Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-12-05, 23:25 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Squillium

S1 - Invalid Execution

Recommended Posts

Server and location: S1, North of Shakhovka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-11-09, 07:53

Your in game name: Miller Thompson

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Nox An Victorum

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: So I roll up to Sosnovka and mingle with the fine people of the base that was made there. I say something along the lines of the "creepy guys in Novi Summer Camp that take peoples blood", and as I leave am taken hostage by Nox An Victorum as they were there without my knowledge. There's some RP for 5-10 minutes, they're upset that I was "spreading misinformation" about them, and so they decide to execute me. I don't recall ever being in a firefight with them and have no idea how they can justify having execution rights on me. Also throughout the entire encounter it was very clear they were talking in TS/Discord as there was long periods with no one talking.

Edited by Squillium

Share this post


Link to post

Curtis Rook here, i do agree that the rp was a bit short. I did not give the order to fire, however he was shot prematurely. I sincerely apologize for that. I do have a full recording of the incident, hopefully we can get this totally sorted out.

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Rookie52 said:

Curtis Rook here, i do agree that the rp was a bit short. I did not give the order to fire, however he was shot prematurely. I sincerely apologize for that. I do have a full recording of the incident, hopefully we can get this totally sorted out.

Thank you

I’d like to know an exact situation where you think you gained the right to execute me.

Share this post


Link to post

You came into Shakovka and i personally thought you were acting a little suspicious. Multiple people inside also came to me and said the same thing. Then shortly there after i was told by Jonah Blank that you were impure and that you needed to be dealt with. I was planning on explaining this to you, but it was happening a bit fast for me as well. Again I apologize for that. On top of that you also began talking about our group to people in town and we disliked that. Hence the spreading misinformation.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Rookie52 said:

You came into Shakovka and i personally thought you were acting a little suspicious. Multiple people inside also came to me and said the same thing. Then shortly there after i was told by Jonah Blank that you were impure and that you needed to be dealt with. I was planning on explaining this to you, but it was happening a bit fast for me as well. Again I apologize for that. On top of that you also began talking about our group to people in town and we disliked that. Hence the spreading misinformation.

image.png.98f2ebc53ece6e7a4200dde8803f64c9.png

So in what you just said what correlates to you having execution rights on me? Because I don't see "Spreading Misinformation" on the list.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Squillium said:

image.png.98f2ebc53ece6e7a4200dde8803f64c9.png

So in what you just said what correlates to you having execution rights on me? Because I don't see "Spreading Misinformation" on the list.

Listen, we are accused on the server, for a misinformation that we take ppls blood and we are creepy and blablabla, and we get killed pretty much everyday because of that, and guess what? I cant see it in the rules too!!! and we don't open reports because of that. we are stopping ppl that is spreading that kind of information ahead, because that's not who we are that's completely FALSE. In game, our group were there for helping an ally, and your character looked very, very suspicious. ( walking inside the base, looking inside every single tent, log storage, everything I was afraid of you find a better gun and do something stupid honestly... I would say that, for me, your character looked pretty much like a spy. because if I were you on that situation, I would have stayed pretty much static because and being super humble fearing my death with all that ppl surrounding me very well armed. Other fact that made myself take that decision, was when you took the zucchini and trowed on the floor. that very was rude! So yes, I had eyes on you all the time. We executed you because your character looked very suspicious, acting like a spy as I said before. and he was disrespectful too, remember when you criticize my accent at the woods and the other guy accent at the base?! you were making fun of him! Joe hated that! The way you act in game may change your future. about it was happening a bit fast, We were at the woods, nearby where ppl was trying to raid few moments ago, we had to take care of the situation as fast as possible to leave that place. You were delaying us and we couldn't let you go, because the order to fire was delivered to us, and the other facts that I've mentioned previously. Another fact is that you still had your radio! That's one more reason because it was kinda of too fast. and yes, for that. I apologize too.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, ggvix said:

