Jump to content

The Mob


RonnieLR

Recommended Posts

  • Diamond

Dope

Slava the Mob!

-First

Edited by DuquesneLR
Link to post
  • Diamond

Slava the Mob!

Link to post
  • Sapphire

Lets goooo Slava the mob

 

Link to post

have fun Ronnie!!!!!!

Link to post
  • MVP

I see a few familiar names here ? Good luck to you gentlemen, hope I have some good interactions with you all!

Link to post
  • Diamond

Bilbo baggins logo looks nice

Link to post
  • Diamond

Looks good can't wait

Link to post
  • MVP

Looking at the graphics you should have called your group "the Chabos"

Good luck with your group.

Link to post
  • Diamond
5 minutes ago, Ron said:

Looking at the graphics you should have called your group "the Chabos"

Good luck with your group.

Thats how you know a german made the graphics

And I think this is the song you are thinking about

 

Link to post
  • MVP
8 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Thats how you know a german made the graphics

And I think this is the song you are thinking about

 

Oh I know, but in the one I linked he looks more like the pic you used in the picture ?

Link to post
  • Diamond

@Joah you back bb?!?!

Link to post
  • Diamond

Very nicely done! I look forward to what RP y'all bring! 

Link to post
  • Administrator

I love the graphics in this thread. The lore looks fine as well

I think you need to add the character pages on the roster too though.

How do you plan on enforcing this currency on other players?

This advice cost you 500$ please paypal me

Link to post
  • Diamond
14 minutes ago, Hofer said:

I love the graphics in this thread. The lore looks fine as well

I think you need to add the character pages on the roster too though.

How do you plan on enforcing this currency on other players?

This advice cost you 500$ please paypal me

Well, the idea pretty much sells itself! So far we've been in contact with three different trading groups which has agreed to follow said currency system.
And well if not, it's a bit of a heavy hand that'll be enforced. Of course not beating them to a pulp every single day until they're forced into submission. But rather force them via RP and hostility to eventually follow said currency system.

If we can get it implemented server wide, it might bring some dope ass trading RP back onto this server.

This answer has cost you 500$ which means we now have an outstanding debt of 0 to you.

Edited by DuquesneLR
Link to post
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, DuquesneLR said:

Well, the idea pretty much sells itself! So far we've been in contact with three different trading groups which has agreed to follow said currency system.
And well if not, it's a bit of a heavy hand that'll be enforced. Of course not beating them to a pulp every single day until they're forced into submission. But rather force them via RP and hostility to eventually follow said currency system.

If we can get it implemented server wide, it might bring some dope ass trading RP back onto this server.

This answer has cost you 500$ which means we now have an outstanding debt of 0 to you.

Interesting.

Regarding the hostile RP you will be encountering, how do you plan on standing out from the mass while doing this?

Don't take this the wrong way. I think the server needs hostile groups for the fear factor and not have everyone tucked in a safe cozy corner, I'm just interested to hear if you have any plans on doing anything unique with the concept.

Link to post
  • Diamond
2 minutes ago, Hofer said:

Interesting.

Regarding the hostile RP you will be encountering, how do you plan on standing out from the mass while doing this?

Don't take this the wrong way. I think the server needs hostile groups for the fear factor and not have everyone tucked in a safe cozy corner, I'm just interested to hear if you have any plans on doing anything unique with the concept.

Well, personally I've never been much into the "Let's just go and attack *insert place here*" But rather create hostile RP in the sense of abductions, extortion, blackmailing, etc. Of course Plan B is always to just straight up attack them. But we won't have too big of a focus on that sort of hostilities.

Edited by DuquesneLR
Link to post
  • Administrator
Just now, DuquesneLR said:

Well, personally I've never been much into the "Let's just go and attack *insert place here*" But rather create hostile RP in the sense of abductions, extortion, blackmailing, etc. Of course Plan B is always to just straight up attack them. But we won't have too big of a focus on that sort of hostilities.

Awesome.

Looking forward to spying on you all in game and good luck.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my silly questions.

Link to post
  • Diamond
Just now, Hofer said:

Awesome.

Looking forward to spying on you all in game and good luck.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my silly questions.

No problem man.

What our goal is, is to become a "boogeyman". People know we're there, they know we're around. They won't always find us. But we'll be watching.
Those who treat us with respect will be treated just as equally, and those who refuse, or is disrespectful, will suddenly find them self surrounded, bagged, and drown off somewhere.

Link to post
  • Mexi locked this topic
  • Mexi unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...