Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 18:11 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Raven06

GEAR RP Pustoshka

Recommended Posts

Server and location: Pustoshka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  1250 AM CST

Your in game name: Ulivar Shevchanko

Names of allies involved:  na

Name of suspect/s: unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: ran through Putoshka and a single man man behind me and told me to drop everything i had, including my cloths guns vest etc then told me to run. I could here people laughing in his mike telling him to just shoot me so idk if he was having a party and had friends telling him to just rob ppl but yea...

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Raven06 said:

Server and location: Pustoshka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  1250 AM CST

Your in game name: Ulivar Shevchanko

Names of allies involved:  na

Name of suspect/s: unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: ran through Putoshka and a single man man behind me and told me to drop everything i had, including my cloths guns vest etc then told me to run. I could here people laughing in his mike telling him to just shoot me so idk if he was having a party and had friends telling him to just rob ppl but yea...

This is All I was left with

221100_screenshots_20191106005136_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

POSITION LOGS

Spoiler

06:48:28 | Player "Ulivar Shevchanko" (pos=<3044.8, 7897.3, 308.8>) 
06:53:28 | Player "Ulivar Shevchanko" (pos=<2992.7, 7521.7, 342.9

06:48:28 | Player "Chris Ferris" (pos=<2935.3, 7766.8, 321.2>) 
06:53:28 | Player "Chris Ferris" (pos=<2813.7, 7970.1, 321.4>) 

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

06:41:16 | Player "Ulivar Shevchanko" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED-

06:34:03 | Player "Chris Ferris" is connected
07:07:56 | Player "Chris Ferris" has been disconnected

Calling in the following individuals for their POV and any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@Raven06 - Ulivar Shevchanko - OP
@phulekiller - Chris Ferris -

 

Share this post


Link to post

I was in the town looting it,  I was looking for water, when I saw the person running by, I followed for a bit to make sure no one was with him, I then held him up.   ( I am at work, a couple of the people here play dayz, I asked them to be quite, they were being stupid, I work at a tattoo shop) I myself rped it well I thought, i made the person face away from me, when they tried to look at me I gave warning not to, I made him drop everything, then commanded him to run away.  

I don't see why there is a complaint.  If every time I decide to hold someone up, will this happen?  I've been held up, and I didn't put a ticket in.  Should I do that every time I am held up?  My character is a Merc, If I see an opportunity Ill take it, and a fully geared mark running full bore past me is a nice target.  He walked away without a scratch.  

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, phulekiller said:

I was in the town looting it,  I was looking for water, when I saw the person running by, I followed for a bit to make sure no one was with him, I then held him up.   ( I am at work, a couple of the people here play dayz, I asked them to be quite, they were being stupid, I work at a tattoo shop) I myself rped it well I thought, i made the person face away from me, when they tried to look at me I gave warning not to, I made him drop everything, then commanded him to run away.  

I don't see why there is a complaint.  If every time I decide to hold someone up, will this happen?  I've been held up, and I didn't put a ticket in.  Should I do that every time I am held up?  My character is a Merc, If I see an opportunity Ill take it, and a fully geared mark running full bore past me is a nice target.  He walked away without a scratch.  

Well you might wanna take a look at the rules 

"As an attacker you may NOT:

Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play."

Share this post


Link to post

I role played, and I needed water bad that's the main reason I robbed you.  

And again you left without a scratch.

2.4 Don't be a sore loser. Items in game can be replaced, there is no need to be angry and hold grudge against someone just because someone was better. Keep in mind that it is just a game. Take regular breaks from the game if you have trouble separating In Character events from Out of Character real world.

Edited by phulekiller

Share this post


Link to post

The scenario lasted less than 30 seconds and you took everything I had, including my cloths, not to mention there is a water pump in the town.

9 minutes ago, phulekiller said:

I role played, and I needed water bad that's the main reason I robbed you.  

And again you left without a scratch.

2.4 Don't be a sore loser. Items in game can be replaced, there is no need to be angry and hold grudge against someone just because someone was better. Keep in mind that it is just a game. Take regular breaks from the game if you have trouble separating In Character events from Out of Character real world.

I’m not being a sore looser lol, it’s literally a rule 😂

Share this post


Link to post

Actually I left a lot of your stuff on the ground, you could of came back and looked 🙂  and it was more than 30 seconds, stop exaggerating.   And I did not see the pump, I was on red water and you ran by.  

I did not attack you, I held you up, out of necessity.  I don't hold everyone up I see.  Like I said I was on red water you ran by.  If you did it to me we would not be in this forum right now.  

