Your in game name: 

Kaine Kones

Names of allies involved: 

@NorwayRP @G19RP @Nik @ShrimpRP @Gatorr @Shroud @alotmorepeople

Name of suspect/s: 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

It's very clear in the reports posted above we see several different members of Nox being angry and holding grudges towards us, they don't care about anything other than getting people banned because they lost an encounter we had in game.

The rule states "Don't be a sore loser. Items in game can be replaced, there is no need to be angry and hold grudge against someone just because someone was better. Keep in mind that it is just a game. Take regular breaks from the game if you have trouble separating In Character events from Out of Character real world." 

We see different parts that show that they are breaking rule #2.4, In the second report listed, the group decided to not only ignore our roleplay as they stated was because of our previous encounter, they shouldn't of remembered anything from previous encounters because they were all killed. When we tried to roleplay, we began singing and lighting torches for a solid 15 minutes and chanting, if they weren't angry and holding grudges that roleplay could've been beneficial and push for a story with them but they chose to sit there and ignore us. 

Then, after we engage and exit the video game, @Monker begins DMing @NorwayRPon discord flaming him saying he had "Shit ass RP makes the server a shit hole for everyone else" 

They go on in the reports listed and claim that our roleplay was terrible while they never responded, this is obvious flaming and puts us in a bad light for the rest of the community to see, they state that they don't want to roleplay with us and sat there quietly for 15 minutes while we tried to roleplay with them, and throughout the siege they kept ignoring us when we tried to talk and negotiate, again ignoring our roleplay because they are obviously angry and holding grudges because we were better and the victors of the previous fights.

If you view the report from October 28th it's pretty clear if you read through the comments on it from members of Nox, there is a large amount of comments from them in which they were warned and cautioned. If staff goes back and looks at these comments it's pretty clear they have displayed nothing but a hostile attitude on both the forums and in game something that is a clear violation of 2.4. It's almost definitively clear the only issue these individuals have is that they lost their gear because to quote the rules "someone was better" this someone being us.

Maybe it's time to take a step back and think about their own actions and review their roleplay before flaming and bashing ours.

Note: We spoke with @Rover and he told us to post this as a separate report with the evidence listed above.

Edited by Apollo
spelling error

Norway POV: Apollo pretty much hit the nail on the head here, after the fight I attempted to contact the leader of their group to just chat with him but I was met with nothing but a hostile stand-offish attitude. It was fairly clear he had no intention of actually speaking with me and was constantly throwing out flame then deleting the messages before I had the opportunity to screenshot them. Along with this if you view the accused parties posts on those two prior reports you will see this attitude reflected throughout the entire group. With nothing but flame and insults pushed to get people banned without warrant.

I wish these people took the time to step back and realize this is a game, and we are all people nobodies rp is any better or worse than anyone else's it's just different. Obviously you staff members who will view this report know it's a common occurrence for people to flame us but at this point i'm done.

Edited by NorwayRP

Actually NorwayRP messaged me first saying "Nice Fight Lads" 

You should actually know what I said before you tag me haha. 

Please understand that you contacted me after you basically killed us by trolling. I did not want to speak to you after that and you can understand my frustration. This is not OOC flame, this is simply me saying that it wasnt cool. 

When wolfpack raided, they used good roleplay. 

Norway1.png

Norway2.png

Norway3.png

norway4.png

Edited by Monker

From my experience these guys initiate on anybody that walks in to the camp. The first time I walked in to get a drink of water and was greeted by a man pulling out his rifle and going "HEY HEY EASY THERE" calling for backup and then telling me to fuck off. Then I came back again with the boys a different day and the second we walked up and said hi and  they said "leave or be shot" and when we wiped them they immediately messaged Norway very angrily and asked why WE attacked THEM and said they were gonna quit the server because of us. There are other instances of them initiating on people just for walking up but it didnt lead to a fight. The point here is they are the ones starting most of the hostilities and complain and report when they get spanked

@NorwayRP The only message I deleted was me saying I was going to block you because I didnt want you to message me afterwards. If you read the conversation its fluid because I never flamed you at all. You wanna go take screenshots of the convo go ahead. This was 2 days ago, I don't understand why you're calling me out now for absolutely nothing. 

