Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 01:47 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
shameglaze69

Invalid kill at Green Mountain

Server: S1 

Approximate time/location: 10:30 PST Green Mountain

In game name: Rufus Freeman

Name of allies involved: none

Name of suspects: No idea, Green armbands with a star. 

Friendly/enemy vehicles involved: None

Additional evidence: Mixer stream as soon as it's finished with. 

Detailed description of events: I showed up to Green Mountain solo looking for water/food/antibiotics as my character was both dehydrated and sick. I was approached by 7-8 players with green armbands with a yellow star in the center of the armband. The players with the armband held me up and asked who I was with, which was nobody so I said "nobody". I then referred to the players as literally "players", which they took offense to so they proceed to butt me with their guns. 

My character was already damaged health-wise, so the melee attacks immediately killed my character. This is not what I consider "good RP", and definitely doesn't fall in line with what I have experienced on this server thus far. I have even been robbed by groups that have brought forward better RP than this group that basically held me up and killed me, even if it wasn't intentional. 

At the very least, I would like this incident to be looked into. I will be able to provide video evidence as soon as my stream is finished, since Mixer doesn't seem to allow viewing of the VOD until the actual stream is finished. Thanks. 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

18:28:33 | Player "Rufus Freeman" (DEAD) killed by Player "Patrik Englachev" with AK-74 from 0.876953 meters

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

18:28:31 | Player "Rufus Freeman" hit by M4A1
18:28:33 | Player "Rufus Freeman" hit by AK74

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

17:51:28 | Player "Rufus Freeman" is connected
18:28:43 | Player "Rufus Freeman" has been disconnected --DEAD--

17:23:42 | Player "Patrik Englachev" is connected
18:31:03 | Player "Patrik Englachev" has been disconnected
18:39:50 | Player "Patrik Englachev" is connected
18:49:28 | Player "Patrik Englachev" has been disconnected --DEAD--

16:06:48 | Player "Hyde Nikolo" is connected
18:31:04 | Player "Hyde Nikolo" has been disconnected
18:32:21 | Player "Hyde Nikolo" is connected
18:34:35 | Player "Hyde Nikolo" has been disconnected
18:35:21 | Player "Hyde Nikolo" is connected
-Still connected-

16:56:13 | Player "Ulivar Shevchanko" is connected
18:31:03 | Player "Ulivar Shevchanko" has been disconnected
18:33:57 | Player "Ulivar Shevchanko" is connected
18:44:35 | Player "Ulivar Shevchanko" has been disconnected --DEAD--

15:59:37 | Player "Milan Englachev" is connected
17:14:15 | Player "Milan Englachev" has been disconnected
17:15:45 | Player "Milan Englachev" is connected
18:31:03 | Player "Milan Englachev" has been disconnected
18:31:56 | Player "Milan Englachev" is connected
-Still connected-

17:41:14 | Player "Zikmund Svec" is connected
18:31:04 | Player "Zikmund Svec" has been disconnected
18:32:20 | Player "Zikmund Svec" is connected
18:44:36 | Player "Zikmund Svec" has been disconnected
18:46:10 | Player "Zikmund Svec" is connected --DEAD--

17:48:17 | Player "Evans Chekov" is connected
18:31:04 | Player "Evans Chekov" has been disconnected
18:33:08 | Player "Evans Chekov" is connected
18:45:55 | Player "Evans Chekov" has been disconnected --DEAD--

Position Logs:

Spoiler

18:27:50 | Player "Hyde Nikolo" (pos=<3736.0, 6010.0, 402.0>)
18:27:50 | Player "Ulivar Shevchanko" (pos=<3737.2, 6011.5, 402.0>)
18:27:50 | Player "Milan Englachev" (pos=<3738.2, 6008.9, 402.1>)
18:27:50 | Player "Patrik Englachev" (pos=<3738.5, 6012.8, 402>)
18:27:50 | Player "Zikmund Svec" (pos=<3736.4, 6008.2, 402.1>)
18:27:50 | Player "Evans Chekov" (pos=<3751.9, 6014.4, 401.8>)
18:27:50 | Player "Rufus Freeman" (pos=<3739.3, 6010.9, 402.1>)

Action Logs:

Spoiler

18:26:20 | Ulivar Shevchanko <3735.88, 6009.93, 402.045> restrained Rufus Freeman with Duct Tape

Calling in the following people for their point of view as well as any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@shameglaze69 - Rufus Freeman - OP

@Crocodile Man - Patrik Englachev -

@Raven06 - Ulivar Shevchanko -

@Blakstad - Hyde Nikolo -

@Ulthel - Evans Chekov -

@Milo - Milan Englachev -

@Nonplayer - Zikmund Svec -

Can the accused please name the second person who hit the OP with their rifle, as seen in the hitlogs at 18:28:31.

