Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 05:20 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TODAY | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 39 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
TryaxReck

Let codelocks take the same to hack through as walls

Your stance on Combo locks  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As the name implies, I believe code-locks should take the same time to destroy as a base wall. This would still mean that it is much faster to break in a base by cutting the codelock rather than breaking down a full wall to get in. Although, I do admit its quite frustrating to accidentally click off of destroying something, then realizing you have to do it all over again, which is why I am also open to only increasing the time it takes to destroy a lock, but not to the extent that it takes for a wall.

But, do you want to increase it? Keep it the same? Decrease it even?  Answer here, with heated opinions of course. 

Bruh no.

I don't wanna sit 5 hours to break into some gear horders base.

No. It should remain the same as it is now. If you have nothing to hide, then no need to lock it. 

big brain boom GIF by HyperX

Leave it as is, there's already enough gear hoarding going on and bases are good enough already. No sense in making it even harder to raid. 

6 minutes ago, Alan Woods said:

No. It should remain the same as it is now. If you have nothing to hide, then no need to lock it. 

looks at slaves

yeah I got nothin' to hide, no sir.