Listen, we are accused on the server, for a misinformation that we take ppls blood and we are creepy and blablabla, and we get killed pretty much everyday because of that, and guess what? I cant see it in the rules too!!! and we don't open reports because of that. we are stopping ppl that is spreading that kind of information ahead, because that's not who we are that's completely FALSE. In game, our group were there for helping an ally, and your character looked very, very suspicious. ( walking inside the base, looking inside every single tent, log storage, everything I was afraid of you find a better gun and do something stupid honestly... I would say that, for me, your character looked pretty much like a spy. because if I were you on that situation, I would have stayed pretty much static because and being super humble fearing my death with all that ppl surrounding me very well armed. Other fact that made myself take that decision, was when you took the zucchini and trowed on the floor. that very was rude! So yes, I had eyes on you all the time. We executed you because your character looked very suspicious, acting like a spy as I said before. and he was disrespectful too, remember when you criticize my accent at the woods and the other guy accent at the base?! you were making fun of him! Joe hated that! The way you act in game may change your future. about it was happening a bit fast, We were at the woods, nearby where ppl was trying to raid few moments ago, we had to take care of the situation as fast as possible to leave that place. You were delaying us and we couldn't let you go, because the order to fire was delivered to us, and the other facts that I've mentioned previously. Another fact is that you still had your radio! That's one more reason because it was kinda of too fast. and yes, for that. I apologize too.

Ok.

So it seems to me you just don’t have a grasp on the actual rules of the server. You don’t get to execute someone for looking suspicious. I don’t care “how fast” it was, I care that I was killed for literally no semi-decent reason. You could’ve RPed with me for an hour but if you just execute me because I was “rude and suspicious” I’m gonna call you on it.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Squillium said:

Ok.

So it seems to me you just don’t have a grasp on the actual rules of the server. You don’t get to execute someone for looking suspicious. I don’t care “how fast” it was, I care that I was killed for literally no semi-decent reason. You could’ve RPed with me for an hour but if you just execute me because I was “rude and suspicious” I’m gonna call you on it.

Do what you gotta do. I'm just explaining you what are the facts and attitudes that made my group end your character. if its not RP, you tell me what it is. maybe you don't like the way we have done it because you liked your character so much or you just don't know what is going in the story of our group. nothing is a chance, there is a lot going on. 

Share this post


Link to post

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
06:26:13 | Player "Miller Thompson" is connected
07:36:34 | Player "Miller Thompson" has been disconnected
07:36:39 | Player "Miller Thompson" is connected
-DEAD-

04:09:34 | Player "Joe Frank" is connected
08:22:43 | Player "Joe Frank" has been disconnected

 

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
07:35:56 | Joe Frank <9381.57, 6514.22, 263.889> restrained Miller Thompson with Duct Tape

07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank" into Head(0) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.52157 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank" into Spine(39) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.52157 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank" into Torso(23) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.52157 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank"into Torso(25) for 10.3622 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.52157 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank" into Head(0) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.52159 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank" into Brain(37) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.52159 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank" into Head(0) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.55987 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank" into Torso(23) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.55987 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank" into Spine(38) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.55987 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank"into Torso(24) for 41.4488 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.55987 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank" into RightArm(30) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.76226 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank" into Torso(1) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.76226 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank" into Lungs(49) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.76226 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank" into Torso(24) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.76226 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank" into Torso(1) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.88897 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank" into Lungs(49) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.88897 meters 
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Joe Frank" into Spine(40) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 2.88897 meters 

 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
07:48:47 | Player "Miller Thompson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Joe Frank" with AK-74 from 2.52157 meters 

 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
07:14:50 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): *Whispers: but if we bring him in, he will steal from us
07:15:42 | Chat("Miller Thompson"): //look man, all seriouness, please stop that voice changer
07:16:04 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): /NO! its fun! :)
07:16:14 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd  switch off the mask.*
07:17:29 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd pat the man down for firearms.*
07:17:37 | Chat("Miller Thompson"): //no guns
07:17:40 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd also pat him down for any drugs, and radio transmissions.*
07:17:47 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): // Radios*
07:17:49 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): /And armbands!
07:17:54 | Chat("Miller Thompson"): //no drugs and the radio is silent, and no armbands
07:18:02 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd take a step back.*
07:29:49 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): *nods
07:29:57 | Chat("Miller Thompson"): *Winks*
07:47:09 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): *pats him for weapons and radio
07:47:16 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): /do I find any?
07:47:33 | Chat("Joey Wilkins"): // PISTOL and radio

 

Calling in to post PoV's:

@Squillium | Miller Thompson | POSTED
@ggvix | Joe Frank | POSTED
@William89 | Nikolai Pavlov | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

@William89 can you explain the use of the voice changer for us

Share this post


Link to post

I would like to post my POV here, with the permission of the staff team:

Nikolai had just woken up in Shakhovka wen @Squillium came into our camp. Normally we would have been happy to receive him, but we were having a tense situation and my boss, Jonah Blank, took his weapons and his radio, just in case. Then, we started talking to him, and I enjoyed his RP. He mentioned that there was a base around Novy Sobor with some sort of shady people, Nox, the same that were in our camp. He never did anything that deserved being killed.

