Steven McMillan" into LeftFoot(13) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with SKS 59/66 from 114.465 meters 
10:20:58 | Player "Johan Persson"[HP: 89.3979] hit by FallDamage

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
10:20:17 | Player "John Foster" (DEAD) killed by Player "Steven McMillan" with SKS 59/66 from 115.57 meters 

Calling in to post PoV's:

@Hampze | Johan Persson | POSTED
@Scarecroww | Steven McMillan | POSTED
@DenKserw | John Foster | POSTED
@Notic3 | Johnny Malong | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

This report will be kept open until all POV's are posted.

@Scarecroww why did you combat log?

2 hours ago, Hampze said:

Server and location: S1 - Stary Sobor 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): (UTC): 2019-11-10 - ~10:30

Your in game name: Johan Persson

Name of suspect/s: No clue

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Detailed description of the events: I went there to meet one from the group. Then I went to talk to the person in the base. When I jumped up in his base I was shot, I was not paying attention so I did not hear when he was shot.

POV: I had just logged in the base and a guy apparently Steven comes up to me and asks if i was at the medical building up north. I replied no and after that he proceed to poorly rob me without any rp except that he heard anarchy was there.(somewhere there my video starts), I obey'd all the orders excpet the last one because i was actually going to take revenge with the shotgun i had found as seen in the video. Just before my death 2 people came and asked if i anybody is home and i explained to them what had happened.

Edited by DenKserw

Server and location: S1 - Stary Sobor 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): (UTC): 2019-11-10 - ~10:10

Your in game name: John Foster

Name of suspect/s: @Scarecroww

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Detailed description of the events:

About 5 minutes after i had logged in the server @Scarecroww asks me if i was jsut at the medical building to the north and i replied '' no i wasnt i just woke up ''. After that he proceeded to rob me telling me not to move because he has people watching. I complied with the orders he gave me so i dropped my K98 over the wall and my pistol. That's around when the video starts. So after he left and told me to stay at the Hesco kits and put my hand in the air i didn't and left to maybe try to kill him. The video ends i believe when i go into the building where i found a shotgun. By now about 5 minutes had past and @Hampze came up to me to talk. Two minutes in the conversation i got shot in the head.

BadRP because: There was little to no RP involvement to the robbery and when i asked why is he robbing me he said ''bacause im broke and i need stuff'' which is basically robbing someone for loot.

Possible RDM because: By the time he ordered me to stay at the hesco kit it had been like 4-5 minutes and the situation had ended but he camped the base just to kill me for that one order after minutes had passed and i was not aiming towards his direction nor searching for him, just talking with some people.

Merging @DenKserw report with this one as they are the same situation

@Scarecroww will be temporarily banned from the servers until they respond with their POV

Hello this is scare, So here is my pov @Voodoo. So that person that held you up in the base was my friend. i was actually up in the hills over looking, his name is johnny. but here is how it went down. So Johnny here was holding this guy up and we gave him instructions or else he would die because we where initiating a raid on his base which was not said in the video for it is too short. that video doesnt get everything that happened but what we did was we got his guns and threw them over the wall and then my friend went to go get a hacksaw. When i saw the gun jump down and run away at the end the end of the video he obviously didnt follow our instructions so i was going to kill him. I could only see that black guys foot and i thought no one else was in the base but the green arm band guy so i shot thinking it was him. I didnt know more people rolled up.

Thank you for your POV @Scarecroww, your temporary ban has been lifted.  Please keep an eye on this report in case of further questioning.

Im ending the report. I talked with @Scarecroww 😊

@DenKserw since you also reported something from this incident do you agree with closing this report?

@Hofer No i do not, I believe that there was no rp during that initiation and was only done for the loot.

https://www.dayzrp.com/rules/ Rule 4.4: 

As an attacker you may NOT:

Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.

Ignore your victims. You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times

i disagree like i said from what i said in my pov we where raiding the base so i feel that it was not breaking rule 4.4 and i disagree about the little to no role play part as in my friend was engaging with with you constantly giving you things to do. we didn’t kill you until you actually made a run for it in which we have a right to then kill you. am i wrong?

The killing part is absolutely fine as i said, you gave me things to do such as like go from here to there and from there to here, that is a way to fill up the time and fill like you are doing something. To tell people throw guns over the fence and constantly move positions is not an engaging rp, i was also left alone for many minutes. If the atackers don't start a interesting rp why would the victim do. Also i was told from discord by @Scarecroww That his friend was the one who robbed me and he just took the shot. If thats true he also said that the name of the guy who robbed me is "notic3" on discord and forums but i couldn't find anything. So according to that these to dtatments are true then if you find the profile of "notic3" i would like to make the same report of badrp for him as @Scarecroww was not the one engaging me.