Edited by phulekiller

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, phulekiller said:

Actually I left a lot of your stuff on the ground, you could of came back and looked 🙂  and it was more than 30 seconds, stop exaggerating.   And I did not see the pump, I was on red water and you ran by.  

You held a gun to my head and said run if I came back you can shoot me and I’d be in violation of NVFL and yes it was 30 seconds. You ran out of a house said drop everything I did and you said run, that was the entire engagement, there was no roleplay, you wanted my stuff. You didn’t ask if I had some water to spare which I had plenty but I’m sure you know of that by now. There is a reason it’s a rule so people don’t spend hours gearing up just for someone to take it all in 30 seconds. And from the logs it would seem you disconnected before the 30 minute combat timer was up as well.

5 minutes ago, phulekiller said:

Actually I left a lot of your stuff on the ground, you could of came back and looked 🙂  and it was more than 30 seconds, stop exaggerating.   And I did not see the pump, I was on red water and you ran by.  

I did not attack you, I held you up, out of necessity.  I don't hold everyone up I see.  Like I said I was on red water you ran by.  If you did it to me we would not be in this forum right now.  

I wouldn’t do it to you because it’s. Against. The. Rules.

Share this post


Link to post

So you are saying all I said was drop everything on the ground?  That is not true.  And I am sorry I did not rob you just for gear, I am role playing my toon.  If I NEED water I am going to take it, it if I am roleplaying my toon correctly, If I see a person much more geared than I am, I would assume you would just put a bullet in me and tell me to move on.  

By 3 mins and it wasn't intentional.  But I doubt you would believe that.  

See you keep adding things or subtracting things that did not happen.  I was not in a house you literally ran past me.  I do not know how you did not see me.  I was on the other side of a fence looking right at you.  I ran behind you for several seconds as well.  You may have been chatting with someone on discord and did not hear me.  

Share this post


Link to post

I do apologize for my coworkers being goof balls.  I did ask them to be quite.

 

And I am sorry you feel I did not roleplay.  I said more then drop your clothes.  I did leave a lot on the ground.  I am sorry your interaction was not what you hoped.  Like I said, I do not hold everyone up.  It is the Apoc, I expect to get held up, it happens.  

Share this post


Link to post

It was not by 3 minutes the scenario was at 0650 in game you left at 0707. I don’t have to believe you I was there and as soon as you said put your hands up I looked at my second monitor and checked the time. And what do you mean put a bullet in you and tell you to move on? Do you know how the rules work you can just shoot people. And it was 30 seconds if we are going to be accurate if I remember it went just like this 

you: hey buddy put your hands up don’t face me

me: ok

you: drop your stuff don’t look at me

me: ok “drops bag, guns vest”

you: I said everything don’t look at me

me: ok...my cloths too

you: yes

me: “drops cloths”

you: ok now run 

end of scenario....

and I did not see you because it was still night and I was headed to the next town over and wasn’t looking for anyone. Regardless was I supposed to stop and ask if you needed water if I did?

Edited by Raven06

Share this post


Link to post

It was night?  OK now  I know you are not right.  The sun was out.  

So from now on if anyone holds me up I will come in here and complain. 

Share this post


Link to post

Well I was wearing nvgs as seen in the screen shot and they were still working fine I wasn’t  being blinded by the sun

8 minutes ago, phulekiller said:

It was night?  OK now  I know you are not right.  The sun was out.  

So from now on if anyone holds me up I will come in here and complain. 

A hold up is fine and fun, as long as there is some kind of rp involved, telling me to face away from you and to drop my stuff is not roleplay, it’s gear rp

Edited by Raven06

Share this post


Link to post

Dude it was not night time.  Hey didn't I tell you to drop everything?  Why do you still have NVGs??  Give them up.  🙂  I did role play, I did want to do more, but the jerks I work with kept interrupting me and it was making me mad and I am sure it was not fun for you hearing them,  l am sorry I did not role play to your satisfaction.   I promise to do better next time.  I doubt I will hold anyone up again tho, I do not want to get dragged into the forums, for a hold up.  

 

Also I just asked my co-workers was it day or night they just said day time.  🙂  

Edited by phulekiller

Share this post


Link to post

@phulekiller & @Raven06 Do either of you have any video recording of the situation? If yes then please upload the whole unedited video and post a link here in the report.

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Conor said:

@phulekiller & @Raven06 Do either of you have any video recording of the situation? If yes then please upload the whole unedited video and post a link here in the report.

