Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 20:21 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Heisenburg

Apeal For S1 Griefing in Severograd - 2019-11-03, 03:00

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair: My group had only removed 4 walls in total, logs making each section look like a new wall removed. We have had hostile interactions with the OP of the report, warranting my group's hostilities toward them. Another member of our group, @Worldclass has also had hostile interactions with the group and multiple other IC reasons to want to disrupt their operation.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: On top of all of this, I joined my group in the raid after all this was done, not even being a part of the raid until after the walls were removed.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Ban removed, Points removed.

What could you have done better?: Recorded situation in order to provide staff adequate information to come to a more favorable decision.

Hello @Heisenburg

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal as well as the original verdict and after much deliberation have reached the conclusion to accept it.

As you did not break down any walls or barricades, we have no grounds to warrant a punishment of griefing. The damage done to the base was proportionate to the IC reasoning. Even in situations where rulebreaks are committed, it is unjust in nearly all cases to pass a blanket punishment over the accused party. Due to this we will be revoking your ban and removing your warning points.

With the above stated, the following applies.

Appeal accepted. Ban and warning points removed.

Signed by @Conor & @Randy