Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 01:32 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Zanaan

S1: Zelenogorsk 06:45 KoS

Recommended Posts

Server and location: S1 Zeleno

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 06:45

Your in game name: Kane Aster

Names of allies involved: @Eagles @Morytania and "John". @NorwayRP was also present with his boys

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

 

Detailed description of the events: Headed to Zelenogorsk with @NorwayRP as he mentioned something about the shop in Zelen (Upon reaching Zelen I'm told that he has beef with the shop owner). We then meet up at the store again where I head to the well with my friends after hearing some people discussing a dead body in the shop. @NorwayRP then informs us the people in the store now have their hands up, but one of the group had gotten away so to be careful. We holster our weapons and stand out in the open so as to be shown as non-hostile while Norway continues to keep us informed. One of the hostages then (I'm later told) NVFL's in the shop and shortly after I get shot from behind by a sniper. 

Edited by Zanaan

Share this post


Link to post

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

05:49:20 | Player "Kane Aster" is connected
- Dead -
06:31:44 | Player "Kane Aster" has been disconnected

04:39:26 | Player "Kevin Khem" is connected
06:23:37 | Player "Kevin Khem" has been disconnected
06:26:35 | Player "Kevin Khem" is connected
06:35:52 | Player "Kevin Khem" has been disconnected
06:44:02 | Player "Kevin Khem" is connected
06:49:46 | Player "Kevin Khem" has been disconnected
07:05:50 | Player "Kevin Khem" is connected
08:17:05 | Player "Kevin Khem" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

06:28:02 | Player "Kane Aster" hit by Player "Kevin Khem" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 41.7229 meters 
06:28:02 | Player "Kane Aster" hit by Player "Kevin Khem" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 41.7229 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

06:28:02 | Player "Kane Aster" (DEAD) killed by Player "Kevin Khem" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 41.7229 meters 
06:31:40 | Player "Kane Aster" (DEAD) died.

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Zanaan | Kane Aster | OP
@Kevin_Khem | Kevin Khem |
POSTED

Share this post


Link to post

We was in Zelenogorsk just roleplaying meeting new people trading things etc. Then a random guy comes out of no where when it was dark and pointed a gun at four people and started saying alright put your hands up and give me everything. I took off running, shots was exchanged and the man died. Later on one of the guys that was held up started stealing from our shop and I kept an eye on him. He was acting all weird scoping out the store and creeping around all crouched.

I then started to think he was talking to people on the radio because he was standing still from a distance then starts peeking back at the shop. Repeatedly doing the same thing. I was suspicious and thought he was calling people to come. I walked around Zelenogorsk multiple times then I noticed another man that was geared creeping in the dark with his gun out. I ran by he said hello but I ignored him. Ran around another building to see a man on a Scaffolding laying down staring at our store with his gun out as well. Then I realized alright we are going to get into something. I took off and hid in one of the buildings waiting and watching the store from a distance. Then later on I see 5-7people come as a group and started running around at the fountain drinking water with their guns out.

By that time I suspected they was looking for me but they had never found me as I was hiding in a building. Then later I see my friend getting held up at gun point and told him to walk into the store. When they got inside I lost sight since they probably went to the back room. I came out of my hiding spots and started walking around Zelenogorsk to get a better look. The entire time I was trying to radio contact him but no response. I started fearing the worse that my friend was going to die or was already dead. I waited a few more minutes then I heard gunshots. During the time I was hearing gunshots I thought I heard him on the radio say shoot them. Wasn't 100% sure. I walked around the corner and I see a few figures standing and staring at the building wasn't 100% sure if they was armed or not. I knew they was hostile because they been there for awhile. I took a shot because I was ready for a gun fight. After I shot the man I spoke into my radio to make sure my friend was okay. No response. I decided to leave since I thought he was dead and I wasn't going to fight the remaining 4guys alone.

Oh yeah after shooting that guy in the head I seen 2of them running at me with guns out who was standing next to the guy I shot.

IMO, your video you was warned that there was an armed man attempting to save his friend but you completely brushed that off your shoulder saying if I get shot we will be ready. You knew damn well that something bad was going to happen but you continue to stay. You was not a by stander, as I seen the video I know now OOC that you wasn't the people who held him up. IC'ly I seen you with the group and Ic'ly you was a part of people who was shooting my friends. That is what I seen that makes you just as guilty since your affiliated with them. I heard gunshots and I shot when I thought I heard my friend speak during the gunshots.

Your video also skips but I have the part where the gunshots go off and I have you also saying I got killed on discord right when you got shot which is  MG. This entire video just shows you that you messed up it has nothing to do with me at all. Its your own video I just had to kept clicking on certain minutes to hear the shots and you died.