Edited by Monker

-- USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST --

Just now, Monker said:

@NorwayRP The only message I deleted was me saying I was going to block you because I didnt want you to message me afterwards. If you read the conversation its fluid because I never flamed you at all. You wanna go take screenshots of the convo go ahead. This was 2 days ago, I don't understand why you're calling me out now for absolutely nothing. 

You never flamed...

Regardless if it was two days ago or not, this is an overall report for the things we have been facing from yourself and members of your group. Its also real weird as to why some of your members go out of their way to find rulebreaks done by other people, it all seems petty and certainly feels like you are holding some sort of grudge towards people who have been affiliated with us or our previous groups. 

On 11/6/2019 at 7:15 PM, Monker said:

Hey man seems like youre still kind of upset and angry with us, this isn't a flimsy report nor am i contradicting myself, the dms were simply a portion of this report. There are far more examples of you and members of your group being salty towards many of us. 

"Multiple days in a row killing our entire group" 

You initiated the first time I came to your camp, and got wiped. 

Then we came back and tried to roleplay but you chose to remember who we are and not talk to us. 

If you know you don't have good guns maybe don't initiate on people when they come to your compound with no hostile intentions, heres a suggestion, are you ready? Try to roleplay with people when they talk to you and not ignore them for 15 minutes. 

I am now unlocking this thread.

Do not post unless you are putting in a new POV, or bringing new evidence to light.

To start, id like to say that the past 3 days have been pretty shitty for our group. Like i said in another post, we have had 4 raids in 3 days. Obviously we are going to be on edge. To add to that, its only been the past 3 days that this has been going on. Our group has had many great rp sessions with other groups but it seems like we always have a problem with you guys. I do not believe this has anything to do with who you are (in game or out, because i know nothing of either) or what groups you have been a part of. I base my liking on how a person chooses to do rp, and quite frankly i dislike how you guys have been approaching it. The last 2 times we have talked in-game (the 2 times you raided) we were already on high alert because of previous happenings. The first time you guys showed up there was a massive amount of gunfire in novy. I don't know about you but id be shitting myself if down the road there were people letting off tons of rounds. The second time was nearly 2 hours after getting raided by another small group, we had a good interaction and great rp with them. But again, we would be on edge. When you guys walk up to the base it gives off a different vibe. When somebody who wants to trade or talk walks up to our compound, they don't encircle it and talk on all sides. They mostly move around together and try to see if anybody is home. If we don't want to trade or something they leave. They don't stand around the walls and sing songs because that wouldn't be smart in an apocalypse. Again, we don't have a problem with you guys or who you associate with, we have a problem with how you are approaching rp with us. I will not say we are a paragon of perfect role-play, but please do look at how you guys play as well.

Thank you.

Edit: 2 reports have been made on you from our group. The first was by me and I believe I made a decent point. It was nothing about you guys personally, just the rp.

Edited by Rookie52
Forgot to add something

@NorwayRP and @Monker just out of curiosity what music was being played through the mic and by who?

Dont know who was playing the music. It was Brittany Spears: Toxic I believe. 

@VoodooI thought it was Toto - Africa I don't recall any Britney Spears its not really our music taste.

Although regardless there was no mic spamming going on I was just singing with my boys

Edited by NorwayRP

You're saying we reported you just because we're angry we lost some gear, but you know how many times we have died or been raided before you? Not 3 days ago wolf pack fucked us up, and there's a whole stream VOD to prove it. We didn't report them, because they gave RP and we all had a good time, even though we lost. The reason we reported you, is because we believe your RP is substandard and you're here for gear/PVP. The fact that you're still unable to give us a real cognitive reason for your characters to come raid us seems to be a testament to that fact. The fact that @NorwayRPnorway literally has a forum of montages of him just killing people seems to be proof of that. 

