Sign in to follow this  
Ronnie

The Mob

12 hours ago, FalkRP said:

- PLAYER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST - 

Banned player? Where? 🤔

24 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Banned player? Where? 🤔

To be honest I'm not quite sure. It may have been a technical glitch.

1 step closer to the coup 🙃, thx for the promotion tho

@Kratos Thanks for all the good work you've done my man! Sad to see you go o7

1 minute ago, Charlie said:

o7

Well done in the brief time you were here.

Edited by DuquesneLR
I don't feel like getting pointed.

2 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Thank you for the lies to get me removed from your group.

1 minute ago, DuquesneLR said:

o7

Well done in the brief time you were here.

Thank you for coming up with a verdict before you let me speak.

I wish you the best.

@VikingHunter,take care man. It was nice working with you in the mob. I wish you the best.

Edited by Snozz

@VikingHunter It was a honor playing along side you brother. I hope to see you in the battle field that we call Chernarus. Jokes Aside o7 brother. Best of luck to you man.

On a side note: The mob as been god damn amazing recently and im loving the roleplay from this group. 10/10 would keep playing with you guys

Edited by MasonnWB

12 minutes ago, MasonnWB said:

@VikingHunter It was a honor playing along side you brother. I hope to see you in the battle field that we call Chernarus. Jokes Aside o7 brother. Best of luck to you man.

You too bud, wish you the best.

14 minutes ago, Snozz said:

@VikingHunter,take care man. It was nice working with you in the mob. I wish you the best.

Same to you, was fun.

Hey y'all!

Just a little bit of feedback/just something I'd like to say:

Other than a situation with @Ronnie & @Johnny Navid in a barn once, I haven't really had the opportunity to role play with you lots unfortunately. One time in Pavlovo where you guys had ran off after a long day you said, understandable after you guys explained. All good right? Well it was until today a couple of you ( @MasonnWB , @DuquesneLR , & @Johnny Navid ) rolled up on me in Cherno & we started chatting. I attempted lying about my name as I was alone at the time, but @Johnny Navid had figured it out quickly. So after the few conflicts we've had with Russo and the rest of them, I assumed I'd get held up or something of that nature. But I had a few people in a car on the way, and @BandsRP was walking somewhere behind me. @DuquesneLR said he was tired and headed off to bed, understandable. But as soon as Bands showed up @MasonnWB ran off, even after I waved at him & he waved back. Then the car with 3 people in it rolled up and the rest left asap as well. You lot (I believe) we're the ones who ambushed us in our truck at a checkpoint the other day, which btw was very cool and exciting. So after @hAwkzyyRP & I killed the people behind the ambush, we hoped to run into you guys and question you about the event. It's just unfortunate when there's been a few instances now where we found you guys, & then seconds later you are all gone. Not to mention Russo had logged off 3-5 minutes after he ran off when we we're looking for him for about 15 minutes. I hear stuff about you guys, and I know you guys have a cool currency program you're trying to implement, and I hear about you lot from other groups too. So it'd just be cool to get some more role play than a "Hi.. Bye.." or just being ambushed in a truck (although I really enjoyed that event). Anyways, just some stuff off my chest. Hope to see y'all in game again soon!

1 minute ago, ImNovaaa said:

Hey y'all!

Just a little bit of feedback/just something I'd like to say:

Other than a situation with @Ronnie & @Johnny Navid in a barn once, I haven't really had the opportunity to role play with you lots unfortunately. One time in Pavlovo where you guys had ran off after a long day you said, understandable after you guys explained. All good right? Well it was until today a couple of you ( @MasonnWB , @DuquesneLR , & @Johnny Navid ) rolled up on me in Cherno & we started chatting. I attempted lying about my name as I was alone at the time, but @Johnny Navid had figured it out quickly. So after the few conflicts we've had with Russo and the rest of them, I assumed I'd get held up or something of that nature. But I had a few people in a car on the way, and @BandsRP was walking somewhere behind me. @DuquesneLR said he was tired and headed off to bed, understandable. But as soon as Bands showed up @MasonnWB ran off, even after I waved at him & he waved back. Then the car with 3 people in it rolled up and the rest left asap as well. You lot (I believe) we're the ones who ambushed us in our truck at a checkpoint the other day, which btw was very cool and exciting. So after @hAwkzyyRP & I killed the people behind the ambush, we hoped to run into you guys and question you about the event. It's just unfortunate when there's been a few instances now where we found you guys, & then seconds later you are all gone. Not to mention Russo had logged off 3-5 minutes after he ran off when we we're looking for him for about 15 minutes. I hear stuff about you guys, and I know you guys have a cool currency program you're trying to implement, and I hear about you lot from other groups too. So it'd just be cool to get some more role play than a "Hi.. Bye.." or just being ambushed in a truck (although I really enjoyed that event). Anyways, just some stuff off my chest. Hope to see y'all in game again soon!