 

When @Squillium decides to leave our camp, I give him back his weapon and his radio. As he leaves, I learn that he is being taken hostage by Nox, I watch part of the situation from the camp and, eventually, I hear shots.

 

12 minutes ago, ggvix said:

I'm just explaining you what are the facts and attitudes that made my group end your character.

It's not your character. If you want to permakill it, you have to ask //permission to PK?

It's his character, not yours. You cannot even permascar him without his permission!

 

I am sorry for this sad situation and I hope that @Squillium will return to our camp one day in happier circumstances. If so, I hope that you enjoy next time!

PD. I never used a voice changer.

Share this post


Link to post
07:15:42 | Chat("Miller Thompson"): //look man, all seriouness, please stop that voice changer
07:16:04 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): /NO! its fun! :)

@William89 so this chat log was not a reply to the OP's chat log?

@Squillium and @ggvix do either of you or anyone in the area at the time have any video evidence of the situation?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Voodoo said:
07:15:42 | Chat("Miller Thompson"): //look man, all seriouness, please stop that voice changer
07:16:04 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): /NO! its fun! :)

@William89 so this chat log was not a reply to the OP's chat log?

It was.

My boss in game, @TryaxReck, was wearing a gas mask, and, during the time in which he was using it, he experimented speaking with a different voice, with the intention of improving our immersion.

This, he could have done in different ways, e.g. speaking into a glass, putting his hand in front of his mouth, using  a voice changer... I have no way to know it for sure.

The effect was fun! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post

I would like to clarify the situation in the town.

I have video of the entire time he was in the town.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/505942667

The person that was using the voice changer was not @William89 but @TryaxReck

Important timestamps:

5:16 - when we see jonah talking with the voice changer for the first time

7:20 - we take his weapon, he also calls him darth vader

9:20 - they catch him looking through things.

13:40 - more chit chat, calls jonah darth vader again, and calls william spaghetti man

16:03 - starts talking about nox's camp and how weird it is

22:25 - throws zucchini at moi

25:25 - he leaves and is apprehended shortly thereafter.

Share this post


Link to post

4:53 - Show up to gate

11:32 - Miller shows up

32:05 - I speak with Jonah about Miller

38:52 - Miller is taken into custody

Share this post


Link to post

I do not have any video evidence 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, ggvix said:

Do what you gotta do. I'm just explaining you what are the facts and attitudes that made my group end your character. if its not RP, you tell me what it is. maybe you don't like the way we have done it because you liked your character so much or you just don't know what is going in the story of our group. nothing is a chance, there is a lot going on. 

Also, you didn't end my character as I never gave permission for a permadeath. As per the rules I will forget about that situation.

Share this post


Link to post

Unrequested but my POV may be helpful. 
 

We heard gunshots at Jonah's base. I radioed him asking if they needed assistance. image.png.397088cdca9959fb9e7db4bbb207605f.png

We get there and I stay out of the camp to keep look out. @Squillium shows up and I hear over radio that he's being really squirrelly checking all of the tents etc. The gates are opened and Nox members and Squill leave. I cut off Squill in the woods to interrogate him about why he's snooping directly after a gunfight and just find out if he's hiding anything. It then comes to our attention that he sounds just like someone who held up one of our guys. 

 

As for that segment. I last heard radio of Hans seeing people breaking down the wall in our base (Could have been our architect building) so he mentioned he was gonna go double check to make sure it was a friendly. I hadn't heard any 'Okay clear' so I went over there to make sure everything was okay. When I arrived I could hear a group of people name calling Hans and our group so I backed off. During the event that this report is in regards to, Hans recognizes Squill's voice as one of the kids who were raiding the Nox base and confronted him. As I was there with Hans, this was enough for our characters to understand that Sqill had to die so he wouldn't go and Squiil to any of his bandit friends. 

 

Here is a video showing Hans approaching Squill about what had happened. The next clip is my perspective of Hans being held up inside the Nox base with either @Squilliumor someone who sounds identical to him talking. 

As a bonus, the final clip in this short video is a response to 

Quote

Also throughout the entire encounter it was very clear they were talking in TS/Discord as there was long periods with no one talking.

when people were clearly crashing around you. You will see @Rookie52coming down the hill from the bushes where he was on Radio with Jonah hence why you hear me unmute discord when he shows up. I had it muted so I couldn't hear them communicating while I dealt with the forefront issue of someone being tied up in front of me. 

https://streamable.com/bx3wc

All in all, we had several reasons but never announced a concrete one pre-execution since someone preemptively fired. We would have liked to make it more interesting but our head in command was busy and to help numb the awkward silence all of us took turns asking questions to help keep it engaging which may have watered things down and just made it confusing.  

