Server time (UTC): 2019-12-13, 01:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Ronnie

The Mob

Slava the Mob!

Lets goooo Slava the mob

I see a few familiar names here 👀 Good luck to you gentlemen, hope I have some good interactions with you all!

Bilbo baggins logo looks nice

Looks good can't wait

Looking at the graphics you should have called your group "the Chabos"

Good luck with your group.

5 minutes ago, Ron said:

Looking at the graphics you should have called your group "the Chabos"

Good luck with your group.

Thats how you know a german made the graphics

And I think this is the song you are thinking about

8 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Thats how you know a german made the graphics

And I think this is the song you are thinking about

Oh I know, but in the one I linked he looks more like the pic you used in the picture 😉

3 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Head of HR - @G_DateLR

🤔 Nice to see someone else qualified for such a vital role to make a healthy/happy group.

Good luck with this lads - looks good!

Edited by Jsesse White

@Joah you back bb?!?!

Very nicely done! I look forward to what RP y'all bring! 

I love the graphics in this thread. The lore looks fine as well

I think you need to add the character pages on the roster too though.

How do you plan on enforcing this currency on other players?

This advice cost you 500$ please paypal me

14 minutes ago, Hofer said:

I love the graphics in this thread. The lore looks fine as well

I think you need to add the character pages on the roster too though.

How do you plan on enforcing this currency on other players?

This advice cost you 500$ please paypal me

Well, the idea pretty much sells itself! So far we've been in contact with three different trading groups which has agreed to follow said currency system.
And well if not, it's a bit of a heavy hand that'll be enforced. Of course not beating them to a pulp every single day until they're forced into submission. But rather force them via RP and hostility to eventually follow said currency system.

If we can get it implemented server wide, it might bring some dope ass trading RP back onto this server.

This answer has cost you 500$ which means we now have an outstanding debt of 0 to you.

Edited by DuquesneLR

4 minutes ago, DuquesneLR said:

Well, the idea pretty much sells itself! So far we've been in contact with three different trading groups which has agreed to follow said currency system.
And well if not, it's a bit of a heavy hand that'll be enforced. Of course not beating them to a pulp every single day until they're forced into submission. But rather force them via RP and hostility to eventually follow said currency system.

If we can get it implemented server wide, it might bring some dope ass trading RP back onto this server.

This answer has cost you 500$ which means we now have an outstanding debt of 0 to you.

Interesting.

Regarding the hostile RP you will be encountering, how do you plan on standing out from the mass while doing this?

Don't take this the wrong way. I think the server needs hostile groups for the fear factor and not have everyone tucked in a safe cozy corner, I'm just interested to hear if you have any plans on doing anything unique with the concept.

2 minutes ago, Hofer said:

Interesting.

Regarding the hostile RP you will be encountering, how do you plan on standing out from the mass while doing this?

Don't take this the wrong way. I think the server needs hostile groups for the fear factor and not have everyone tucked in a safe cozy corner, I'm just interested to hear if you have any plans on doing anything unique with the concept.

Well, personally I've never been much into the "Let's just go and attack *insert place here*" But rather create hostile RP in the sense of abductions, extortion, blackmailing, etc. Of course Plan B is always to just straight up attack them. But we won't have too big of a focus on that sort of hostilities.

Edited by DuquesneLR

Just now, DuquesneLR said:

Well, personally I've never been much into the "Let's just go and attack *insert place here*" But rather create hostile RP in the sense of abductions, extortion, blackmailing, etc. Of course Plan B is always to just straight up attack them. But we won't have too big of a focus on that sort of hostilities.

Awesome.

Looking forward to spying on you all in game and good luck.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my silly questions.

Just now, Hofer said:

Awesome.

Looking forward to spying on you all in game and good luck.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my silly questions.

No problem man.

What our goal is, is to become a "boogeyman". People know we're there, they know we're around. They won't always find us. But we'll be watching.
Those who treat us with respect will be treated just as equally, and those who refuse, or is disrespectful, will suddenly find them self surrounded, bagged, and drown off somewhere.

Welcoming @Inferno to the gang and @Scarlett! No more metagaming and mass-KOSing for us boys 💔