Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 12:22 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Saunders

Interview With A Community Member: Banshee

image.png

Welcome! For this week of Interview with a Community Member we have @Banshee

This interview is to get to know the members of our community, and hopefully bring the community together. Comment who you want to see being interviewed next week!

Thanks to @Banshee for participating!

How did you find out about DayZRP, and what made you want to join?

Spoiler

I found out about DayZ Roleplaying because of a Mr. Moon video that I had randomly stumbled upon. A few months after stumbling upon the video, I decided to sign up. I've always been intrigued by roleplaying, due to having played on numerous GTA:SA roleplaying servers before signing up.

If you could thank one person for helping you get started here who would it be?

Spoiler

Has to be the homies; @brk@OxeN@Ryan Shepherd and @GMAK. If it wasn't for me meeting them on the airfield that day, I'm not sure if I'd still been playing.

What could we do, as the staff team, to make this a better place?

Spoiler

I've haven't been around much lately, mainly due to school, so I can't really comment on how things are right now, But what I can say is this:

I think that as long as the staff team is fair, un-biased, communicating with each-other, and allowing multiple staff-members to voice their opinion on a certain report or situation, everything will be fine. Having been part of the staff-team my self, I can safely say that I have faith in them, and that everything they do is done with reason.

What is your most memorable experience(IC/OOC) here?

Spoiler

IC for me, has to be the execution of my character Sokol. I had been playing the fella for quite some time, and to see him go for the sake of 'roleplay' was actually a lot of fun.

OOC is probably @Rutkiy on Discord.

Do you regret doing anything in your time here?

Spoiler

A few things, mainly some childish behaviour due to having it too easy in life. Ohh, times have changed.

Biggest thing I regret doing is getting myself removed from the community because I was meme-ing in a report. Big-man himself removed me for that one, and I honnestly didn't blame him, because I would've done the same thing.

If you had to live in a jail cell with four people from this community who would it be?

Spoiler

@Ryan Shepherd | Probably picking a fight.

@GMAK | Munching of some Apache.

@brk | We out there.

@OxeN | Thermo-meter, am I right?

What's your current favourite song/artist

Spoiler

Banger.

What has been your favourite character you have played on the server and why?

Spoiler

Sokol Zakharov by far. Probably one of the only characters that I actually stuck time into. Although I also vaguely remember playing a gay cowboy that was in love with one of @GMAK's characters.

What do you feel is missing from the community?

Spoiler

Honestly, some understanding for others and their opinions.

There have been a lot of disagreements in the community, disagreements that have led to the removal of certain community members because of their actions. I understand that not everyone likes each other, and you don'y have to, but to go as far as calling people names, posting inappropriate content, etc., is just completely unnecessary.

Do you have any hidden talents?

Spoiler

I can dislocate and relocate my jaw. Dislocated my jaw skateboarding, wasn't able to relocate it myself at the time, but due to the injury I am now able to dislocate and relocate whenever I feel like it.

A not-so-hidden 'talent' of mine is making music, which I post on SoundCloud. *Cough* Shameless plug *Cough*

What was the origin of your username?

Spoiler

My username when I first joined here was 'Kryold', and was a name that I made up for a blacksmith on a Minecraft Roleplaying server that I wanted to start. Big surprise, it got nowhere and no one besides me and my friends played on it.

My current username originates from Irish mythology, and is a female spirit who heralds the death of a person, usually by wailing or shrieking. NGL, I kinda vibed  with it, so it has stuck with me ever since.

Good read

Although we shared some time together during our previous tenure in staff, I feel like I did not get to know you as much as I would, or should have. You're a good lad, and I hope we get to cross paths again down the road! Good read, keep up the good work!

4 hours ago, Pontiff said:

Although we shared some time together during our previous tenure in staff, I feel like I did not get to know you as much as I would, or should have. You're a good lad, and I hope we get to cross paths again down the road! Good read, keep up the good work!

I appreciate that my friend, and I hope to re-join the staff team once I get back into playing DayZRP on the regular. I remember having blast taking all those item-shop screenshots and testin the mod items with you!

First and only official interview I have ever read, stay legendary @Banshee

Gay cowboy part kinda got me wanting to make a group thread? 

good read nonetheless my dud.

53eooc.png

good read 😄