Server time (UTC): 2020-01-20, 01:45 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
SaltySully

A teď přišel soudný čas (109.3hz)

*brzzhtt-*

The radio springs to life as a frequency located somewhere within the northern mountain ranges of South Zagoria begins to bleed through the communications into nearby frequencies, repeating two messages, one in Chernarussian and the other in English, it would indiscriminately repeat itself three times before shutting off, not to be heard from again, the message would sound off as follows;

"Survivors of South Zagoria. Two years have passed since the collapse of local government. Two years have passed since the infection took hold. Two years have passed with lawlessness unforetold. Survivors, this is your only warning.

Cease your Criminal Activity, come unto the State or be judged.

Those that stand in our way will be neutralized.

Unionists, Communists, Anarchists, Pacifists, Corporates, Federalists, Secessionists, Supremacists, Syndicalists, Defeatists, Cultists, Insurrectionists, Extortionists, and the Foreign.

You are not welcome here. Give yourselves up, return to your land or die tired, bitter and cold, trapped against a corner in a forgotten land plagued by the undead.

To justify the sedition of our cultural, economic and social structure is abhorrent. We are not a passive people. We are not warmongers. 

S námi přišel čas soudit."

*brzzhtt-*

Edited by SaltySully

* Phoenyxx would roll her eyes before pressing down on her PTT*

"Wait, is this coming from the same people that hid inside a tower the other night at Green Mountain? Who coward inside a tower while civilians attempted to rescue others?"

*She'd release her PTT*

A distinctly northeastern American accent would come across the airwaves, the tone full of bored condescension. 

"Would you look at that, another local nationalistic statist asshole threatening the people of the country with threats they cannot or will not fulfill. 

Bit of advice, before you shake the trees, check for Hornets before you put yourself in a world of hurt. Or do us all a favor and shut your mouth, turn off your radio, and return to whatever woodland cave you've been sitting in for the last 2 years."

A brief pause before the sound of someone shifting in their seat. 

"You are right about one thing though,  it's been 2 years without government. No government corruption, no capitalists keeping the greater dream out of reach of the common man, no president sitting high in his lap of luxury while his people die in squalor.

No, it's been 2 years of mankind crawling over one another, fighting for their own place in the world. 2 years of mayhem and chaos. Let me tell you something Boy. Anarchy is the most fundamental truth of human nature. Either embrace your nature like the strong, or bow your head and hide away, weak as the day you were born. Crawl over those that are beneath you, or be tread upon by those that will."

Kane releases the PTT then, shifting once more in his seat to look out the window over the valley below.

*Lucas would press the PTT*

"Seven of you sat in a tower to hide from me and one other guy, don't be acting like a big man c'mon now mate you can't do shit."

*He'd release the PTT*

A distinctly Russian voice could be heard as he pressed down on the PTT, his voice filled with hushed anger.

"Glory to the Second State. We will not falter. We will not fail. You can strike down our walls, but not the ideology we hold so dear. Not us. That you may never take."

With a click, the voice is gone, the man vanishing among the airwaves.

*Man presses the PTT* "Hoped to hear such response, rules of the game have changed. There's no shortage of Patriots, ready to cleanse the land of rats and other vermin.. Slava Chernaruss, Jazda z Kurvami." *Releases the PTT*

A crackle is heard as the man presses the PTT

"I thought these guys were meant to be the good guys, from what I heard..? Should I avoid them? Is there -anybody- good in these lands? Keeping my radio on to hear an answer."

The PTT is released.

Responding to the last man, a male western voice can be heard, but it appears to be muffled to a notable degree.

<:: "Sorry lad, South Zagoria draws you in, eats you up and spits you out worse. Best to keep low or leave the region."

Click.

*Shmopov hearing this nonsense over the radio picks up his own and holds the PTT speaking in Chernarussian*

Dobry den, you are saying me, a local chernarussian myself am not welcome in my own country due to my membership in an organisation? We are doing more good than what I have heard about you guys. We are but a simple friendly Trade Union. It is you, the self proclaiming state who is not welcome. Have a good day.

*releases PTT*

Edited by Cuchulainn

Same man again, keeping his western and muffled accent up. Could perhaps roughly be mid-European.

<:: "The Trade Union where a supposed member recently clearly indicated that they were working alongside Anarchy? Is this correct? If so, your point is moot and you have no say if you work with terrorists who plague the region, no matter your heritage. Have a good day. Or not."

Click.