Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 06:26 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Nick Wilde

S1 Possible Severograd Griefing Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  

Why the verdict is not fair: Literally all I did was saw off a few locks. I dont understand why I was banned ;/ This is ridiculous 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I dont think it's fair as I didn't cut down any walls, hesko stuff, or anything like that. I only cut open locks 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to get my ban removed as its unfair and not right

What could you have done better?: Nothing because all I did was cut open locks

Edited by Nick Wilde

Hello @Nick Wilde

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal as well as the original verdict and after much deliberation have reached the conclusion to accept it.

The logs show that you were involved in using hacksaws to destroy code locks - this is a standard activity during the raid of a base and as such, we have no grounds to warrant a punishment of griefing. The damage done to the base was proportionate to the IC reasoning. Even in situations where rulebreaks are committed, it is unjust in nearly all cases to pass a blanket punishment over the accused party. Due to this we will be revoking your ban and removing your warning points.

With the above stated, the following applies.

Appeal accepted. Ban and warning points removed.

Signed by @Conor & @Randy