 

Edit: I should note, that all of us agreed you should not have died the way you did and regretted the shaky effort that was put into it. We learned from the experience and will handle similar situations with more grace in the future if we're confronted with any. 

Edited by Spazz1313
Adding friendly detail

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Spazz1313 said:

Unrequested but my POV may be helpful. 
 

We heard gunshots at Jonah's base. I radioed him asking if they needed assistance. image.png.397088cdca9959fb9e7db4bbb207605f.png

We get there and I stay out of the camp to keep look out. @Squillium shows up and I hear over radio that he's being really squirrelly checking all of the tents etc. The gates are opened and Nox members and Squill leave. I cut off Squill in the woods to interrogate him about why he's snooping directly after a gunfight and just find out if he's hiding anything. It then comes to our attention that he sounds just like someone who held up one of our guys. 

 

As for that segment. I last heard radio of Hans seeing people breaking down the wall in our base (Could have been our architect building) so he mentioned he was gonna go double check to make sure it was a friendly. I hadn't heard any 'Okay clear' so I went over there to make sure everything was okay. When I arrived I could hear a group of people name calling Hans and our group so I backed off. During the event that this report is in regards to, Hans recognizes Squill's voice as one of the kids who were raiding the Nox base and confronted him. As I was there with Hans, this was enough for our characters to understand that Sqill had to die so he wouldn't go and Squiil to any of his bandit friends. 

 

Here is a video showing Hans approaching Squill about what had happened. The next clip is my perspective of Hans being held up inside the Nox base with either @Squilliumor someone who sounds identical to him talking. 

As a bonus, the final clip in this short video is a response to 

when people were clearly crashing around you. You will see @Rookie52coming down the hill from the bushes where he was on Radio with Jonah hence why you hear me unmute discord when he shows up. I had it muted so I couldn't hear them communicating while I dealt with the forefront issue of someone being tied up in front of me. 

https://streamable.com/bx3wc

All in all, we had several reasons but never announced a concrete one pre-execution since someone preemptively fired. We would have liked to make it more interesting but our head in command was busy and to help numb the awkward silence all of us took turns asking questions to help keep it engaging which may have watered things down and just made it confusing.  

Ok, so again, none of that gives you execution rights on me.

My hands were tied, I wasn't meta gaming so no one was going to come. Even IF I told people what was happening it wouldn't have given you execution rights.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Squillium said:

Ok, so again, none of that gives you execution rights on me.

My hands were tied, I wasn't meta gaming so no one was going to come. Even IF I told people what was happening it wouldn't have given you execution rights.

I suppose if you want to nit-pick, you're right. The rules don't explicitly allow execution of a prisoner under reasons of suspicion. But in terms of Roleplay reasons I personally believe we had a right to kill you in order to avenge your alleged bullying of Hans and to erase the sketchy-ratty-mouthiness of your character. (Talking about your character here, not your actual person.) Until you wake up in the woods that is. If you really want to make this all about the rules then so be it. The admins will make their decision one way or another inevitably but I'd rather we could come to an amicable conclusion without them.  

It was just bad circumstances. I do hope we come across each other in a better setting where we can just hang out around a fire and tell bad jokes or have a rap battle or something. None of what happened was a vendetta or to attack you personally in any way, I hope you understand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Spazz1313 said:

I suppose if you want to nit-pick, you're right. The rules don't explicitly allow execution of a prisoner under reasons of suspicion. But in terms of Roleplay reasons I personally believe we had a right to kill you in order to avenge your alleged bullying of Hans and to erase the sketchy-ratty-mouthiness of your character. (Talking about your character here, not your actual person.) Until you wake up in the woods that is. If you really want to make this all about the rules then so be it. The admins will make their decision one way or another inevitably but I'd rather we could come to an amicable conclusion without them.  

It was just bad circumstances. I do hope we come across each other in a better setting where we can just hang out around a fire and tell bad jokes or have a rap battle or something. None of what happened was a vendetta or to attack you personally in any way, I hope you understand. 

