Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 12:33 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Gen_Dan

S1 Possible Griefing Severograd Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I was sitting outside the base, when I go in to raid and take items that is not breaking any griefing rules. I did not participate in breaking down any barricades nor did I break in any walls. The pure statement that I was griefing when I was not participating in the breaking of walls. No personal reasons were disclosed from me nor did I do it out of spite, the main reason I even went on that raid was to follow orders. The only thing I had knowledge of being broken was two walls close to the gymnasium from which we entered to begin the raid.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I wouldn't break more walls or items then I needed to get into the base and take items. Anything that was broken was done without my knowledge or consent.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to get unbanned and have people realize that I did not commit crimes that were mentioned.

What could you have done better?: I could've avoided the raid but other than that I've done nothing that violated any rules.

Hello @Gen_Dan

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal as well as the original verdict and after much deliberation have reached the conclusion to accept it.

As you did not break down any walls or barricades, we have no grounds to warrant a punishment of griefing. The damage done to the base was proportionate to the IC reasoning. Even in situations where rulebreaks are committed, it is unjust in nearly all cases to pass a blanket punishment over the accused party. Due to this we will be revoking your ban and removing your warning points.

With the above stated, the following applies.

Appeal accepted. Ban and warning points removed.

Signed by @Conor & @Randy