Also the group you was with always does the same thing everyday from what I was told on discord they have the same voices as Anarchy. All they do is hold  people at night and rob them when nobody else can see since they think night vision can protect them. You was with a hostile group that does not make you an innocent by stander. You can't also pretend to be a hostage I already seen all of you together. It was not kill on sight.

 

This is my POV

Edited by Kevin_Khem

Share this post


Link to post

My video skips? It's directly from my livestream. But happy to be accused of editing live footage.

And yes I had opened a door saying if there were shots I'd fall back in to said building, but then they found the neighboring building locked and opted to breach it, so I distanced myself again joining my friends on the bus stop.

You also seem very confused on kill rights. At no point was I involved in hostilities and stayed a respectable distance from the hostage situation in the market. And me saying "whelp I'm dead" to the people standing immediately to my left is about as much new information to them as saying the sky is blue. 

As for 2 people running at you with guns out, that's probably because they were running away while arming themselves to defend themselves. After all you just shot someone right next to them. 

Share this post


Link to post

Never said you edited a video just saying its skips. I seen all of you interacting with each other. All of you are one group. I only reacted to what I saw off my screen you can tell me all of this, but this is all OOC information. My character went with what he saw and what he saw was a bunch of hostile people, Holding up his friends. I can't tell who is who because its dark but I knew you guys are a group. You was just unlucky to be on the wrong side of the barrel. You knew bad things was going to happen you still stayed. That's your fault, not fearing for your characters life knowing someone out there has a gun over the entire situation. You was even warned IC yet you just hung around like it was a movie to be watched that was in your video. I can't hear non of this I was about 100meters away watching the entire thing before I got closer to the scene and then heard the shots.

You never fell back when you heard the shots you stood there watching the entire thing. Im going off your video didn't see that IC. Also for all I know the people who was shooting at the store could have been on discord with you. I am not talking about the people who was next to you. Your 2friends who you said that was running didn't run away. They ran directly where the shots came from with guns out.

Also to remind you I didn't see who was shooting as I was around the corner of a building. All I heard was shots and my friend said to shoot them.

6:30-6:50 you say only thing I have is a NV scope to help you guys out. You never had good intentions.

I will no longer respond I will wait for an admin to decide.

Edited by Kevin_Khem

Share this post


Link to post

 

1 hour ago, Kevin_Khem said:

6:30-6:50 you say only thing I have is a NV scope to help you guys out. You never had good intentions.

 

There is a difference between offering material assistance and initiating on your friend. Again we had no part in that and kept a considerable distance from the actual situation.

Also after thinking about it, I don't believe this to be firefight KoS but rather just KoS as while there was gunfire at the time, it was quickly ended, and the guy was not involved in a firefight, but rather just improperly using defense right on someone uninvolved. The suspect was never directly involved in a firefight.

 

 

Edited by Zanaan

Share this post


Link to post

Is this towards me? If so I was never in a firefight you are right I heard the shots was informed to shoot. I shot the first person I saw that was near the store. Either or I didn't see who shot imo you all was the shooters.

Edited by Kevin_Khem

Share this post


Link to post

So I'll go ahead and post my POV (Approved by Fae) seeing as I was literally standing next to Zanaan when he was shot. Video is uploading and I will post it when I'm able. (Do note my noise gate isn't set up properly for late night RP so my mic cuts in and out throughout the time I am talking in game)

Me and @Morytania meet a man by the name of John in the town of Vybor as he are trying to get out of the rain, as we're standing around shooting the shit with the fine lad, @Zanaan runs up to us after a few minutes of this and we all decide to head towards the Green Mountain charity center to see if anyone is home and possibly get some top tier campfire RP from the people living them. Upon our arrival we find that to our disappointment not a soul is there. So for several minutes we're standing there trying to decide what to do next when out of the cover of darkness I hear a wonderful kiwis voice @NorwayRP. Seeing that me and Morys character are acquainted with Arri we talk with him for several moments about groups around the area and what we have been up to during the day when he tells us he is going to pay the shop down in Zeleno a visit with his boys, seeing that we were in Zeleno when we woke up our interest peaks because we've never even seen the shop before. After a couple of minutes of running into trees in the forest due to the sheer darkness of our lovely country we eventually make our way to the road that leads down into Zeleno where we meet @ShrimpRP for the first time. He offers Mory a free pair of NVGs and as she is fiddling with the battery for the NVGs everyone else continues on their way down to Zeleno. As we get there we see numerous people running around most of which we have never seen or heard before so our characters are a bit apprehensive at first given this is a place we have never been before. After several moments of standing there like a monkey I decide to head to the water pump to fill up my bottle. So we're standing around getting a refreshing drink talking with our newfound friend John when the lad we met up with on the way down mentions that one of the doors on the north side is locked, they go through the whole shebang of clearing the building and making sure no one is inside of it. They come back and all is well so we start standing on top of the bus stop again shooting the shit with John. All of a sudden I hear the familiar sound of a pocket popper MP7,  Norway and Oirams character run towards the shop seeing as it is their boys inside the shop. We stay standing there with our weapons holstered enjoying the light glow of the green glow stick at our feet when a shot from the grass knoll rings out and Zanaan falls over dead. I instantly jump down and indicate to my friends to get off the top of the bus stop and take cover, as shots continue ringing out from the shop I yell out "I don't even know why the fuck we are being shot at" I continue communicating with Mory asking where she has ran to and she tells me she has left the town, I keep my weapon holstered and head towards the East side of the town and go all the way around to the north where I eventually meet up with Mory again and we run off towards GM to await the end of the firefight.