Hey man, Appreciate the feed back. To clarify I did not log off 3-5 minute I ran to mogi right after but took a long loop around which took quite a while longer than 3-5 minutes and you should know that as you checked my profile shortly after.  I kind of apologize for running off but yes I heard Bands Voice and ran because I saw the lot of you around and as you know and as I know, Noah does not get along with Wolfpack in anyway shape or form so when I heard WP I naturally ran as I was out numbered and definitly would have been held up without a doubt in my mind. I figured running away and not getting tortured and beaten was better than that happening. Sorry if you didn't like it but you know your group does not get along with my character. Ive tried talking things out with the lot of you IC just to be backstabbed so my character is kind of over talking things out at this moment in time especially when there are that many of you. Anyway I apologize for your bad experience and will work on this in the future

18 minutes ago, MasonnWB said:

I heard Bands Voice and ran 

A man of culture I see.

Also I havnt rped much with the mob, but from what ive seen its been fun, it was cool talking to gareth on billy mckenna.

Edited by BandsRP

2 hours ago, ImNovaaa said:

-snip-

Howdy.

Yeah it was 03:40 AM or something like that for me so I had to bail.

As for the whole dissapearing act, yeah that's our whole thing. At the moment Wolfpack is considered an enemy who works together with a few other groups who we're also not on greatest terms with, so once we see someone like you we assume that something might end up happen 🙂 it sucks of course that we have to bail from the area but we pick and choose our fights rather than let them come to us, and seems that is the smart thing considering you had people on the way 😛

So I do apologise for the dissapearing act but alas it is an evil neccesity when you have a coalition of 4-5 groups hunting you down.

You know otherwise I'm always up for RP boo ❤️

12 hours ago, BandsRP said:

A man of culture I see.

Also I havnt rped much with the mob, but from what ive seen its been fun, it was cool talking to gareth on billy mckenna.

We RPed when you joined the siege against us in Novaya, you told us you will break open the lock and kill us all only to be sniped by Roleplayer Mason. Nonetheless my past experience with Wolfpack have led to either side dying without much Roleplay. Maybe we can set up a meeting to talk about our indiffernces and start an awesome and refreshing line of roleplay?

13 minutes ago, Charlie said:

We RPed when you joined the siege against us in Novaya, you told us you will break open the lock and kill us all only to be sniped by Roleplayer Mason. Nonetheless my past experience with Wolfpack have led to either side dying without much Roleplay. Maybe we can set up a meeting to talk about our indiffernces and start an awesome and refreshing line of roleplay?

Can you not lie on your thread to make your group look good. You initiated on me from behind a wall and inside of a base when I walked up to talk to yall. Then I proceeded to go afk for a few minutes on top of a tower and got sniped. And I wouldn't call that RP either, since ya know you were hiding in your base initiating on random people, not really saying much.(to me at least)

If you want roleplay then stop initiating on everything that moves, ive only seen pvp from this group and no roleplay. I tried to talk, yet you initiated on me, than lied in public to make yourself look good... crazy. 

My next interaction with you yall kept pulling out your fucking guns acting hella sus, then ran away because of people that weren't even there. Then yall pmed me after my group mate put up some feedback and said that yall were gonna ROB us.... so if you want to have roleplay then actually roleplay instead of initiating on me or running away because you cant initiate on me.

It would have been great to be able to learn about the credit thing yall are doing, I have ran into yall a few times and not once has it been brought up, even though it seems to be your main goal. You seem to be prioritizing a goal of "rob everyone in South Zagoria", instead  of "Introduce a credit banking scheme to the country and have a selection of settlements follow it."

Also I would love to set up a meeting or something with our groups but seeing as I am not the leader of my group and apparently my character scares yall away ill refer you to the leader of the wolfpack @PhoenyxxRP

On a more positive note, I like the goals and ideas of the group, cant wait to hear about them ingame.

30 minutes ago, BandsRP said:

Can you not lie on your thread to make your group look good. You initiated on me from behind a wall and inside of a base when I walked up to talk to yall. Then I proceeded to go afk for a few minutes on top of a tower and got sniped. And I wouldn't call that RP either, since ya know you were hiding in your base initiating on random people, not really saying much.(to me at least)

If you want roleplay then stop initiating on everything that moves, ive only seen pvp from this group and no roleplay. I tried to talk, yet you initiated on me, than lied in public to make yourself look good... crazy. 

