Server time (UTC): 2020-01-28, 08:34 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
KennethRP

Poll to remove Prison Island

Remove Prison Island  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okey boomers, Me and my friends will work on our PVP. 😏

Edited by KennethRP

If people wanted to avoid RP they would go to one of the islands that didn't have a GIANT PRISON on it as well as military loot SMH no for me. 

bored jet lag GIF

A big fat no from me on this. The prison island has been a place where you get some of the best rp on multiple occasions from groups who greatly impacted others stories. It's a prison on an island it's not suppose to be easy to get to nor escape from. There already  is  a bridge there with the containers it's a prison it shouldn't be easy its built like a fortress for a reason so no it doesnt need a bridge.  

With all due respect - I think that the idea of removing the island is ridiculous. However an addition to the lore involving more weak spots added to the base I don't mind.

The Prison Island has a massive history on the server and is a critical element for a lot of people to build their characters' background from. I feel that by deleting it (although it may not annul their character's history) will remove any opportunity to bring the specific atmosphere of RP it has to the server.

What atmosphere would that be? Prison RP of course. It allows the Corporation who allegedly reside there to bring a tremendous amount of unique RolePlay to new users and encourages new lore to unveil. A nuke would also make little sense as the world is in a chaotic state, no? So who would be authorised or intelligent enough to know the nuke launch codes? And why the fuck would they nuke some prison in Chernarus? Mind you; a nuke would wipe out half the fucking country, dude.

So for me - Weaken the prison to make it slightly easier to raid? Sure, crumble a few walls.

..But delete the island via a nuke?

spiderman GIF

Edited by Ronnie

Nah. Keep it, but make the prison more penetrable if that is possible to mod.

Can't you just nade the wall off it like you could or did they fix that?

No need to remove it but a bridge would be a good idea.

Edited by Eagle

Big no from me. The choice of having the island as a base is a tactical decision. It’s easily defensible and that’s what makes it a great place to live. Kind of sucks people abuse it but not much else you can do. Besides. I think it’s not possible to remove already placed items on the map. You can add but you can’t remove. 

Tbh having based in their before the wipe it’s a chore going over there it’s so damn far away from anything yeah great base fortified but not really great for a communal group that needs to interact lots and have visitors great for those that are aggressive to everyone but need a safe haven sorry boys but going to have to suffer that cold -1... you could do a V3S truck up drive it under the water like a sub and get done for AOGM 😂 don’t take temperature damage  

Edited by Elijah Johnson

a big NO from me.
its an amazing place.
disadvantage works both ways.

I think the idea of removing the prison is laughable over-all, however I have always supported adding a bridge to it.

As for making a prison inland, that would not be a bad idea, but in no way should it mean we delete Prison Island.

12 minutes ago, JewRP said:

Thats irrelevant and makes you look like a 10 year old fortnite gamer. 

IDEA HERE:

Maybe instead of having prison ISLAND, we just move the prison somewhere inland? That way i see this as a win win for both sides 

Irrelevant because you don't care for my opinion? I will just let the other part of your comment go as its not worth going back and forth with personal jabs.

IDEA HERE:

Leave things the way they are and just deal with the geographical challenges of the map. Changing map locations seems a bit silly. Like transposing Cherno and NWAF.

To whomever it may concern, the prison on Livonia is smack down in the center of the map, on a nice little hill. You might want to wait around for that if you like the idea of a prison inland.

Nah brah, i dont even think we can remove that XDD

It's a big NO for me, I've had so many great memories in there. Aye the place is hard to breach, but it's actually possible to do so. It's a great tactical position.

As much as I understand the want for a bridge or removal of the island this is a hard no. As @Fae said it’s a prison, it’s like saying why not build a bridge to Alcatraz? The reason it’s an island is to make it difficult to get to and out from. The rocks, containers, and destroyed ship is plenty then enough to act as a bridge so you don’t die from the cold water. The statement of people going there to avoid RP is also in my eyes ridiculous because that island is one of the most well know places and as long as you don’t go there with the intent to cause trouble then there is no real reason to do any of these ideas.

I would vote YES if the poll had been made about removing Kabanino.

It's a bad town, full of gypsies, people there rob me all the time. NUKE IT!

The structure of the town itself favours bad RP.

It's not even a real town, just a few houses surrounding the main road. There are no bars. Just a shop (which is too big for that shithole).

And the fact that the church is so far away from the town centre completely ruins my immersion. NUKE KABANINO!

(This is intended as a joke!)

Thats a no from me folks.just deal with it.

9 hours ago, Ansolari said:

- User was warned for this post -

who did you trigger Dante...to close to the truth