Server time (UTC): 2019-12-13, 14:28 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Georgia Banks

Anyone know the trick to curing toxic poisoning? Or is death unavoidable?

When your friend throws a toxic smoke at your feet...

Toxic smoke grenades... any way to cure that? 

I've tried;

Toxic Cure, Epi pen, Naxolone, Oxy, Charcoal, Ibuprofen, Dexamphetamine, Paracetamol 

NOTHING is helping!

Anyone know the trick? Or is death unavoidable?

😖🤧💀

@Watchman @Ducky should be able to confirm but I always thought the toxic cure should help

1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

@Watchman @Ducky should be able to confirm but I always thought the toxic cure should help

Thank you Voodoo! I did try that immediately after exposure but... still dying! 😖

That's strange, but maybe you either needed 2 doses to cure it or it simply bugged out and the toxic cure didn't register. 

Most diseases sometimes require 2 doses of cure (e.g. Cholera = Tetracycline). 

Also did you take all the meds quick one after the other? 

Because you only register one med at a time and taking a one after the other, removes the status of the previous one therefore these don't stack. 

Edited by Alan Woods

1 minute ago, Alan Woods said:

That's strange, but maybe you either needed 2 doses to cure it or it simply bugged out and the toxic cure didn't register. 

Most diseases sometimes require 2 doses of cure (e.g. Cholera = Tetracycline). 

Also did you take all the meds quick one after the other? 

Because you only register one med at a time and taking a one after the other, removes the status of the previous one therefore these don't stack. 

Hmm, I was panicked.. I may have took something immediately after. I'm not sure. Good to know, perhaps if I can find another Toxic Cure in time, I'll live! Thank you

I sadly have no experience on either the gas grenade or moving cloud form, other than driving through a moving cloud with a car once. As I had a gas mask on, I was fine. From the static zone experience once you have it you are immediately cured once you apply toxic cure, you get the health debuff but get the condition fixed right away. As for the nades, it could be possibly bugged, either in general or in that particular instance. Try using another toxic cure and see if you have an active medical condition or "buff", and don't use any other meds as long as that keeps going so it doesn't override.

The Toxic cure is supposed to help, but its a 3rd Party mod, so if it doesn't work, then it doesn't work.. we cant really fix another persons mod

Calling in @Dmitri_Medeleiv to post his POV (Mod creator)

1 minute ago, Ducky said:

Calling in @Dmitri_Medeleiv to post his POV (Mod creator)

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate you looking into it! All good if I must die, just trying to figure out if it’s avoidable! 

SO! I was administered 3 Toxic Cures by a doctor, none of them helped. AND THEN on a hunch, I decided to try giving myself the last one we had and BAM, instant cure... so, YES, they work. But only if you give them to YOURSELF!

**Just FYI for anyone who may get poisoned!**

Edited by Georgia Banks
**Just FYI for anyone who may get poisoned!**