Secondly, @NorwayRP was the one mic spamming toto, the one playing Brittney Spears the previous raid was that Asian guy you were rolling with. Can't remember his name.

3 hours ago, SwampyMuffinz said:

You're saying we reported you just because we're angry we lost some gear, but you know how many times we have died or been raided before you? Not 3 days ago wolf pack fucked us up, and there's a whole stream VOD to prove it. We didn't report them, because they gave RP and we all had a good time, even though we lost. The reason we reported you, is because we believe your RP is substandard and you're here for gear/PVP. The fact that you're still unable to give us a real cognitive reason for your characters to come raid us seems to be a testament to that fact. The fact that @NorwayRPnorway literally has a forum of montages of him just killing people seems to be proof of that. 

Secondly, @NorwayRP was the one mic spamming toto, the one playing Brittney Spears the previous raid was that Asian guy you were rolling with. Can't remember his name.

Firstly it’s not just Norway that has a montage, take a look at most group or individual media threads and they gonna have a montage. 

Now look, you think my rp is sub-par but hey atleast we tried to rp instead of completely ignoring rp. 

Also you talk about Wolfpack and you don’t want to report them but you still go onto their steams from the situation and take a bunch of clips of small slip-ups. 

Also am pretty sure we didn’t play Britney Spears it’s not really us, we rolled up with legendary Africa by Toto. Maybe you heard it in discord when you guys were rping with us, oh wait.

So yes, I do think you’re group has a grudge and your post kinda proves that. 

4 hours ago, SwampyMuffinz said:

Im the asian guy and I've never once played brittney spears

2 hours ago, Gatorr said:

Im the asian guy and I've never once played brittney spears

One of you definitely did the first time you raided us.

3 hours ago, Apollo said:

Firstly it’s not just Norway that has a montage, take a look at most group or individual media threads and they gonna have a montage. 

Now look, you think my rp is sub-par but hey atleast we tried to rp instead of completely ignoring rp. 

Also you talk about Wolfpack and you don’t want to report them but you still go onto their steams from the situation and take a bunch of clips of small slip-ups. 

Also am pretty sure we didn’t play Britney Spears it’s not really us, we rolled up with legendary Africa by Toto. Maybe you heard it in discord when you guys were rping with us, oh wait.

So yes, I do think you’re group has a grudge and your post kinda proves that. 

We didn't take a bunch of slip ups, I personally took 1 clip of me roasting hutch in character because we all thought it was pretty funny, and we realized someone was Metagaming in said clip. Not that that's relevant to this topic so I'm not sure why you even brought it up, but I contacted the person in private and politely requested them just to try and be more careful in the future. 

We enjoyed RPing with them, and other groups. It's just you guys we can't stand, because again, all you do is ask to be let in the base, repeat the same 3 sentences, quote memes and sing songs. That's not even close to sufficient RP. I know it's hard for you to realize that you're not the only people we interact with, but out of the tons we've had, you're the only ones we've reported. And with good purpose.

Rule break 2.4 | Nox An Victorum - Inconclusive

After reviewing all evidence brought forward in this report we have arrived at the conclusion above. Although comments have been made in the past overall the group as a whole cannot be deemed as breaking rule 2.4 in these circumstances and it would be unfair to put the whole group into one category.

Making a report does not deem anyone as being a sore loser and breaking rule 2.4, everyone is entitled to post a report if they feel the need to do so.

However the same cannot be said for the groups leader @Monker who on several occasions has pushed the limits and been warned for doing so on several occasions over various reports including this one which at one point had to be locked.

@Monker we appreciate that you back up your group members and have the passion to fight for fairness when things are brought up about your group. Recently however this passion that you portray has started to go too far to the point that you are stacking up points and the posts you have made can be seen as on the borderline to breaking rule 2.4.

Due to this we have decided the following punishment and recommend that in future you keep calm and think before posting. 

@Monker - 48 hour server ban

Signed: @Voodoo @Saunders