My next interaction with you yall kept pulling out your fucking guns acting hella sus, then ran away because of people that weren't even there. Then yall pmed me after my group mate put up some feedback and said that yall were gonna ROB us.... so if you want to have roleplay then actually roleplay instead of initiating on me or running away because you cant initiate on me.

It would have been great to be able to learn about the credit thing yall are doing, I have ran into yall a few times and not once has it been brought up, even though it seems to be your main goal. You seem to be prioritizing a goal of "rob everyone in South Zagoria", instead  of "Introduce a credit banking scheme to the country and have a selection of settlements follow it."

Also I would love to set up a meeting or something with our groups but seeing as I am not the leader of my group and apparently my character scares yall away ill refer you to the leader of the wolfpack @PhoenyxxRP

On a more positive note, I like the goals and ideas of the group, cant wait to hear about them ingame.

Hello Roleplayer @BandsRP

it really sucks you feel that way but nonetheless I want to thank you for the feedback. Do you think we can set up a meeting and talk about our indifferences? Maybe we can even start an awesome and cool story line.

21 minutes ago, Charlie said:

it really sucks you feel that way but nonetheless I want to thank you for the feedback. Do you think we can set up a meeting and talk about our indifferences? Maybe we can even start an awesome and cool story line.

tbh, we shouldn't have to post feedback and come onto the thread in order to setup a meeting. We should be able to arrange such things ICly but anytime we get close its either an initiation or you guys dip real fast. I'd much rather leave any arrangement of an IC meeting or any storylines to IC as thats how we do things. The feedback is to let you know that we don't appreciate ya'll just dipping every time and actually want to roleplay. We got some roleplay from gareth for a short moment and then from Ronnie and another one of your members for a bit but the only receptive interaction was from Ronnie. We told him how it was going to go and how things were going to work ICly and since then haven't seen you lot since you initiated on us outside Sev. breaking anything we spoke to Ronnie about. 

I wasn't around for the situation last night but was thoroughly disappointed to hear that yet again this group as soon as they recognized voices dipped out. Can't progress any storylines you wish to have if you avoid the interactions we are seeking to give. 

So, TLDR.

No I will not setup a meeting OOCly as that ruins the fun of story building. Our feedback is: simply try and attempt to have some roleplay when people approach. So what, you get held up you get help up. Unless you guys are out here GearRPing the whole point of roleplay is expect the unexpected and actually interact with each other not 'Hello, Bye' situations. 

Edited by PhoenyxxRP

Had a good time running with some of your guys last night, lots of interesting encounters. Looking forward to seeing what happens between us in the future

29 minutes ago, PhoenyxxRP said:

tbh, we shouldn't have to post feedback and come onto the thread in order to setup a meeting. We should be able to arrange such things ICly but anytime we get close its either an initiation or you guys dip real fast. I'd much rather leave any arrangement of an IC meeting or any storylines to IC as thats how we do things. The feedback is to let you know that we don't appreciate ya'll just dipping every time and actually want to roleplay. We got some roleplay from gareth for a short moment and then from Ronnie and another one of your members for a bit but the only receptive interaction was from Ronnie. We told him how it was going to go and how things were going to work ICly and since then haven't seen you lot since you initiated on us outside Sev. breaking anything we spoke to Ronnie about. 

I wasn't around for the situation last night but was thoroughly disappointed to hear that yet again this group as soon as they recognized voices dipped out. Can't progress any storylines you wish to have if you avoid the interactions we are seeking to give. 

So, TLDR.

No I will not setup a meeting OOCly as that ruins the fun of story building. Our feedback is: simply try and attempt to have some roleplay when people approach. So what, you get held up you get help up. Unless you guys are out here GearRPing the whole point of roleplay is expect the unexpected and actually interact with each other not 'Hello, Bye' situations. 

I was there, I came up cause I was basically a new spawn and given a gun from one of the guys, right before your guy came out. Then quickly put it away as I didn't know if there was a mag in there or not, so did another guy as we are non combatants and your guy baits and says over the radio I have 4-5 people around me with guns out it looks like they are trying to rob me mind coming down here, sounds baity to me, when I look on the horizon and we ourselves are getting surrounded by a whole squad. Every interaction we have had with your group and allies of your group leads us into a firefight every single time. We did not attack you when we were in Novaya, we were there first before you put your settlement there, you attacked us first,  as soon as you and your allies knew we were there you took your people and all your friends  for absolutely no reason and siege us and attack us for days and offline raided us and then wonder why we  immediately leave when we know you and your allies are in the area you want us to rp with you stop constantly attacking us at every turn, ever time we have an interaction with you it leads  our members tortured, executed, fighting even those who don't even fight. You had six guys running after noah and the others running after us. Did not look like rp to me it looked like you wanted a fight from the amount of numbers that came down.