No I didn’t have enough time to start any recording software before it was over

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry I do not.  What programs can I use to record things?  In the future,  if I choose to role play my character, who will do a stick up from time to time. I want evidence to show it was role played, and it was day not night, and I was standing behind a picket fence as they ran by, not coming out of a house.   Next time the stick up will be 10-15 mins of role play,  because in real life that is how long they take.  It was not 30 seconds, but I will admit it wasn't more than 2-3 mins, I did not know if he had friends following behind him.  I am sorry I caused so much drama over some pixels.  It will not happen again.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, phulekiller said:

Sorry I do not.  What programs can I use to record things?  In the future,  if I choose to role play my character, who will do a stick up from time to time. I want evidence to show it was role played, and it was day not night, and I was standing behind a picket fence as they ran by, not coming out of a house.   Next time the stick up will be 10-15 mins of role play,  because in real life that is how long they take.  It was not 30 seconds, but I will admit it wasn't more than 2-3 mins, I did not know if he had friends following behind him.  I am sorry I caused so much drama over some pixels.  It will not happen again.

Ok it doesn’t matter if it was day or not, if you were in a house or not, I was wearing nvgs and not paying attention these were assumptions obviously. The hold up was 30 seconds, that’s the entire reason I reported it, because it was quick with no roleplay other than give me your shit basically. If it had been 2 hours long and ended in you killing me to eat me I wouldn’t care, if it was 30 minutes and ended up with me stripped of everything with a brand in my face I wouldn’t care. If it was 10 minutes and left me with no food or water or ammo, I wouldnt have cared as long as I got to roleplay my character against you character. But the fact of the matter it was 30 seconds of the most unemotional hold up I’ve ever been apart of in 3 years. For the next 2 hours I found a gun and was looking for you as well, talking to serve all groups who were willing to help me find you and make you pay. 4 general men ran around the triangle with me for an hour looking for you. But I guess it was all in vein anyway since you left the server 15 minutes later. Which is also against the rules.

Share this post


Link to post

Verdict:

@phulekiller | Bad RP + Combat Logging | Guilty


Reason:

Despite the fact that there is no video evidence in this report, it is clear to us that the roleplay situation that took place between yourself @phulekiller and the OP @Raven06 was extremely poor.

In this situation you initiate on Raven with the intent of stealing water from him as this is what you needed. Instead of searching him for water whilst providing him with roleplay, you instead ordered him to remove all of his clothes and then run away. To order a hostage to remove all of their clothes so that you may look through their pockets for items you want is unacceptable and has no place in our community. It is unrealistic and a prime example of bad RP.

You admit in one of your many posts in this report that the interaction was no more than 2-3 minutes long and it was a short interaction because you did not know if your victim had friends nearby. This is a risk you take when you initiate on someone. They might have friends nearby but you must still provide them with good quality roleplay. You could have initiated on him, taken him at gunpoint away from the town to a secluded area where you would have been able to search him by tying him up or using emotes to pat his pockets down in order to find any water he may have had. This would have allowed you and your hostage to roleplay with a smaller threat of being found by any potential friends. This roleplay could have taken many different paths; him just giving you some water when you ask, to you beating him for not handing any over, just to mention a few of the many possibilities. Unfortunately these possibilities were never given the chance to be explored since you instead opted for a quick grab and dash. Providing your victim with basically no roleplay and leaving him with no clothes.

You state in the report that you left most of his belongings on the ground but this is irrelevant. You ordered him at gunpoint to run away from the area. For him to return would risk him being killed by you for non-compliance and possibly found guilty of not valuing his characters life.

 

Little did he know that he could have in fact returned to the area as you were no longer there. As a matter of fact you were no longer in the server as you failed to abide by rule 4.5 regarding combat logging. The rule states: Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

You failed to wait the 30 minutes after a hostile encounter that is required of you before disconnecting from the server, denying your victim any chance of retribution against you. Due to this you will not only be punished for Bad RP but also Combat logging in an aggravated punishment. You can read more about aggravated punishments here.

 

The last thing I wish to touch on is your attitude in this report. It is extremely poor.

We strongly recommend that if you find yourself in a future report that you take it a little bit more seriously instead of trying to brush off any accusations against you with a careless attitude.

 

With the above stated, the following applies


Outcome:

@phulekiller | Bad RP + Combat logging | 7 Day Ban + 10 Warning Points (Aggravated)

 

Signed by @Conor & @Fae

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...