 

So a couple of questions.

1 hour ago, Kevin_Khem said:

Oh yeah after shooting that guy in the head I seen 2of them running at me with guns out who was standing next to the guy I shot.

You say here we ran towards you with weapons out and my video will show at no point in time did any of us have our weapons out once shots started flying. I even yelled in game asking why we were being shot at when we were just bystanders to the whole incident.

52 minutes ago, Kevin_Khem said:

I can't hear non of this I was about 100meters away watching the entire thing before I got closer to the scene and then heard the shots.

You say you were 100m away watching the whole thing, that would mean you should have clearly seen us standing on top of the bus stop with weapons holstered throughout the entire time anything at the shop was happening. Furthermore logs show that you were 40m away when you killed Zanaan, that is easily a close enough distance to have seen that all of our weapons were holstered especially considering that we all had weapons of substantial length that would have been clearly visible against the light of the store especially since you were behind us at the time and using a Mosin.

 

 

Video starts as we arrive and I believe ends as me and Mory are getting out of the area together. I will answer any questions deemed necessary by staff.

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Eagles said:

So I'll go ahead and post my POV (Approved by Fae) seeing as I was literally standing next to Zanaan when he was shot. Video is uploading and I will post it when I'm able. (Do note my noise gate isn't set up properly for late night RP so my mic cuts in and out throughout the time I am talking in game)

Me and @Morytania meet a man by the name of John in the town of Vybor as he are trying to get out of the rain, as we're standing around shooting the shit with the fine lad, @Zanaan runs up to us after a few minutes of this and we all decide to head towards the Green Mountain charity center to see if anyone is home and possibly get some top tier campfire RP from the people living them. Upon our arrival we find that to our disappointment not a soul is there. So for several minutes we're standing there trying to decide what to do next when out of the cover of darkness I hear a wonderful kiwis voice @NorwayRP. Seeing that me and Morys character are acquainted with Arri we talk with him for several moments about groups around the area and what we have been up to during the day when he tells us he is going to pay the shop down in Zeleno a visit with his boys, seeing that we were in Zeleno when we woke up our interest peaks because we've never even seen the shop before. After a couple of minutes of running into trees in the forest due to the sheer darkness of our lovely country we eventually make our way to the road that leads down into Zeleno where we meet @ShrimpRP for the first time. He offers Mory a free pair of NVGs and as she is fiddling with the battery for the NVGs everyone else continues on their way down to Zeleno. As we get there we see numerous people running around most of which we have never seen or heard before so our characters are a bit apprehensive at first given this is a place we have never been before. After several moments of standing there like a monkey I decide to head to the water pump to fill up my bottle. So we're standing around getting a refreshing drink talking with our newfound friend John when the lad we met up with on the way down mentions that one of the doors on the north side is locked, they go through the whole shebang of clearing the building and making sure no one is inside of it. They come back and all is well so we start standing on top of the bus stop again shooting the shit with John. All of a sudden I hear the familiar sound of a pocket popper MP7,  Norway and Oirams character run towards the shop seeing as it is their boys inside the shop. We stay standing there with our weapons holstered enjoying the light glow of the green glow stick at our feet when a shot from the grass knoll rings out and Zanaan falls over dead. I instantly jump down and indicate to my friends to get off the top of the bus stop and take cover, as shots continue ringing out from the shop I yell out "I don't even know why the fuck we are being shot at" I continue communicating with Mory asking where she has ran to and she tells me she has left the town, I keep my weapon holstered and head towards the East side of the town and go all the way around to the north where I eventually meet up with Mory again and we run off towards GM to await the end of the firefight.

 

So a couple of questions.