We went up to green mountain and found a guy who was dying of thirst so we gave him a soda and made a fire because it was raining, eventually we got to talking and he mentioned he wanted to find drugs and bring them into the country so the group held him up. Someone tried to tie him up and accidentally tied him self up so i restrained him with duck tape. We talked some more about how he is the problem with drugs in the country as we are a police force. He kept calling us Player as he is from California and someone told him to call us sir, he then asked if we are Gay and we took it as a insult and 2 members gun butted him and accidentally killed him on the second swing. We did not have any intention of murder but I'm assuming he was low on HP due to being dehydrated.

Just now, shameglaze69 said:

When I was tied up, did any of your group find any drugs on my character?

No, but we still held you up because you kept saying that you wanted to bring that mentality to our country.

1 hour ago, shameglaze69 said:

Server: S1 

Approximate time/location: 10:30 PST Green Mountain

In game name: Rufus Freeman

Name of allies involved: none

Name of suspects: No idea, Green armbands with a star. 

Friendly/enemy vehicles involved: None

Additional evidence: Mixer stream as soon as it's finished with. 

Detailed description of events: I showed up to Green Mountain solo looking for water/food/antibiotics as my character was both dehydrated and sick. I was approached by 7-8 players with green armbands with a yellow star in the center of the armband. The players with the armband held me up and asked who I was with, which was nobody so I said "nobody". I then referred to the players as literally "players", which they took offense to so they proceed to butt me with their guns. 

My character was already damaged health-wise, so the melee attacks immediately killed my character. This is not what I consider "good RP", and definitely doesn't fall in line with what I have experienced on this server thus far. I have even been robbed by groups that have brought forward better RP than this group that basically held me up and killed me, even if it wasn't intentional. 

At the very least, I would like this incident to be looked into. I will be able to provide video evidence as soon as my stream is finished, since Mixer doesn't seem to allow viewing of the VOD until the actual stream is finished. Thanks. 

Patriks POV:

We were at green mountain talking to a man named rufus. We gave him food and water and began talking to him in conversation we found out that he was a narcotics dealer. So we held him up and began asking him questions and telling him that we are Policie. When we had him tied up he kept calling us "Player" which is a slang term and not a way to adress policie especially when they are arresting and interrogating you. When we demanded that he respect us and call us "sir" he said asked us if we are gay which we took offense to. Then Milan and I each hit him (Melee) with our guns because he was being disrespectful after we asked him to be respectful. Little did we know he was at low health and the hit from my gun killed him. 

Edited by Crocodile Man

We were at Green Mountain. We met this guy. He asked for water he is almost dying. Me myself gave him something to drink. It was raining and we were trying to be nice so we made a fire for him. We then asked him some questions to get some info and to know him better. He then told us that he were trying to distribute drugs. He told he was trying to bring the drug mentally to this country. We (Odezva) as the Policie we take action and ties him up to check his body. And we took his weapons from him. He then often referred to us as “playa”. We then told him to tell us “To show som respect and call us Sir.” He then answered "Do like women? or are you some fucking gays". Then two of the boys hit him twice with a gun. We didn't know he was at low HP, we were not planning to kill him. And as you said you were playing character, so did we.

Edited by Blakstad

2 minutes ago, shameglaze69 said:

That is my character, Rufus is a drug addict. 

And its our character to arrest drug addicts

Evans Chekov POV: Odezva boys were headed up to Green mountain so we could check on the charity. During our travels it started to heavily rain so we decided to stop at the charity create a fire and warm up. We met this man at the entrance to the charity, who said he was thirsty so I offered him a can of soda, and got to work on a fire so we wouldn't freeze. After the fire is made we're all hanging out around it talking, we ask him what he's been up to and he states he's trying to traffic drugs in the area. Being police we immediately initiate and restrain what we believe to be a criminal. Up to this point he had been calling us "player" which is fine, but after we restrained him he called us "player" again, we demanded he treat the Chernarussian police force with more respect, to which he replied "What are you, gay?" or something to that effect. My friends hit him with the butt of the gun and he fell over dead. 

The OP was streaming this entire encounter on Mixer, and I'd like to ask for that footage to be posted from the entire encounter. we weren't informed how low health he was, and he made no attempts to roleplay like his character was near death, so we assumed based off the information we had that he was only thirsty, which we helped him with prior to initiation, not about to die. 

Ok so this is my POV. We seen op at green mountain we proceed to talk to him and ask him about who he is and what is he doing in our country. He reply by saying he is a drug smuggler  and that he was trying to smuggle drugs in the country. What he didnt realize is that we are playing cops so we told him who we are then held him up told put hands up. We start to check him as we are talking to him, he kept calling us playa so i told him that he would talk to us with manners and call us sir  when speaking to us. After talking to him about respect he says are we fags or something me being a proud chernorussian proceeded to hit him with my gun at the same time my brother hit him leading to his death. We did not plan on hitting op, me and my brother reacted at the same time and basically  killed him. 

