Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 05:18 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TODAY | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 41 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
JewRP

Discord ban appeal - JewRP

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A 

Why the verdict is not fair: Though I'm not sure for what I was exactly banned for, I was told that @Roland himself banned me and Nozzy. 

We were having fun in general chat,we didn't go over the top or pushing it too far, I was banned after me and Nozzy did a Joe mama joke on each other in General. -

if that's the reason then I guess its kinda fair, though I'm not sure why a ban was needed instead of a caution, it was just a Joe mama joke, nothing else. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Nothing more to add really, it was just a Joe mama joke that i pulled on my good friend NozzyRP

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Unbanned from the discord

What could you have done better?: ummmm, maybe move the jokes to off-topic, or just not joke at all in the discord? 

Thanks Very Much

Greetings @JewRP,

The Staff Team have reviewed your appeal. We have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal and unban you from the Discord. Please refrain from this behavior in the future as it will result in you getting banned again. With that said you should be able to join the Discord again.

Appeal Accepted: Discord Ban Revokved

Signed by Myself w/ Notes