Server time (UTC): 2019-12-14, 19:49 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Aron73

A world of Wrong (Fanfiction)

Disclaimer
This story is not ic in any shape or form it is an ending of my choosing for my char.
Anny char can write there own or several and do not need to abide by anything someone else has written. This is my Ending with how things will end for my char you can write yours in any way you want and include any chars

introduction

To all that reads this and to those that did read my last story.
It made me really happy to see how much you all liked my last story The End. This one is really different and normally I do not make changes like this to characters but well it always has to be a first.
This story is not suitable for kids under 13

Chapter 1

Mikael slowly makes his way over the castle courtyard as the sunsets.
"The slaves have done a good job with the courtyard", Mikael thinks to himself as he looks over at the three bodies hanging by their necks at the newly made execution area.
"To bad some of them did not obey the laws set by emperor Phoenyxx", he thinks and cant help by smirking at the sight.

"Mikael!", The female voice is sharp as a knife and there is no mistaking in who it is.
"Yes my lady emperor", Mikael answers, bowing his head in respect
She walks up to him followed by Hutch and Fae.
"Why is it that some brat that I did not even know the name of comes to me with information that I expected from you a few days ago"
"My apologies, my emperor but I have had many duties this past couple of days", Mikael says with respect but in his mind thinks "Do you think I can make an execution area in five minutes with three slaves?"
"I what you to head out tomorrow and find out everything you can about this Vlad person and his merry gang of do-gooders and do not come back without some useful information. You know what happens to people that I do not need anymore, right?"

"As you command my empress", Mikael answers as he looks over at the three bodies and thinks "That could just as easily be me"
"Mikael, You seem to also be pretty resourceful when it comes to torturing tools...get me some new ones on your travels", Dungeon master Fae tells Mikael and gives him that evil grin at him as he looks up at her.
"I will come up with something Dungeon master"
By the time they finished their conversation, it is already dark and as Mikael heads over to his tent he looks over at another tent that belongs to Leigh he starts to think of a plan to get rid of this scout wanna be.
A few hours later when only the guards are awake he silently makes his way over to Leigh's tent and slowly and quietly makes his way over to her making sure not to cast a shadow over her.
He drops down with both knees on her arms and places a hand over her mouth pulling her head back and draws his knife and places it over her exposed throat.
"You know, as a scout, you need to always sleep with one eye open", He whispers to her and sucks up every bit of fear he can see in her eyes before cutting her throat open so hard he can feel his knife hit her neck bone he keeps his hand over her mouth until the blood stops pumping out of her throat.
By the time the sun is rising, he has disposed of the body and starts to walk over the bridge to the mainland to do the task assigned to him.

To be continue

Chars included in chapter 1 @PhoenyxxRP@Fae@RiZ@HayleighJ @Jim Mcree 

Edited by Aron73

more more more please!! what a cliffhanger aron 

I love you man 

3 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

spongebob.jpg

Hope this story ends in a sex scene.

I'm not so sure thats a good idea....*looks at the Admin, moderators and other forum staff

I lust for more of this 

Thank you all for your support. I will do my best to get chapter 2 up today but today have been really busy at work

Tf are you talking about? @AndreyQ

3 hours ago, Aron73 said:

This story is not suitable for kids under 13

image.png.7e8fa05025bd22484ffc31eb14a18b7b.png

Bro i'm 100% down to have @PhoenyxxRP as my Empress and @Fae as a Dungeon Master

I agree with @Kordruga we will defintely need more of this, can i paypal for more?

Edited by NozzyRP

"Dungeon Master Fae"

Great Read!!! Absolutely STUNNING PERFORMANCE! 

Edited by JorrdanVC

16 minutes ago, NozzyRP said:

Snip

I agree with @Kordruga we will defintely need more of this, can i paypal for more?

I'm sorry but no, I'm crap at comming up with ideas. This one sparked mainly because of @Fae and the discussion we did have on the forum yesterday

Edited by Aron73

1 minute ago, Aron73 said:

I'm sorry but no, I'm crap at comming up with ideas. This one sparked mainly because of @Fae and the discussion we did have on the forum yesterday

Ah I see. Fae is the inspiration to this, I should have known. 

Well I hope you change your mind and hope you come up with more ideas it would be a shame to end on such a high note 

Dont worry I have planed this one from start to finish and it might be more then 3 chapters

Can't wait to see how this develops in chapter 2

@Aron73 back at it again! Amazing and can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next.

4 hours ago, Aron73 said:

"The slaves have done a good job with the courtyard",

you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

Oh okay smile 

Chapter 2

After walking the better part of a day Mikael stops and places his backpack on the ground before preparing a small fire.
he picks up a slab of meat wrapped in paper and unwraps it.
"Well let us see how female meat tastes like Leigh", he chuckles slightly at his own dark humor as he starts to eat what use to part of Leigh's leg

A few kilometers north
"Dady!", The young boy no more than 6 comes running toward Vlad and jumps up in Vlad's arms
"Wow, wow you're getting heavy son", Vlad says as he smiles at the young boy
"Mother wants to talk to you...I think it's serious"
"Well, we better go and see what she wants then"
The two of them walks over to a run-down clinic 
As the two of them walk into one of the rooms they see her changing some bandages on a man.
"Hun? You wanted to talk to me?"
"Yes let me just finish this and we can go into the next room"
As the two of them walk into the room across the narrow corridor she rips her gloves off and looks at Vlad with concern.
"I don't know what else I can do for him...I can heal his wounds but the psychological impact of torture...He needs a psychologist"
Vlad looks at her with concern "hmmm maybe I can ask Ivan. The Vultures do ow us a favor or two"
He looks over at the man that used to joke, laugh and was in general a happy person sit there with empty eyes, looking at nothing.
He walks over to him and places both his hands on each side of his face.
"I will get you back my friend", Vlad says as he looks into the empty eyes of his friend and brother at arms.

Mikael lies down at the edge of the tree line and scans the northern highway and spots six people walking toward Svetlogask.
As they get closer Mikael hides his rifle under him and slides further down in the tall grass of the ditch.
As they pass Mikael can clearly hear what appears to be the leader of the group mentioning a group called the Vultures and asks on the radio if Doctor Shock is still with them.
Mikael keeps following them all the way to Svetlogask and in town, he gives them some distance to avoid detection.
As he watches the group enter a large church he slowly makes his way into a house on the opposite side of the road to keep an eye on them and starts to eat some of the grilled fingers he collected from Leigh

To be continue

Sorry for making this one so short

Characters involved :@Imation11 @Jim Mcree @SquirtleKitty 

Edited by Aron73

This better have a somewhat moderate ending in any way shape or form otherwise imma be dissapointed. Keep writting these shorts, I thirst for more. 

Thinking about @Fae as my Dungeon Master and of @PhoenyxxRP as my Empress. Yes. 😩

3 minutes ago, ShrimpRP said:

This better have a somewhat moderate ending in any way shape or form otherwise imma be dissapointed. Keep writting these shorts, I thirst for more. 

Thinking about @Fae as my Dungeon Master and of @PhoenyxxRP as my Empress. Yes. 😩

this 100% nice to see a fellow man of culture

Shame Chapter 2 was a little shorter but was still enjoyable, shame there wasn't more of Dungeon Master @Fae 😅😩

Whats Vlads Fiance's forum name?

2 minutes ago, JimRP said:

Waiting for the Anarchy fanfic.

hmmmm *brain starts to work over time