2 hours ago, VikingHunter said:

-USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST-

Okay yeah not trying to take credit from u cause I seen u in apts sniping. But I sniped 3 of them from inside one of which being Bands. Not to take ur credit away cause you did snipe someone. Anyway Sorry if that confused you.

1 hour ago, About400Crows said:

Had a good time running with some of your guys last night, lots of interesting encounters. Looking forward to seeing what happens between us in the future

Hey bro, It was fun to run around with you last night. Kept thing interesting. I look forward to future encounters and this RP storyline has been fun the short amount of time its been around. I look forward to future roleplay with you and your little crew

23 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

I was there, I came up cause I was basically a new spawn and given a gun from one of the guys, right before your guy came out. Then quickly put it away as I didn't know if there was a mag in there or not, so did another guy as we are non combatants and your guy baits and says over the radio I have 4-5 people around me with guns out it looks like they are trying to rob me mind coming down here, sounds baity to me, when I look on the horizon and we ourselves are getting surrounded by a whole squad. Every interaction we have had with your group and allies of your group leads us into a firefight every single time. We did not attack you when we were in Novaya, we were there first before you put your settlement there, you attacked us first,  as soon as you and your allies knew we were there you took your people and all your friends  for absolutely no reason and siege us and attack us for days and offline raided us and then wonder why we  immediately leave when we know you and your allies are in the area you want us to rp with you stop constantly attacking us at every turn, ever time we have an interaction with you it leads  our members tortured, executed, fighting even those who don't even fight. You had six guys running after noah and the others running after us. Did not look like rp to me it looked like you wanted a fight from the amount of numbers that came down.

I think you need to clarify some information here @Scarlett because what you are stating is actually wrong and quite honestly I don't appreciate you accusing my group of doing such things that we have never done. 

We have not attacked you for days nor raided you for days at all. We have had minimal interactions with your group because you guys have chosen to flee from the situations that are presented from you but thats not what I'm about to argue here. 

We approached in Pavlovo, and after everyone left Russo behind we initiated on him in order to keep him there after he talked about potentially leaving. We taught him a lesson because of the stuff he has done to our group and what we believe he has done to our group. The next interaction we never really even met face to face. You guys took Lilith hostage and I communicated over radio with Michael about her release. In which she was, and then I get a radio call about a friend having one of yours captive after a fight. We did not send them after you, we were more than capable of handling the situation but lost you guys in your flee from Tisy. That was not wolfpack that attack, thanks.

Next we meet Ronnie and another one of your members in Novaya, in which we decide it was time to talk to Ronnie face to face and have a nice conversation about things. We do, we rough him up a little and then all is done and over with.

The next interaction was when your group initiated on us at the military checkpoint between Novaya and Sev. where you attempted to ambush us an fail. Thus, no roleplay was given as you guys were the ones to initiate the attack on us.

We have NEVER attacked Novaya at all thanks. Again another false statement and probably confusing us with someone else.

We raided you once. Not several times or over and over again. It was once. You must be getting other groups confused with us. We have allies yes, but none are working with us to bother with you guys. Our issues lie with our groups alone, no one else is involved. So whatever my allies do in their spare time, well thats them not wolfpack. I dont send them out after you. 

At this point it truly sounds like you are making an excuse to flee from us or avoid roleplaying with us. Saying that we attack you guys around every corner and attack you days on end is a fat lie. We have never attacked you guys besides taking two of you hostage on occasion when they are alone, none of which YOU have been involved in as the hostage. 

We are a group of 30 therefore yes we roll in large numbers. We did not know of your compound in Novaya when I chose the spot for our settlement. I had no idea you guys lived there until the offline raid. 

I do not appreciate you attempting to say we attack you daily, or look to attack you or raid you all the time. Please learn to clarify your information. 

And to say every interaction, man thats four interactions, two of which you guys initiated or took one of us hostage, two of which were us taking a single one of you hostage and no fighting. Each of which had a VALID RP excuse. So to say that EVERY interaction with you leads to that.. well maybe you should stick around and talk to us and get the roleplay we tried to give in Pavlovo and last night. 