Look, I really am just trying to get you to understand the fact that it's not just a "nit-pick". Executing someone for "alleged bullying" is against the rules and also makes absolutely no goddamn sense. If I have an actual history with a group and they want to execute me I probably wouldn't report, especially if they just do a simple "//execution?", but that's clearly not what happened here. It wasn't just bad circumstances, you had ample opportunity to take the RP in any other direction and instead you decided to end it for absolutely no good reason.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Squillium said:

 instead you decided to end it for absolutely no good reason.

My previous two replies literally explain my reasons. In my character's perspective you sound just like someone who attacked an ally. That ally's character confirmed that you were him by your voice. Whether or not that's actually true our characters believed it to be true. So we're in this gray area between what the rules are and what character roleplay is. 

I understand the rules. I've double checked them since I started replying and I don't entirely disagree with what you've said. I'm trying to get you to see from my perspective the situation we had. If our scenario took place in a real life situation I believe the same events would have taken place in order for you to not have the ability to spread the intel you gathered of the layout of Jonah's base or the fact that Nox is allied with them etc.

That being said, I'm sorry we did execute you to our own ruling rather than considering the server's rules and just letting you go do you thing and worrying about the in character repercussions later. As mentioned previously, none of us were proud of what happened directly after it happened. It wasn't up to our own standards and we assure you we'll absolutely handle future situations with more obedience. Is there anything I can personally do for you to help resolve this issue and help you feel less cheated or would you rather the admins handle it? (I won't take it personally if you just want the admins to handle it lol.)

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Voodoo said:
07:15:42 | Chat("Miller Thompson"): //look man, all seriouness, please stop that voice changer
07:16:04 | Chat("Nikolai Pavlov"): /NO! its fun! :)

@William89 so this chat log was not a reply to the OP's chat log?

@Squillium and @ggvix do either of you or anyone in the area at the time have any video evidence of the situation?

Sure. Curtis posted the video evidence:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3168&v=7exFUcbf6eU&feature=emb_logo

So, I have already exposed my POV before and I'm not posting anything else anymore because I think I would be saying the same thing but maybe in different words. Anyway, I'm willing to go at help desk to talk about this if needed. you guys let me know. Thankyou

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Summary:
Members of Nox An Victorum are engaged in roleplay inside a camp North of Shakhovka, when they overhear @Squillium talking about a group (There's), saying that there is a creepy group going around that takes blood from people to check if they are pure or not and also that they are very strange people, the members of Nox An Victorum do not take kindly to this and as the man is let out of the camp they are told by their leader to check if the man as pure or not, as @Squillium reaches the tree line he is meet by individuals of the group and is initiated on by them, he is then taken into the forest where he is asked multiple questions and in the end he is executed for spreading false rumours about the group.

Rulebreaks:
@ggvix

  • The reason that you executed @Squillium for is not a reason that you gain execution rights from, therefore the kill will be marked as invalid. I will quote the rules for gaining kill rights on another player below.
Spoiler

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. In any other circumstances, hostages may only be executed in the following scenarios:

  • Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.
  • Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.
  • Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.
  • Approved group of the hostage or their allies refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers.
  • Demands from negotiations with approved group of the hostage have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.

@Rookie52

  • At the beginning of the video evidence you provided for this report you can be heard, in the beginning of your video evidence not double mic'ing IC information, when your friend is stood right next to you, this goes against rule 3.6 which I will quote below so you can resite it.
Spoiler

3.6 Using OOC communications like Discord, TeamSpeak or others to transmit or receive information related to in game situations is only allowed when you have a personal radio item in your inventory. As soon as your character loses the ability to speak or use the radio - for example has died, is unconscious, has been gagged, is surrendering (F1 or F2 animation), is handcuffed or had your radio item or clothing containing it removed from your inventory - you may not receive or transmit any in game information through OOC communications. While in presence of other players all such communication should also be transmitted in game using "double mic" mechanic. This means transmitting both through in game VOIP and external software simultaneously.

Evidence:

Spoiler

 

Suggestions:

@ggvix

  • When considering executing another please keep in mind the rule 4.6 as to be 100% that you have execution rights on the other player, also if you wish to permanently kill another player then use // in game with a message similar to this //Permission to perma kill ? If they agree then you are well within your right to kill the person.

@Rookie52

  • When in the presence of other players you need to double mic any IC information that you transfer via your 3rd party communication, if you want to remain more silent so other people can not hear your conversations, then use the directional pad key on your keyboard to lower you in-game voice, so it is harder for people to hear what you are saying.

Verdict:
@ggvix - Invalid kill (role-played) - 3 day ban, 10 warning points
@Rookie52 - Metagaming - 3 day ban, 10 warning points

Signed @Realize@Hofer & @PaulB

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...