Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 14:32 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 5 hours, 27 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

Another Victorious Day [Open Broadcast]

*Dimitri reaches for his radio after waking up after a long night.*

"Damn, yesterday was fun. Odezva was promptly dealt with for their crimes against the state of Anarchy. NHF thought it'd be smart to say that Anarchy was gone and it was just some remnants left, took us a while to find them but they all promptly paid for their crimes against the state of Anarchy, both groups paid with their lives. Same goes for the people from the "Black Roses" who are constantly tormenting the people of Vybor. Anarchy is not gone, Anarchy will always be around because Anarchy is an idea and we will never let it die. Do not forget to get your licenses! We're located in Stary."

*Dimitri turns his radio off, throwing it at Fyodr's head.* 

*Arvid picks up his radio*

Ah, good. Thanks for the help last night. These people like to talk more then anything. Everywere i go people talk about how they killed the anarchists and made them run. Maybe some order can now awake from the dead. Remember tho kids. Join the Trade Union today to get your rights.

*Arvid passes out from his wounds*

** father David sounds confused and picks up the radio**

Is that the voice of the insurance man??? We are part of your trade union but you seem very friendly with these failed anarchisty people. What if they attack and claim our belongings..... is the trade union going to rush to our aid as promised by the terms of the arrangement?"

*Arvid picks up his radio*

Mmm, its this clown again. Calm down old man. Last time i heard you talk you said you side with the people that did not die when coming to you. Yet, everytime i come you are not home. Are you afraid old man? Are the big bad jewish man scary? 

Anarchy and Trade Union work to restore order. I will not insure anything you dont have lisence for. Thats on you to sort out. But if you have the paper i will help you. Thats for sure ay? But, i suggest you start showing some respect and stop talking shit over the radio. Or i will find you and kill every last one of you. I will then stigmata you to that fuckkng tower of yours. Sounds fair old man? Okey, good night.

*Arvid let's go of his PTT*

Pushes PTT

"How do you know im old? i dont think weve ever met. But its good to see your true colours starting to shine through"

Ill be at the radio tonight if you want to come and kill me."

*Jacob would hear the original message, promptly pushing the PTT*

"Tormenting in Vybor? Give me a break. If you choose to talk bad of who we are or disrespect a member, only then does torment come into play."

Edited by Vandire