Edited by PhoenyxxRP

38 minutes ago, PhoenyxxRP said:

Snip

I wont say that what you are saying here is wrong and I agree whole heartily about how RP should work. Heres the thing. You guys are getting mad at us for running off in game? Now let me lay a scene for you. A group that you believe to be very hostile with starts surrounding you in real life and you know what they are about and what they want to do with you. You know you will be tortured and beaten ETC. So you see a window where you can run and maybe escape having that stuff happen to you. I could've stuck around on Noah and had that happen and I know it would of been fun to but to act realistically? I had a window to run and preserve my characters life and well being so I took it and it payed off. I can see on an OOC level why you are upset as we have run off twice now. I truly do not mean this as an insult but the realistic thing to do when you can either stay and be captured or use the window of opportunity and escape. The Realistic choice is the ladder. Im trying to see both sides and I see your side but i want you to see our side. My brain is working on our encounters on an IC level yours seems (Atleast to me) be working on a OOC level as to why we wont talk. The IC reason for us to fuck off and dispear makes 100% sense. Wolfpack and CO are enemies that wanna capture us and have done so and beaten us, they find us again later. I dont even fully remember where it dates back to Noah not liking wolfpack and vise versa but with recent events it makes sense why he wont talk to you. As for why we cant just chat is because we know how that ends if we run across eachother on accident. If you wish for a IC talk about our groups relations you always have plenty of our characters frequencies so dont get mad at us for not wanting to talk over group relations especially when you have people walk up to us and start fishing for a initiation. All I ask is you try to see from our side of the Pond on a IC reason as to why we leave. We are not avoiding RP as that would be logging out when we see you. We make a run for it in game and lose you guys in game. You want to RP with us? Either Radio one of the many frequencies your character has or capture us and don't allow us to run. Sorry if you really hate this group but if you see from our side it will make a lot more sense

I Hope I could be of help to you as I genuinely enjoy the few moments of RP I have had with WP Especially when you guys captured me in Pavlovo. Also Just to squash this shit here. I could very easily be over looking or over thinking this but if there is OOC beef between me and you, me and any of your memember, or between any of my group and your group. Please reach out and squash it. I could be over looking it but it feels as though there is something deeper and I am here and I know everybody on this Roster and CP dont want any OOC shit with you guys and if there is then I know they want to squash it. IF there is no OOC shit behind the scenes then ignore what I just said and I look forward to see you guys in game... That is if you can catch me of course. 

Take Care and I hope I could be of help

I'm on my phone right now so I'll just make overall statement. If we could end the back and forth and take it further to DMs with either @Ronnie or me that'd be amazing so our thread isn't cluttered up with long written essays. As for the feedback in it self I(we) do appreciate it and will take it into consideration for the future.

1 hour ago, BandsRP said:

ive only seen pvp from this group and no roleplay. I tried to talk, yet you initiated on me, than lied in public to make yourself look good... crazy. 

Thank you for your feedback, but I am afraid that I must disagree on this statement especially regarding our encounters with your group.

You may not have been present for a few; but myself and a few of my members have had interactions with WP individuals a good few times. Naturally; few of them were friendly encounters as we usually have to bounce once we see numerous people running out from the trees once we are identified; but allow me to remind you of the time where I deliberately handed my character in, to see what would happen before all the attacks happened. This was during the phase where the WP believed that they were being slandered by The Mob - I speak with Hutch and Phoenyxx, expectations are said and a mutual understanding seemed to have taken place. Yet as they leave; WP recruits initiate on us anyway for the purpose of... Setting expectations again? I guess?

There wasn't much purpose to it as the recruits simply dragged us into a barn, repeated what Hutch & Phoenyxx said to Ronnie minutes ago with the extra 'I will kill you' threat, but it made it clear to us that our groups will not get on. Therefore; we will engage in more firefights than RP due to the hostilities built. If you want diplomacy; I'd like to remind the leaders of the WP that you have always had Ronnie's private frequency since he was WP himself.

I'm sorry if you feel that we are all about PvP - We are not. Our credit scheme is working just fine with other groups that have a NEUTRAL relationship with our group. Unfortunately your audience is hostile to us and therefore negotiations are rarely an option considering the amount of times people have told us WP have attacked us whilst we were asleep.

But sure; I hope in the near future we will engage in diplomacy, as of right now however - We are not interested due to reasons I will not spoil on a forum as they are IC. Don't wanna feed the mEtAgAmErS, you know?

In regards to everyone else with their recent posts, as brother @DuquesneLR stated - I don't appreciate the back and forth on my thread. If you have disagreements with members in my group you can either yeet them a DM or speak to me.

Much love tho ❤️