My POV:

We met a man who said he was a drug dealer, so due our group natures and goals we arrested the said individual and we wanted to file him but he called he was disrespectful and called us players all time which we did not like that and asked him to call us sir instead, shortly after that he insultingly called us gay, and asked if you guys like women, so my boys hit him twice and he unfortunately died.

All of the response are accurate, except for @Blakstads report where he says that I "called them gay". I never called anybody gay. I asked if they were gay, then I asked if they liked women, since they took offense to me calling them "players". I never said the word 'fag', nor did I ever say anything derogatory towards homosexuals. 

I have no problem with my character being searched for drugs or accosted for being a potential drug dealer. The only reason I filed this report is because my character was killed without any proper initiation. I was sent a message through the website where @Crocodile Man apologized for accidentally killing my character. I tried to resolve this issue through Discord, but I did not get a response. 

Again, I have no personal issues with anybody involved in this report. I would rather resolve this issue through RP, not through forum reports. Unfortunately, it has gotten to this point. 

Edited by shameglaze69

1 minute ago, shameglaze69 said:

I have no problem with my character being searched for drugs or accosted for being a potential drug dealer. The only reason I filed this report is because my character was killed without any proper initiation. I was sent a message through the website where @Crocodile Man apologized for accidentally killing my character. I tried to resolve this issue through Discord, but I did not get a response.  

Invited him to the discord had a chat with him and he told me he was gonna keep the report up so we decided to deal with this on the forums

Again, I have no personal issues with anybody involved in this report. I would rather resolve this issue through RP, not through forum reports. Unfortunately, it has gotten to this point. 

We pulled you into a voice channel in our discord and you said you were good.

Please post your stream evidence you stated in the initial post.

I never said I was "good". I said I would be going through with the report, and that there was nothing else to discuss. 

I never said I was "good". I said I would be going through with the report, and that there was nothing else to discuss. 

8 minutes ago, shameglaze69 said:

You claimed that you did not get a response, and then admitted you got a response. which is it? 

1042795840_Screenshot(125).png.5fa600145aeba31e9edff09bd7f3df2a.png1237936439_Screenshot(126).png.85126826d713b8ffc35ae3da3422c142.pngThere is no need to speculate, since there are records of all text chat on Discord. I was not satisfied with your initial response/reaction when you first contacted me on Discord. 

THEN, I decided that I would rather deal with this in character/RP it out. I can post the full Discord chat logs if you like. I didn't get a response after contacting you the second time, hence me going through with the forum report. 

Edited by shameglaze69

4 minutes ago, shameglaze69 said:

-snip-

You're posting chat logs from a man not involved in the situation at all. He's at work and hasn't been in game since last night

Unfortunately that is not my problem, he is the only one who contacted me. That's how I was able to message him on Discord in the first place. 

31 minutes ago, shameglaze69 said:

Unfortunately that is not my problem, he is the only one who contacted me. That's how I was able to message him on Discord in the first place. 

Chat logs of you joining our discord and me asking you to join vc right after the kill. I also reached out to the admins right after to try and get you forum name and posted it in our chat so that the boys could reach you. Ivo responded after the SECOND time you tried to joined (When we banned you) since he was at work and not really involved. My timezone is EST BTW. I have also attached the log of me messaging him on the forums and giving him our discord link.

server chat logs.PNG

Forum reach out.PNG

Edited by Crocodile Man

Regarding the Mixer VOD, unfortunately I am an amateur streamer and did not have the setting selected where it saves my past VODs. This was my first Mixer stream and I am embarrassed that I didn't save the VOD which is crucial to my report here. 

I feel like this compromises my report, and again, I am embarrassed. I would hope that somebody else has a recording of what happened. If not, then I accept the report for what it is; A report without video evidence. 

@Conor I realize I made this report with the full intention of following through with it. We were able to talk it through in Discord, and I would like to close this report. I think we can chalk it up to mistakes on both sides, and I definitely take blame for my part in the encounter. There is nothing satisfying RP-wise in seeing people reprimanded for what was an honest mistake, so if it's okay I would like to close this report completely. 

Nevermind, I was told in Discord that they DO NOT want to drop the issue. So I would like to continue the report. Sorry for the confusion, I was just as confused as you may be trying to follow this whole thing.

Edited by shameglaze69

The Gamemaster team have reviewed this report and are happy to honour the OPs request to close it.

We would like to remind all parties involve that due to the way the damage system works in DayZ it can be extremely risky to melee somebody with the butt of your rifle. It is a very easy way to find yourself in a report being punished for an invalid kill, even when the intention was to simply hit the person.

We would recommend that in order to avoid situations like this, instead of using the in-game mechanic of hitting the person with your rifle, you instead emote it with something like this:

*Raises his rifle in the air and brings the stock down to strike the captives jaw.*

With the above stated, this report will now be closed.

Signed by @Conor & @Fae