@Scarecroww Can you @ your allie you named as johnny in your pov.

@Hofer @Realize I want to end this report after i've talked to @Scarecroww and i have confirmed he was the one who only took the shot, but if it's possible i would like to keep going with the report of badrp as now it is said by @Scarecroww but not confirmed my @Notic3 that he was the one engaging me at the base.

Calling in @Notic3 for their pov of this situation.

My POV:

My friend and I had spotted a man wearing German military gear while searching the town for a hacksaw, so we decided to attempt to rob him for one. After disarming him by use of threats, I left him only for ~30 seconds just to come around the front because my ally had lost visual on the detainee. Once I had arrived in the front, I proceeded to climb the wall to have a better scene of the situation. During this, I continually gave the Detainee instructions and kept him busy, and when he asked me what I had been looking for, I chose not to disclose the hacksaw situation because he could use it to his advantage by using the hacksaw as a lure into a trap as I had not yet fully cleared the area. Whilst the situation continued, I explicitly stated that I was raiding his compound for supplies, but as I went around to look for the guns that were thrown over the wall, he ran, thus being shot. I attempted to flee towards the red warehouse North of the compound, and was shot at from the northern hill, so I reacted by flanking East, but to no avail, I could not seem to locate the suspect. As I searched for the gunman, it became clear that no one else was present in Stary Sobor. I fail to see how I have not been engaging as the robbery was not expedient, I kept conversation, directed instructions, created an interesting situation as having a sniper watch him at most times, and made it my goal for everyone to make it out alive as I did not want violence. If there's any possible way I could have been "more engaging", please inform me.

Edited by Notic3

2 hours ago, Notic3 said:

My POV:

My friend and I had spotted a man wearing German military gear while searching the town for a hacksaw, so we decided to attempt to rob him for one. After disarming him by use of threats, I left him only for ~30 seconds just to come around the front because my ally had lost visual on the detainee. Once I had arrived in the front, I proceeded to climb the wall to have a better scene of the situation. During this, I continually gave the Detainee instructions and kept him busy, and when he asked me what I had been looking for, I chose not to disclose the hacksaw situation because he could use it to his advantage by using the hacksaw as a lure into a trap as I had not yet fully cleared the area. Whilst the situation continued, I explicitly stated that I was raiding his compound for supplies, but as I went around to look for the guns that were thrown over the wall, he ran, thus being shot. I attempted to flee towards the red warehouse North of the compound, and was shot at from the northern hill, so I reacted by flanking East, but to no avail, I could not seem to locate the suspect. As I searched for the gunman, it became clear that no one else was present in Stary Sobor. I fail to see how I have not been engaging as the robbery was not expedient, I kept conversation, directed instructions, created an interesting situation as having a sniper watch him at most times, and made it my goal for everyone to make it out alive as I did not want violence. If there's any possible way I could have been "more engaging", please inform me.

Let's say that you did not conversate what so ever, you didn't even asked me for my name, just the group name and thats it. I understand that your goal was not to kill anybody and i understand why i got shot. It would be more engaging if for example there was some arguments with you and our group and thus you could be more aggresive during the robbery and provide a more ''interesting'' and intense you could say situation. I was not scared that i might die for not one second but that could be just me but thats why i have uploaded the video so game masters can see actually what happened from my prespective with video evidence.

@Notic3 your temp ban has been removed.

On 11/11/2019 at 12:33 PM, DenKserw said:

@Hofer @Realize I want to end this report after i've talked to @Scarecroww and i have confirmed he was the one who only took the shot, but if it's possible i would like to keep going with the report of badrp as now it is said by @Scarecroww but not confirmed my @Notic3 that he was the one engaging me at the base.

@DenKserw we do not pick and choose which rulebreak is punished and which isn't when it comes to a report. If you wish to keep the report open then all potential rulebreaks will be looked into and judged accordingly.

With that said it is your choice whether this report continues as said above or whether you wish for it to be closed, in which the staff team will look over the report and come to a conclusion whether what is presented is deserving of the report being forced to stay open or if the OP's wishes are agreed upon.

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

@DenKserw we do not pick and choose which rulebreak is punished and which isn't when it comes to a report. If you wish to keep the report open then all potential rulebreaks will be looked into and judged accordingly.

With that said it is your choice whether this report continues as said above or whether you wish for it to be closed, in which the staff team will look over the report and come to a conclusion whether what is presented is deserving of the report being forced to stay open or if the OP's wishes are agreed upon.

All good close the report it's fine. *Tired*

@Hampze do you want the report to be verdicted or do you wish to close?

@SaundersJust close it 🙂