Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 14:39 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 5 hours, 20 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenyxx-chan

Wolfpack Frequency [Open Broadcast]

* Phoenyxx would press down on her PTT *

If anyone wishes to contact The Wolfpack, please use this frequency "

* She'd release the PTT *

**Frank Blackburn uses his radio**

"Mmmmmm No, terrorists."

Jonah dialed into the exact frequency that the message was sent on his military radio, taking the wired reciever in the palm of his hand and flicking the switch to transmit his voice.

"Volchpakt, there are many things to be said about you. What.... are you? Who are you? Do you affiliate with the zealots? Are you truly eaters of flesh? There are many lies, many truths mixed in, I feel. It would be of great significance if you decided to dispel, admit, or otherwise answer to these rumors floating about South Zagoria."

With a click, the switch set to recieving mode, in which he'd be able to hear a response, if there was any.

* She'd sigh pressing down on her PTT*

"I guess old rumors never do die. We are not flesh-eaters/cannibals at all. That was a rumor started long ago by a group of cannibals that wanted to get the heat of their own tails and put it on ours. 

We have no affiliations to anyone currently besides hanging at Greenmountain Charity. We try to remain neutral where we can. 

We just want to help other survivors, that's all. I can answer more questions if you wished to meet face to face? But that is up to you."

*Ryan would press his PTT*

"As a former wolfpack member, I can assure you. the people, that these people have never been cannibals, terrorists, etc. I can say that with 100% honesty. On another note, I do want to make a trade with one of your members. Is there anywhere I could go to conduct this trade?"

*After his music he would take his finger off his PTT* 

* Phoenyxx would press down on her PTT *

Thanks Ryan, We don't have a place right now. Just watch for our activity in our public frequencies and maybe then try and arrange a meeting "

*Ryan would press his ptt*

"No problem"

*He would pause for a second and say*

"Alrighty, Ill keep an ear out, Have good day!"

*He would say in a happy tone and take his finger off his ptt*

With a click, the man's voice returned. He'd hold down the PTT, speaking officially and cordially.

"Oh? A face to face interaction would be lovely. I have a lot more to discuss than mere rumors, things I think you may find interesting. Or not. All speculation. Do you have a time, a place maybe? Or something along those lines. And.... those mountaineers are quite good people, they helped me with medicine with my people. Lots of infected wounds...."

"But erm. Yes. Please state a time and place, i'm more than willing to walk."

The transmission faded out, static returning to the airwaves.

*The Old man clicks his PPT. Through the static distant gunshots can be heard along with the crackle of a fire*

Hello, this is Colonel Eric Michael, US Army, survivor of the failed UN intervention. If your group is truthful in its want to help the survivors then I would love to try and give assistance and meet. I am slowly working my way to Green Mountain charity once I get my Barrings. 

It will be days until I can find the charity, you shouldn't miss me when I arrive, not many old farts still kicking.

I wish you luck

*The PPT is released*

*A strained Cockney accent breaks through the frequency. Ronnie's voice would naturally become recognised by the wolf pack leaders*

"I swear I 'eard a voice on this frequency a momen' ago.. Phoenyxx? Hutch? Is tha' you?"

*Ronnie grunts for a moment, tightening a bandage around a fresh wound*

"I'm feelin' a bit under the weather, love. I could use you'se fer some 'elp with a few things. A few lovely people are lookin' for me so I was told. Where abouts are your people? ..'aven't seen you all in days."

*He lights himself a cigarette. His voice low in energy with a gristled, raspy tone*

"..Say hi t'Lawrence for me, yeah? I'll see ye' lot soon."

*The radio would return to static*

Edited by Ronnie