You say here we ran towards you with weapons out and my video will show at no point in time did any of us have our weapons out once shots started flying. I even yelled in game asking why we were being shot at when we were just bystanders to the whole incident.

You say you were 100m away watching the whole thing, that would mean you should have clearly seen us standing on top of the bus stop with weapons holstered throughout the entire time anything at the shop was happening. Furthermore logs show that you were 40m away when you killed Zanaan, that is easily a close enough distance to have seen that all of our weapons were holstered especially considering that we all had weapons of substantial length that would have been clearly visible against the light of the store especially since you were behind us at the time and using a Mosin.

 

 

Video starts as we arrive and I believe ends as me and Mory are getting out of the area together. I will answer any questions deemed necessary by staff.

If you actually read what I wrote I left my position from 100meters away and got closer to the scene. As I was walking up I heard the shots and I was around the corner. I peeped my head around the corner and saw people and shot the first guy I saw. I didn't see anyone stand on the bus stop until I hit the corner. Remind you I had to walk around without being seen so I took my time. Its dark and there was a cut down tree in front of you so the light was bad for me since I was looking down at you guys from a higher position. That's when you guys was still walking around checking buildings and so on. You also disregarded the fact of not fearing of your life.

You are interacting with hostile people. I do not know if you are innocent or not. All I saw was a group of people coming into town guns out holding people up. Read my first response and you will know why my character was edgy. How can I see people holding guns out or not if it only took me 1sec to look around the corner and shoot the first person. I got radioed to shoot. If you didn't want to get shot why was you out in the open of a gun fight?

If there was a hostage situation and I was warned IC that there is another guy out there I would have been hiding inside of a building waiting for the situation to die down. Not standing outside where I can get domed. I know now that you were not hostile OOC'ly but that's not what I was feeling during the entire gunshot.

Also you might not have had a gun out but the person that was running by the houses to your guys right was that is not in the video, after I had shot the guy.Also you guys just walking around in circles and didn't even decide to take cover after your friend was shot. Most Likely looking for me. I am 100% sure if I was to even hit the right guy you guys would have still came out looking for me and killed me. If I did die there would be no report.

Edited by Kevin_Khem

Share this post


Link to post

So the more I listen to your argument, the more something has been bothering me. You keep saying you were told to shoot, but that assumes two things: 1 that the person that was held hostage knew your relative position and knew you were in a position to take a shot, despite having his hands up, and two that he somehow said this despite the only words being spoken by the hostage around the time (and keep in mind his hands were up) was that he wanted to eat his peaches, after which he pulled out his mp7 and nvfl'd against a group of around 8 people.

So I am really starting to wonder just how much communication you actually had with the hostages, and if you have any evidence (you or anyone else in your discord) to verify the claim that those were the only words the hostage spoke, and that he wasn't somehow able to hear all of your callouts despite the fact he should have been muted the entire time.

Share this post


Link to post

Read my first response I said I heard shoot only during the gunfight I also said I was not 100% sure if he said shoot because of the loud gunshots. He didn't know my currently location he only knows I am out there somewhere watching the entire scene. I make sure he is always safe. You can say I am his body guard.

Is there anything you would like me to explain because you are not reading what I write.

I also want to know now that you are part of this group of 8? Since you just said it which now does not make you an innocent bystander.

Edited by Kevin_Khem

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Kevin_Khem said:

I also want to know now that you are part of this group of 8? Since you just said it which now does not make you an innocent bystander.

No, I'm not part of this group of 8. Im referring to @NorwayRPs people. This is information I was given OOC later in the evening when discussing the situation with them. 

Share this post


Link to post

My friend didn't shoot a group of 8people. From what I was told after the situation ended there was about 3-4guys he shot at. You and your leggily so called hostages make the 8. IMO you guys should have stayed inside the house if you didn't want to be involved. You stood out like a sore thumb and that's a bad decision IC. You knew people where going to die.

Edited by Kevin_Khem

Share this post


Link to post

As the suspect has already been hit in a separate report, and me not really wanting him to have another punishment (and points) tagged on top of the other, I'll request this to be closed. @Kevin_Khem All I request is that, in the future, you take better care to identify your targets before shooting moving forward.

Share this post


Link to post

The staff team have agreed to close this report on @Zanaan's request.

However, had he kept this report open and let it run its course, you could have potentially been hit with Invalid Kill (On Sight) which would have given you a 7 day ban and 10-15 warning points.

In future, @Kevin_Khem, we suggest identifying your targets properly and ensuring you have kill rights on them before shooting. If in doubt, initiate again just to be safe!

That being said,
/Report closed

Signed: @Fae + @Randy

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...