Server time (UTC): 2019-12-16, 03:39 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
DrCrazyGamer

Overlord Actual

*A old hand clicks the PPT down*

Attention all former soldiers of the United Nations and Local Chernarus survivors, this is Colonel Eric Michael of the United States Army. I was one of the commanding officers stationed at one of the local airbases. After the fall of high command I took to the woods like many of you. I have returned to try and rally survivors to start securing areas from the infection and to start hunting down the infected. The world has changed people but we still stand. The light of freedom and civilization will not be extinguished from this Earth. I will try my best to report on the radio every few days.

With limited resources I will be using this walkie talkie for the time being, report in with questions and statements.

Good luck to all of you.

This is Overlord Actual signing off...

*The PPT clicks off*

A local sounding male voice with sufficient English skills or pronounciation pops up shortly after.

<:: "Anyone could claim that but even if you are right, who do you expect to find or hear such a long time after the last meagre UN deployment to this cursed Earth? No UN left in South Zagoria and I doubt any remnants who stayed here or are stuck here are keen on donning the colors again without notable official support. And some survivors, you can't trust if you are who you say.

Ah, whatever, good luck to you. If you want to survive, head West to the safer zones, 'Colonel'. Out."

Click.

*Jacob would almost spring up upon hearing this message, firmly pressing down hit PTT*

"Sir, my name is Jacob Antone. Lance Corporal Jacob Antone, 4th Marine Division. I was stationed on the Ukraine-Chernarus border. Stay safe and stay frosty, sir, and may our paths cross."

*The PTT would then be released*

*The old man presses the PPT down, gunfire is heard in the distance*

Lance Corporal Antone I read you loud and clear, continue to survive and listen to the radio, I will transmit a meet up location as soon as one can be established. If you have questions or suggestions please feel free to transmit them.

This is Overlord Actual Out

*The PPT clicks off*

*His hand comes to the radio and he presses the PTT down, a lot of static appears then a voice comes through, it's hoarse and rough. Sounding like a whisper almost.*

"Well holy shit, this brings a tear to my eye. This is Mads Brandt, Sergeant or Sergant of the Danish Branch that was sent to help in Chernarus only a few weeks before the outbreak. Stay safe and stay strong. Perhaps I'll come to that meet up location if I get my time to it. If not then my prayer goes out to you and all the others." 

*His hand lets go of the PTT*

*The old hand clicks down the PPT. A light drizzle is heard on the leaves of a forest* 

Hej to you Sergeant Brandt, glad to hear some are actually reporting in. As you may have heard this operation is new and in its infancy. I hope to meet you and others one day. I cycle through the talkie channels every few days. Stay strong soldier, our mission isnt over.

This is Overlord Actual, signing off...

*The PPT is released*

*As the PTT activates you hear the humoured chuckle of an Elderly Londoner. The chuckle carries a doubtful, mocking nature before he begins to speak*

"...A Colonel, eh? Stationed at a local Airbase bu' hid with 'is tail tucked between his legs in the face of danger. Welcome to t'land of the living."

*Ronnie snorts, pausing for a moment*

"There is hardly anyone left to rally, 'Colonel'. We are all doin' just fine without you wannabe military lo'."

*Ronnie pauses a second time, stifling further laughter*

"Best of luck survivin' in this country, 'Colonel'. If you have any questions I'll be here on the... wha' did you call it? Walkie-Talkie? HAH! Some fuckin' Colonel."

*The radio returns to static*

*Frank Blackburn heard the broadcast and shrugged, pushing down his PTT on the radio*

"I won't tell you my name for safety reasons, but I was deployed here as a peace keeper last January with the second response team under Lt. Palladino. There is a reason why there is no organized active military presence, and it is due to the mass amounts of foreign elements wanting to control the region for themselves, and any sniff of a military from anywhere threatens their control. If you do decide to get organized or whatever, don't build a base and advertise it as your military base and don't wear military uniforms."