Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 00:33 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TODAY | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 19 hours, 26 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Worldclass

S1 Possible Griefing Severograd Ban appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I destroyed 4 walls when you claim i destroyed 14.you are counting each section of a wall as a separate part so lets do the math.I destroyed to walls half way which equals up to 4 then i destroyed 2 more walls completely top and bottom which equals to 8 if you add 8+4 that is 12 then you add on top of that the hesco/sandbag barrier i took aswell.so 12+2 that is equal to 14 that is not fair for me or anyone considering to even get everyone into the base i would have to destroy 4 walls just for us to get into the court yard so that explains 4 of the walls you claim is grief and then i destroyed 2 whole walls which equals to 4 pieces each to get the car out of the base which is 8 walls you claim i grief so that explains the second part of the walls know the 2 extra like i said were hesco/sandbags from the back. And on top of that i have had hostile interactions with there people before at grishino when it was attacked they were ic accused of attacking it when i went to go defend it and on top of that they are rumored to be cannibals and the history of my character  inside my current group do not like cannibals and will do anything in there power to get rid of them in any way.Also on top of that they have told me before that they could probably experiment on are doctor and my characters backstory is directly associated with the doctor they were talking about so my character in game is attached to him and wouldn't let anyone talk bad or harm him.So i had ic reasons to go to there compound in the first place to stop there operation.Also on top of that when there is other groups that do similar things to us and my character ic know's about he he doesn't like it because he thinks they might try to develop something before we do.//Also keep in mind i have dyslexia so my spelling and word check are not the best thank you.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: most of the walls like i said needed to be taken down for us to move the car out and to get people in and on top of that half of there walls were backwards so why waste a hacksaw when i can dismantle the walls instead.Remember the math please because it covers all the reasons above 2+2=4/4+8=12/12+2=14 heres the formula if you dont understand each part on a wall equals 1.https://gyazo.com/d279755e4c656a1f227a7694a2549352  https://gyazo.com/2ee0523a92ba796e13a1080f8831cd85 also by the way all those fences in the picture's were already like that we didn't do that keep that in mind please.Also sorry added evidence in my defense here is a picture of the barriers that we took and have put to use also keep in mind if you dont want people breaking into your base don't build half of it out of hesco's and sandbags/had to brighten to see and we lost 2 of them due to server restart https://gyazo.com/067dc0900e3d792e02f056348171a93d Keep in mind please that the hesco's we took and sandbags are long stacks so for example the sandbags were long kits and the hesco's we took were mostly 5 and 3 stacks and each one of the stacks is considered 1 hesco kit so please take that into consideration.Here is a unedited video that i have received for the situation keep in mind i did not remember that he had a video and i do not know why he did not post the video during the report 

Also here is a picture of a part of the video were the hesco's and sandbag barriers were not placed accordingly to rule 2.2 Exploiting or abuse of game mechanics (AOGM) is gaining an unfair advantage by using game bugs or mechanics in a way that the developer did not intend them to work. Example of exploiting is loot cycling, placing objects inside walls or other places where the object would normally not fit in, driving vehicles underwater, creating impenetrable tent walls, or intentionally using indestructible objects as shields that effectively give you invulnerability. in a rp server you realisticly cannot place items like that and they would have been removed anyways or asked to be removed 42c38e6bcce464c2424e5e7a794ea816-png.jpg

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like me and my friends to get unbanned as you see its a unfair ban.Alot of us play on the server everyday for at least 6 hours a day and it really sucks to have most of us banned i feel like this will kill are group again.I am deeply sorry and i do take full responsibility on however you decide.But us raiding this base one time and only one time doesn't call for this in my opinion.

What could you have done better?: record the whole situation so i could defend myself better because i definitely learned my lesson from not recording in this raid.Also on top of that my attitude was not the best in the report i didn't really think of both sides on how they felt about the situation i only thought about the rule side and im sorry about that.I have a greater understanding on the rules for tearing down walls etc.And i swear it wont happen again if we ever go raiding again after this.

Edited by Worldclass
added pics from the evidence i did math with for everyone to better understand/noticed something/Also here is a accurate picture of the hescos and sandbags/added video evidence with notes

Hello @Worldclass

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal as well as the original report and after much debate and deliberation have reached the conclusion to accept it.

Since each wall taken down creates a separate log when each individual part of the wall is taken down, it shows in the logs as multiple walls being deconstructed when in fact it is just multiple parts of one wall. With this in mind, the amount of walls you actually destroyed is viewed as enough to gain access to the base but not enough to warrant a verdict of griefing.

With regards to the HESCO barriers, we are not of the opinion that removal of HESCO barriers from somebodies base in order to use them in ones own base is a good enough reason to warrant their removal and also does not constitute griefing as the damage done is proportionate to the IC reasoning.

We do want to touch on your mention of the HESCO barrier placement being abuse of game mechanics and your reasoning that "you realisticly (sic) cannot place items like that and they would have been removed anyways or asked to be removed" - Regardless of your views on the placement of an object in-game, this alone is not enough to justify it's removal. If you believe objects have been placed in-game in a way that abuses the mechanics of the game, you should contact a member of staff who can have a Gamemaster investigate and remove them, or create a report.

With the above stated, the following applies.

Appeal accepted. Ban and points removed.

Signed by @Conor & @Randy